Jason's Party Weekend

Gymguy8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
#3. Jason

I had managed to drift off a bit, into a liminal state between wakefulness and sleep, where my mind was able to wander and to imagine what was would happen the rest of the afternoon. I was interrupted by a light knock on the door. It shocked me back to the present reality. "Ready?" Nathan asked, but the door was still closed.

"Yeah," I said. I sat up on the side of the bed, and then shakily, I stood up, ready for my next man and my next breeding. The door opened, and a tall black man stepped inside. From the light spilling in from the hallway, I could see an impressive mane of dreadlocks hanging down his back. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, and a black tank top. Even in the dim light of the bedroom, it easy to see that he was impressively muscular.

"Hey," he said, as Nathan closed the door behind us. I had to look up to see his face. He had a wide smile and a bit of a goatee. He had definitely taken care of himself, but I still guessed that he was probably in his early 40s. He was starting to show his age: his goatee was dark but was flecked with bits of grey. Plus, as I looked closer, I saw that his dreads also had bits of grey. The grey only re-enforced a quiet confidence about him, he knew his place in the world and he had the strength to assert it.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Jason." I felt very small next to him, almost vulnerable, especially wearing just the thin jockstrap.

He smiled. "I know," he said. "I'm Eli." He took a small backpack off, and put it on the floor next to the bed. In a surprisingly smooth motion, he pulled off his tank top, flipping his dreadlocks over his shoulder and down his chest. His chest was just as muscled as his arms, and the dreads hung all the way down to just below his waistband. "Having a good afternoon?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am." I said. On a dark street, I'd be trying to avoid him, but in the intimate setting of a bedroom, he seemed surprisingly calm and easy-going. "Uh, Intense, but also very fun," I said.

"That's what I want to hear, white boy,” he said. He took off a watch and put it on the bed table, then kicked off his sneakers. He reached into his backpack, and pulled out a glasses case, just like Sean's earlier in the day. "You party?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I do. Did some earlier today," I had a warm flush race over my body. I was already anticipating the rush of the drugs.

"Good," he said. "But now it's time for us to share a bowl." He pushed down his sweatpants, exposing very tight pair of white underwear. I tried not to stare; it was literally the biggest basket I had ever seen. I wondered how I was going to be able to take it all in either my mouth or ass. Through the tight fabric, I could see a fat, long shaft seemingly wrapped around his hip. In addition, he had heavy balls that were pressed against his underwear. He pretended not to notice my stare, and sat down on the bed. He motioned for me to sit next to him.

I sat down, feeling the warmth of his body so close to mine. Only then did he open the case and pull out the glass pipe with a fat bag of tina. He loaded up the bowl with the drug, carefully measuring out far more than I thought we would need. "Don't want to try to reload it with my hands covered in lube," he said, grinning. He had a brilliant white smile, greatly enhanced by the contrast with his rich, dark skin. I tried to focus on him filling the pipe, but my attention kept on shifting between the pipe, his muscular chest and arms and most of all, his massive basket.

"That should be just about enough for me, I think," he said. I looked at the pipe, and there was a huge pile of crystal in it. He dug into the bag again, and added several more big shards. "And just a bit for you." He took a torch and started to heat the bowl, melting the mound of drugs. "You first," he continued. "Guys always seem to need a bit of help to handle me." He twitched his cock; even through the underwear I could see exactly how big it was.

He handed me the pipe, and I put the stem in my mouth. He continued to hold the torch and it wasn't much longer before the pipe began to sputter and smoke. I took a long hit, filling my lungs with the thick smoke. "Don't skimp on it," he said, urging me ever onwards. "Nathan says you're pretty much a virgin, to both partying and getting fucked. So you need to get loaded. In both senses." Even after he took the torch away from the bowl, it still filled up with the smoke a few more times. Under Eli's watchful eyes, I made sure I got every bit of the drug. "Good job. Now, shotgun it to me," he said.

I turned to him and he opened his mouth. Our lips locked while I exhaled my hit into his lungs. He surprised me, holding the kiss for longer than needed. His tongue started to explore my mouth. His free hand wrapped around me, and he pulled me closer. I didn't expect this closeness from such a man. Pressed tight up against him, I could tell his body was solid; he was all muscle and not a bit of fat. "Oh fuck, that's good," he said as he exhaled my hit. "That first one is always the best, don't you think?"

