Tops: Last time you shot a load using a condom?

topblkmale

I have one friend who I've been playing with forever. He will only fuck safe and I respect that. We hookup a couple of times a month so little over a week ago was the last time. He's pretty much the only guy I use condoms with. Not counting him, the last time was over a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Now was the question referring to using a condom regardless or successfully using a condom until ejaculation from start to finish. I have no idea what happened... guess my cock is too big for the condoms cuz they keep breaking ;)

It's been a long time since I've cum in a condom, tried topping a bottom boy in a sex club (of all places) after he bent over and handed me a rubber, as usual, my cock went soft when I put it on, I removed the rubber and he sucked me to get me hard. He then bent over again with his ass in the air, guess he thought I was gonna rubber up but I entered him bare and bred his hole pretty quick before he knew it :grin:

Guest BBSeroMan

NEVER except for only this reason. Got some Magnums to milk out a couple additional loads after breeding a few bitchs raw and seeding them deep. Before they leave I fuck the open rubber in em so they have seed ”to go”. Like meals on wheels.Lol

NEVER except for only this reason. Got some Magnums to milk out a couple additional loads after breeding a few bitchs raw and seeding them deep. Before they leave I fuck the open rubber in em so they have seed ”to go”. Like meals on wheels.Lol

nice what a great idea