bareback app

rawversatop

To be honest both iOS/Android have limitations on what kind of content can be in GPS type apps. Like growlr/grindr. That's why you can't have nudes as main pics on growlr/grindr which is annoying as fuck. I really doubt there will ever really be an app that can bypass that.

What you should focus more on is web versions.

BBRT, Squirt, Manhunt all have web versions. You can use gps to track your location and guys around you. I've actually had good luck with squirt before. They are bb friendly and even poz but good luck finding guys with even a profile picture. The one downfall to an anonymous/cruise location type website.

I searched for PartyNPlay on google play store and couldn't find it. Did it get deleted that fast?

My top choices are bbrt and adam4adam. I don't use growlr much. I've gotten hook ups from grindr in the past but haven't put that back on my phone in a while. There is always craigslist when you are on the go too. I have had some fun times from there :)