I just nodded in agreement, and handed him the pipe. "The second hit doesn't suck either," I said, as he put the pipe in his mouth and started to heat it up again. Still warm, it didn't take long for the bowl to begin smoking again. He puffed on the pipe much longer than I did, rolling it back and forth on the torch and letting the bowl really fill up each time, before sucking the white clouds into his lungs.

He held the hit for a while as he handed me the pipe and torch. "Your turn," he said, letting only the slightest bit of the cloud escape. Greedily, I took the stem and started to smoke it. I kept the torch on it, but I hardly needed it to get a good hit. "Here's some extra for you," Eli said. He exhaled his hit right into my face, engulfing my head with a thick white cloud. Even though he was only a few inches from me, I could barely seem him through the dense smoke.

As Eli's cloud slowly dissipated, I finished up my own hit, and let the torch go out. The drug hit my system quickly, and it was clear that Eli's source was very good. This was some potent tina. His cock was going to be a real challenge, but with the powerful drug fueling me, I knew it would be an incredibly fun ride. I held my hit as long as I could and then exhaled. The familiar feeling of horniness was hitting me. I wanted to get Eli naked, explore his body and most of all feel that massive cock in my hungry, needy hole.

"My turn," he said, taking the pipe from me. I could see that we were nowhere near exhausting the pipe; there was still a big pool of crystal at the bottom of the bowl. While Eli heated up the pipe again, I wondered if he was planning to smoke the entire thing during his short visit with me. I was definitely nearing the limit for my drug use; I didn't know what I would do or how I would behave if I smoked any more. Eli seemed to have no such concerns as he sucked down on the pipe, carefully letting the bowl re-fill several times. "Ready?" he asked me, as he pulled the stem out.

I nodded and exhaled, ready for him to shotgun his hit. He leaned in, forced his mouth against mine, and blew his hit into my lungs. Compared to Eli's lungs, I could barely take much from him. He filled me up far before he had gotten close to finishing exhaling. We continued the kiss and I ran my hands over his smooth, muscular chest. There was just a hint of hair leading down from his navel, disappearing into his tight white underwear. I ran my finger along the waistband, wondering what was hidden behind the taut fabric.

"You wanna smoke my other pipe, boy?" he asked me, as he exhaled the last of his hit.

"Yeah, I do," I said. I was a bit scared of the sheer size of his bulge, but knew that his size was the least of the dangers that Eli presented to me. "Can I?" I asked.

"Of course," Eli said. "Isn't that what you're here for? Sucking my cock and making me feel good." He stood up, and pushed down his briefs. I nearly gasped when I saw what he had been packing: a fat, thick, long, cut black cock. It was the largest cock I had ever seen and it wasn't even hard yet. At the base hung two large balls. Somehow, Eli had managed to slip a metal cockring on. It pushed his equipment out and further emphasized just how well endowed he was. "Yeah, I know. It's a monster,” he said, noticing how I was staring. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, almost speechless at his endowment. Coupled with his easy-going masculinity, he was like an ebony god. Eli sat back down on the bed, his legs spread wide.

"Gotten anyone else this big today?"

"No one as big as you today. Or ever."

"All white boys today?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said. Suddenly, I wanted his black cock in me. I wanted it because it was big, because it was hard, and most of all, because it was black. It was the ultimate transgression, the mixing of the races.

"That's too bad," Eli said. "Come on, Jason," he said, "Kneel down and find out how good black cock can be. Show it some respect. Give my black mamba a kiss." He motioned for me to get between his legs. Mesmerized by his cock, I did what he told me to do. I got off the bed and knelt down between his legs. Like the rest of his body, his legs were solid blocks of muscle. I could imagine him closing them around me and crushing me easily. Leaning in to his groin, I let my nose fill with his scent. He smelled like a man should: a bit of sweat, a bit of musk, and a bit of dirt. It was almost as good as a hit of poppers. "Like it, huh?" he said. I looked up at him; he was flashing a brilliant white smile while waiting for me to take his cock into my warm mouth.

Again, I didn't know what to say. I was drunk on his maleness and flying on his drugs. "Yeah," I finally managed.

