slut plus anon bbc equals

i69nwind

I decided to head over to the local ABS just west of my office.

Well, you know I should start from last Friday...

Friday - hooked up a DL bro, dating a hot white bitch that does not suck that much cock, rim or do anal. I do.

He was naked and in less than 5 minutes after hitting my door. I ate his ass till he spun me around ate mine and fucked me like a slut. He fucked from behind on the couch in my living room. He pumped two loads into me before he left.

Saturday - a young 19 year old white skinny kid with a 9in pecker. He'd rather fuck my ass than his girlfriends pussy. He came and left 4 times from Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning.

Sunday - Jay and his friend both are 8+. They dp'd me again. I was there about two hours and I got two loads a piece from them

Monday - I worked and slept

Tuesday - anon cock at the big box hardware store, thick 7in married white guy. He tapped I tapped. I moved to his stall. I sucked him then asked him to fuck me. I leaned over the bowl and took his bare married cock. He flooded my ass. I leaked all night.

Wednesday - I laid low

Thursday and today - ABS both times

Thursday went to dinner with a friend then after dropping him off (blowing him while his gf watched movie) I made my way over to the local ABS and took the first bbc in the place. He slid it through the wall and I backed my ass up on it.

Friday (today) @ lunch repeated last nights effort outside of sucking my friend off.

So, I am sitting here at my desk thinking of going back and getting another load

• Like 1