I've been barebacking for years and have taken 3 HIV tests in my life. One they drew blood for and the other two were the rapid tests. I'm guessing at this point it's syphilis.

PLease dont take this personally, but hearing stuff like this really pisses me off. If you have been barebacking for years it should be your responisbility to get tsted more than 3 times, it is your own life you're talking about.

Secondly Im not sure how many times I can say this, but YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR!!! get get fucking tested!! even if you dont want to get an HIV test now, you need to be screened for other STI's from what you have said, and a general physical probably wouldnt hurt either.

I honestly do not understand why people get so complacent about their health.

When I worked at Gay Switchboard in the seventies, when pretty much the worst you could catch was herpes (hepatitis was a shock), we used to recommend that if you were at all sexually active you should have a full STI screening every three months. "But I'm monogamous" "You might be, but is he?"...