"Right on," Eli said. "One more hit for you, white boy. Then you can get to work and get me hard and wet." He held the pipe out for me to take. I rested my arms on his thick legs and he positioned the stem in my mouth. He also took care of the torch for me. He melted the crystal so that a beautiful wisp of white smoke escaped from the bowl. "Go ahead," he said, when the pipe was just right. "Hit it."

I did my best. I wanted to impress him. I drained the bowl a few times and let my lungs fill up with the smoke. Finally I nodded, letting Eli know that I was more than satiated. I was right at the edge; another hit and I'd be too far-gone to control myself. But for now, I was at just the right place. All I could think about was getting him hard and getting him off. And finding out more about him: I wondered what his story was, and how he had joined this unique club of men, the band of men whose cocks could kill.

"My turn with the glass cock," he said, as he took the pipe from my mouth. "And your turn on the black cock," he said as he pointed to his cock. "Go ahead, suck on it." I leaned in and took the head of his cock into my mouth. There was already a bead of pre-cum there for me to lick off. I had to be careful not to exhale any of the crystal smoke. I didn't want to waste any of it. While I started to get myself acquainted with Eli's cock, he watched me intently. I licked his head and then started on the shaft. "Nice, Jason," he said. "I like a boy that can hold his hit like that. You're gonna do just fine when you're choking on my shaft."

With that, he put the pipe in his mouth and lit the torch. While he heated up the pipe, I stretched my mouth wide, and started by swallowing his cockhead. Even soft, he was more than a mouthful and I strained to get even just the head into my mouth. But it tasted so good. He was a delicious combination of sweat and pre-cum. I didn't care how hard it was going to be to take the entire thing. After a bit of effort, I was able to get his whole cockhead in my mouth. Eli was patient, doing his hit, but still moaning softly when I ran my tongue over his piss slit. While I could still breathe, I exhaled my hit and engulfed both of us in a thick white cloud.

Eli finished doing his hit. He held the still-smoking pipe in one hand. "Take more of it, Jason," he said, resting his other hand on the top of my head and gently pushing me onto his cock. "It's feeling so good already." His challenge was clear, as was my goal: we both wanted me to deep throat his huge cock. Opening my mouth even more, it was easy to take an additional inch or so. But then his cockhead hit the back of my throat. I dreaded the next, necessary step.

In response to the tina and my oral skills, Eli's cock grew longer, fatter, and harder. At first, he didn't get as long as I feared; his cock mostly got fatter as the blood rushed in and lengthening a bit. But, the downward curve in the middle got more pronounced, making it harder to work into my mouth. As I lavished more attention on it, his cock started to get longer. It was when I least expected it that it began to grow longer. A lot longer. Terrifyingly longer. It grew from nearly eight soft inches to a hard and enormous eleven inches. "It's big. I know." he said, exhaling his hit. "And the better you are, the bigger it gets."

"Don't think you're near done," he said, before putting the pipe back in his mouth. I had got as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. The next step would be to let him invade my throat. It wouldn't be easy. But then, the entire day seemed to be about things that weren't easy, about things that scared me. This would be one more thing like that. His cock was hardly easy and more than just a bit scary. "Come on, Jason," he said, taking the pipe out of his mouth for a moment. "It's not going to deep throat itself."

Eli flicked the torch and started to do another hit. I did my best to relax, finding the hiss of the flame strangely comforting. My mind was racing because the drugs, and the torch's white noise helped me to focus. I swallowed slightly, and forced myself further down onto his cock. "Oh, fuck. That's what I was looking for," Eli said, as his cockhead entered my throat. His shaft more than filled my narrow throat. As he started to press against my windpipe, Eli hit the glass pipe hard. He seemed to be mocking my inability to breath at all as he took in deep lungfuls of air mixed with the rich methamphetamine smoke.

I was on the edge of gagging, but couldn't bear the thought of disappointing him by choking. Instead, I focused on the discomfort of his cock in my throat. I was the one letting him dominate me. I was the one who was eagerly swallowing his fat snake. I was the one who was choking on his black pipe. I was the one who was unable to breath. And I was the one whose cock was twitching at the entire experience. I kept on taking more of his cock down my throat and wondering if I would ever get to the base of his shaft. I had my eyes tightly closed, focusing on getting his entire dick into my throat. When I heard Eli exhale his hit, I opened my eyes just in time to see another big cloud of smoke drift down.

Even though it felt like I was stuffed full of his cock, I could now see that it looked like I had barely taken any of it. I couldn't imagine how I was going to get the rest of his dick into my throat. At the base of his dick his close-trimmed pubic hair still seemed so far away. "Just relax, Jason. Other boys have taken it all. You'll take it all as well. I'm sure of it," he said. I wasn't clear if had made a prediction or given me a command.

He rested an arm on the top of my head, pressing down on me. In response, another half inch of his cock slid into my throat. He leaned over and planted a kiss on the top of my head, as I suppressed the urge to gag again. "Great way to be spending the afternoon," he said. "Hot fucking white muscle boy sucking my cock while I get high. Only a few more inches for you to swallow, white boy."

I closed my eyes again, and focused on the warmth of his shaft. It was gently pulsing in time with his heartbeat. I knew if I thought about how thick his cock was or how long it was, I would immediately start gagging. The warmth was something safer and easier to concentrate on. It reminded me how alive Eli was, how real this experience was, and how much we both needed it. My body was starved for air and my mind was filled with crystal, so was hard to focus on any one thing. This scattering of thoughts was a blessing in disguise, because my brain managed to turn the lack of focus into not just a desire for sex, but also a need for Eli's cock and especially his cock in my throat, my ass, and my body.

I built up a world where the only way I would live was to take his entire shaft into me. Even though each small millimeter of his shaft stretched and scratched my throat, I took it. I had heard of cock worship before, and I knew with certainty that this was what I was now doing. Was this how a fundamentalist Christian thought of his relationship to Jesus? But instead of a mythical man who died for our sins, Eli was a very real man. A very real man whose semen carried the seeds of my own salvation. A very real man whose cock I was impaled on. "Right on Jason. Only a bit more to go," Eli said.

I opened my eyes again, and saw that I had almost taken his entire cock. My throat was stretched wide. I wondered if his cockhead was already in my stomach. But I repressed those thoughts and instead concentrated on the good: on how he was going to give me a new life. A diseased life, yes, but a life without worry, a life without shame or fear, and most entrancing, a life with Nathan. While I worked the last half inch of his cock into my throat, Eli did another hit. As he puffed on his glass pipe, I took the last of his black pipe. My chin was right against his balls, his short pubic hairs were scratching my nose, and my mind was exploding in pride at having taken all of this dark god's manhood in my mouth.

"Damn, boy. That's so fucking hot, seeing you choke down all of my cock," Eli said. He exhaled his hit, another big cloud. "Seems like you deserve a reward." He must not have exhaled all of the hit, since another cloud drifted down when he finished talking. "And I know just what you need to get ready for the next level." I wondered what he meant by the next level, but I had to focus on the living, pulsing snake inside of me. His cock was right at the edge of my abilities, and I didn't want to disappoint him. "That was amazing," he said, and started to gently lift my head off his cock.

Even though pulling off his shaft was a lot faster than swallowing it, it still felt like it took forever. Whenever I thought I was almost done and waiting for his cockhead to pop back into my mouth, there was another inch with no satisfaction. Finally, the fat cockhead entered my mouth from my throat, and I could breath again. I gasped for air, staring at the glistening shaft in front of me. Still wet with my spit, it hung down from its own weight. I wanted to suck it again, to keep it hard and happy, and to get that hot and deadly reward.

"Glass cock for you, now," Eli said.

"I think I'm good," I said, but I still straightened up and got ready for the pipe.

"You were very good at sucking my cock. But you can always do another hit of tina," he said, as he stuck the stem in my mouth. I didn't protest. Eli lit the torch, and heated up the bowl. I was surprised that there was still any crystal left in it, but the bowl quickly filled with the white smoke I didn't know I was craving. I inhaled, easily draining the bowl a few times in succession. "More," Eli said. I let the bowl fill up again, and then drained it again. "Still more," he said, and I repeated the process two more times. "Good enough," he said. Not wanting to disappoint the ebony god, I took a few more hits, until my lungs were nearly bursting. "Better," he said. "Now, hold it for me."

As he had been feeding me the crystal, I had felt his cock brush against my chest, and knew that I'd do anything to feel him inside me once more. I did as I was told; holding the hit of crystal was such a small thing to do to make him happy. He leaned in. "Don't exhale before I tell you to," he said, before he locked lips and began to kiss me. With his mouth covering mine, I couldn't have exhaled even if I wanted to. Besides, he had told me not to exhale, and I needed to make him happy. Plus, I was enjoying the intimacy that he was willing to share by kissing me. That such a masculine, dominant man was willing to open himself up to another man was an unusual situation for me.

He continued to probe my mouth as his hard cock rubbed up against my chest. I could barely contain myself; I wanted to jump on top of him, and feel his thick rod penetrate my hole. But I knew that would come soon enough. I did my best to restrain myself, despite the tina coursing through my veins. Breaking off the kiss just long enough to speak, he said, "Give me your hit." I exhaled into his mouth, and he sucked up my entire hit. I was glad to finally get a chance to breath again, but wondered how I would behave once the hit took effect.

"Nice hit," he said, holding it in his lungs. He broke off the kiss, and stood up. His cock was level with my face, and I took the opportunity to lick off the head. "Not quite yet. But it's good you are an eager boy," he said, pulling me off his shaft. He turned around, and knelt on the bed. "First, lick my ass," he said, pushing his muscular cheeks right in my face as he exhaled the hit.

Without thinking, I dove into his ass, licking his musky, sweaty hole. As I did it, he lit the torch and did another long hit. I pushed my tongue into his hole, feeling him open up for me. He moaned in pleasure as I probed his warm hole. It was a totally unexpected move from him, to let me lick, kiss and penetrate such a private part of his body. He was such a textbook example of a dominant top, but I would eventually let him enter and penetrate me and fulfill his own imperatives. As I licked his ass, he continued to suck on the pipe and filled his lungs.

"Oh fuck," he said, "Don't stop." The torch went out, and I heard three more puffs on the pipe. I pressed my face deeper into his ass, my tongue pushing as far as I could into his tight hole. From how tight he was, it was clear it had been a long time, if ever, since he had taken a cock. And he had certainly never taken anyone as large as he was.

I lost myself in his ass. His muscular ass cheeks pressed against my face, forcefully reminding me of my place in the world. I could taste the sweat and musk on his tight hole, reminding me what I was doing. I didn't mind; I was where I wanted and needed to be. I was kissing a god's ass. It wouldn't be long before this god rewarded my dedication to him with what he alone could provide me with that afternoon: a hard, deep, raw interracial fuck, ending with a thick load of this black stud's HIV-infected sperm.

As I probed, explored and pleasured Eli's ass, he continued to hit the pipe, heating the bowl, drawing a hit, holding it, and then exhaling it slowly. Given my position, I took the opportunity to reach around his waist and grab his now-hard cock. It was still wet and slippery enough from my blowjob; it was just slippery enough for me to easily stroke it, even if it was so thick it was hard for me to wrap my hands around it. "Oh damn, boy," Eli moaned between hits. "That's what I need. Lick my ass and stroke my cock."

I wanted him inside me. Although the two men were completely different, I couldn't help but think of Nathan. Each of them epitomized a particular model of masculinity and used it to command obedience and respect. Nathan was the perfect example of an understated, mature man, confident in knowing what he wanted and certain that he would get it. In the wild associations of my drugged-out mind, I pegged him as almost British. In contrast, Eli was brash, almost loud about his masculinity. His manhood was wrapped in muscle, swagger, and the unerring knowledge that he could take anyone in a fight. For either one of them, I wanted to be their bottom and was overjoyed at letting them satisfy their needs with my body.

Now it was my turn to moan. "Please, Eli. Fuck me," I said, while I licked his tight, unsullied asshole. Once I had formed the mental image of his cock sliding into my hole, complete with his heavy balls dripping their sweet and deadly pre-cum into my body, it was hard for me to imagine any other pleasure. I wanted him to fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, and finally breed my hole. I knew it was going to happen, but now I couldn't wait. I needed to be penetrated, and I was hungry for more sperm--his sperm--in my hole.

"Got that itch now, don't you, white boy?" he asked me. "That tina finally kicking in for you, huh?" He had put down his pipe, and was enjoying me rimming him. He got off his arms, and turned around on the bed. Because of his new position, I couldn't rim him any more, but now had a close-up view of his cock. He handed me the pipe and torch. "One more hit for you, boy," he said.

I knew better than to protest, even though between Sean and Eli, I had done more than enough. I was worried about doing more. I worried that I'd loose control and end up going further than I had ever planned. I took the pipe, and saw that even after all we had smoked, there was still plenty of the drug left in the bowl. Despite my misgivings, I forced myself to light the torch. I heated up the bowl, getting ready for the hit. As a few wisps of smoke started to escape from the pipe, I inhaled and drained the bowl. "If you want to take this," Eli said, grabbing his cock and giving it a good shake. "You're going to want to do that. And a lot more than just that."

I didn't doubt him; it was a big cock he had. I drained the bowl a few more times, then held the cloud in my lungs for as long as I could. Eli took the pipe from me, and set it on the bed table. In exchange, he grabbed the lube and poppers. "Don't pass out there, white boy," he said, as he finally gave me permission to exhale. I looked up at him; he was looking down at me, his dreads had fallen over his shoulder and were hanging down his chest. "Go ahead," he said, his brilliant white teeth flashing against his dark skin. I smiled and he nodded; his dreads bounced against his taut skin and then hit me in the face. Surprised by the sudden contact, I exhaled and the white smoke momentarily obscured his dark skin, and hid his black cock. I was now totally lost in the high, not caring about anything but pleasure.

He reached down, grabbed me by my shoulders and roughly threw me onto the bed. "You'll need these," he said and tossed the poppers by my head. As he forced my legs apart, I remembered that he had said "need," not want" about the poppers. I did a quick hit. He grabbed my hips and pushed them up, so that my ass was level with his cock. I was now on all fours with him kneeling behind me. We were in a perfect position for the long-awaited anal pounding to begin. He was fully erect and ready; I could feel his cockhead rubbing up against my ass. And I was itching for a fucking, but still wasn't sure if I could take his massive cock.

"Go slow," I asked him. "I've not been fucked much before."

"I go at my pace, boy," he replied. "But don't worry. You'll love every second." He poured some lube on my ass, and stuck two fingers into me. "You've got a tight white hole. Gonna feel fucking good opening it up with my fat black cock," he said. He added a third finger, and just as I got used to the three, he inserted a fourth.

I knew that asking him give me a chance to get used to it would probably be futile, so I opened the poppers and did a hit. "Maybe a bit slower?" I tried.

"Right on. That will open you up good, Jason." I think it was the first time he had used my name that afternoon. But there wasn't much time for me to think about it before the poppers hit, and I found myself pressing up against his hand, trying to get his fingers deeper into me. He slid them in and out a bit, letting me get used to it. "You hungry for it, boy? Want to get opened up by my monster?"

He was more accurate than he knew in his description of my need for his cock. I was not just hungry; I was starving. The poppers were still in full force, not the mention the crystal. The two drugs answered for me. "Yes, please. Give it to me." He poured more lube on his cock and worked it into the length and girth of his shaft. I did another hit from the poppers; I knew I was going to need all the help I could get.

Eli pressed his cockhead against my hole. My experience had been that big cocks rarely got very hard; Eli was definitely an exception. Even just his cockhead felt like he was trying to force a boulder into my hole. He kept one hand on my ass, guiding me down on his cock, while the other hand steered his shaft into my hole. Of course, he had to force the cockhead into me, in order to just open me up. But once he got in, he paused and allowed me to get used to his size and presence.

Even through the all the enhancements I had done, he hurt. He hurt like a dull glowing poker was being rammed into me. He hurt like that very first hit of crystal, the one that had permanently opened my eyes. "Just relax," he said. He tightened his grip on my waist, letting me know not only that he was near me and ready for me, but also that he was holding me down, holding me in place. I couldn't squirm away from his cock, nor did I want to.

I did my best to manage this dilemma, starting by taking another hit of poppers. Right when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, he pulled out. But the relief I imagined his absence would give me didn't come. I could still feel my muscles stretched and screaming, trying to close up around where his cock had been. He took the opportunity to squeeze more lube right into my hole, and the cold fluid finally brought me some respite by numbing some of the most painful sections of my ass.

Before my hole could close completely back up, he slid his cockhead back into me. This time, the pain wasn't so intense and the pleasure almost obvious. He was able to press a few centimeters of his shaft into my hole. "Relax," he said. However, the details of trying to relax when I had a fat, hard cock stretching my ass open were far from easy. I did another hit of the poppers, and focused on how warm and alive his cock felt. Even if there was a rubber that fit Eli, I didn't think he could fuck me with a condom on. It was only the ability for each of us to feel the other so intimately and completely that even made his penetration of me possible.

Eli was dripping pre-cum, which really helped lubricate his passage into my body. He would push in a bit, forcing me to open up, then pull back, and let me relax. Despite his outward swagger and bravado, the reality of the fuck was surprisingly slow and measured. After a few minutes of work with Eli pressing his cock into me, and me struggling to stay relaxed and open, we had gotten about a third of his cock into my hole. He paused. "How are you doing, boy?" he asked.

"Good, actually," I answered. "I thought this was going to be a lot worse than it is." With the help of the drugs and my eager hole, I was opening up nicely for Eli.

"As I said, the first time is always slow and easy."

"It's good." Not only did it not hurt as much as I had feared, I was also finding a lot of pleasure in taking his big black cock. There was something deeply natural about this black stud forcing his raw cock into my white ass. It was natural that his thick black tube was dripping infected pre-cum into my vulnerable hole. I pushed back against his shaft, and felt another inch slide into me.

"Not that bad, huh?" Eli said. He leaned over me and I felt the heat of his muscular body against my back. "Want more?" he whispered into my ear, his breath warm, moist and close.

I nodded without ever thinking. I wanted all of his cock inside me. I wanted him to start pounding me. I wanted him to tell me who was the dominant man this afternoon, who was the one with the cock, who was the one who would force me to take his pre-cum deep, and who was the one that would shoot his load deep in my in my hole. He paused for an agonizing moment, while he poured a bit more lube on his cock and let it dribble into my hole. "You're doing great there, Jason," he said. "Fucking hot, seeing my black cock slide into your tight white hole."

He thrust his hips, and I felt one more inch of his cock slide into me. I was getting used to being the bottom. While this might have once been too painful, all I could feel was the pleasure of my ass getting opened. "Almost there, boy. Just another few inches, and you'll be properly impaled on my cock." I took another hit from the poppers, and nodded my head for him to proceed. I was not just ready for it, but needed it. I needed it like I had never needed cock before

He took my cue, and pushed further in. The next inch was surprisingly easy, but then his head hit something deep in my body. I gasped, and realized I had never been penetrated this deep before. "It's that last bit that's always the hardest," Eli said. "Deep breath. Long hit. And we'll drive it all the way home."

I took a big breath, opened the poppers, and, as instructed, did a long hit. Eli stood still while I sniffed from the brown bottle. As I put them away, he gently rocked his cock back and forth, exploring just how deep he could go before the pain overcome the pleasure. He then waited for the poppers to hit me. "Please," I moaned, once again thinking only of the pleasure for my hole. He pushed in the rest of his fat cock. It still hurt, but it was much better; if he only gave me a few more minutes of gentle probing by his cock, I would be in pure heaven.

"It's all the way in, boy. Balls deep in that hungry white hole." He pulled his cock out some, then pushed it back in. "So fucking tight. Going to be fun getting you opened up properly."

"Opened up?" I asked. My sex-fogged mind wondered what he meant by that; I thought he had finished doing just that. He didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he slowly pulled out the entire length of his cock until only the cockhead remained in me. Then, he pushed it all back in, until his low-hanging balls were once again slapping against my ass.

"Right. Opened up properly," he said. He continued to thrust in and out of my hole, slowly increasing both the force and the speed of the thrusts. "It can take a lot for me to get off."

I did another hit from the poppers and relaxed while Eli continued to pound my hole. As he got in deep, there was still a bit of pain each time his thick head found some new stretch of virgin, untouched territory. But it was a manageable pain and a small price to pay for the glory of his massive cock fucking me properly. As he continued, his pace changed: his thrusts were slower but deeper.

Eli leaned into me, forcing me onto my stomach and resting all of his muscular weight on me. His body was already warm and definitely sweaty from the fuck, alternately he would stick to me and then slide smoothly against my skin. I stopped trying to analyze my emotions and feelings, and just let the black man dominate me. "Having fun bro?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. The crystal was hitting me hard, and it was difficult to think coherently enough to even formulate that short response. All I wanted to do was feel cock in my ass, and especially a big, black, raw cock. "Breed me," I grunted.

"Yeah?" he asked. "You want my poz load in you? Seed that tight, white, neg ass?" He was whispering this in my ear, his breath hot against my skin. When he was done speaking, he nibbled a bit on my ear. He could be both aggressive and tender. He let me know that he would do whatever he wanted whenever he pleased to my body. But at the same time, his teeth scraped the skin just enough to send an electric chill down my spine, ending right at the hole where his cock entered me. He knew exactly how he was making me feel.

I had to focus on the cock inside me. Having something to concentrate on was useful. My mind was no longer racing from through to thought, and I once more contemplated my situation. A black man was fucking me raw and his huge cock was dripping a toxic mix of sperm, pre-cum and the deadly virus into my unprotected hole. The raw black cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my hole with each stroke, Eli pressed Sean and Jake's toxic juice deeper into my hole, and deeper into my body. He was bigger than any man I had taken before and each stroke found fresh stretches of my hole, stretches with no defenses against his attack.

Eli grabbed my torso; despite my muscular build, I was small in his hands. He wrestled me onto my side, and then proceeded to flip me onto my back. He managed to keep his cock in my hole and barely paused his fucking of me. We had ended up face to face, and I found myself staring into his dark brown eyes. I was surprised to see how closely he was watching me. His eyes were darting all over my face, as he tried to discern the slightest change in my expression.

Maybe it was just his black skin or perhaps it was the thick dreadlocks that were hanging over his shoulder hanging onto my chest, but it seemed like he was from a very different world than Nathan, Sean, Jake or myself. It was a harder world and a more complex one. Finally, I decided to break the silence. I wanted to know more about him. "How long you been poz?" I asked.

"About three years now. It's a long story." He didn't sound like he meant it dismissively, just that he wasn't sure if I would be interested in his tale. "I think you've already made your choice," he said. He leaned in and kissed me. Even though we had kissed while shotgunning the crystal, it was a surprising move. He was still so dominant and controlling. But now it was different. Like the saying went, it wasn't gay if you didn't kiss. And he had kissed me.

"Yeah, I guess I have," I said. "But I want to know about you." My statements and Eli's sudden kiss changed the energy in the room. Eli's fucking slowed down even further. He was taking longer and deeper strokes, no longer using me just as a hole to get off in. Instead, he now actively wanted to be inside me and to use his cock to give me pleasure. Eventually, he would use it to give me his load, something we both craved. He rubbed his goatee against my cheek, and then licked my ear.

"Then you'll get the story," he said, going in for a particularly deep stroke with his cock. "I didn't get to make the choice you're making. It was forced on me."

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"I don't know. I hated rubbers. I still hate them. Of course, they never fit me. I like skin-to-skin fucking. And I fucking love to party and play." He had nearly pulled his cock out of my hole, and took the opportunity to slide it back in. "Plus getting to breed a guy. That can't be beat. But it's not all easy. Being poz. Especially if you can't get used to the drugs."

I had been slowly stroking my cock, enjoying the fuck. It was hard for me to believe that something that felt this good and natural wasn't good. But I knew that most of my rational mind had been suppressed. Suppressed first by my desire for Nathan, then suppressed by the crystal, and finally suppressed by this big black cock. I was now being driven by my need for pleasure. Crystal, cock cum, and virus were my only goals, and although I was aware of the all the risks I was taking, it didn't make much of a difference to me.

I could never ask Nathan to wear a condom to fuck me. And I never wanted to wear a condom if I got to fuck Nathan. Sean, Jake and Eli were not much easier to ask. To deny them the pleasure of fucking me raw, the pleasure of breeding me, the pleasure of letting their virus live on in my body seemed like a denial of all that was important about desire and all that was important about desire between two men. "I want you to breed me," I said.

"Good thing, white stud, because you weren't going to get a choice there." Once I had the pleasure of getting bred, I had taken all the loads willingly. But I was also glad that Eli didn't want to give me a choice. Today, of all days, getting bred had to be both something I gave up of my own free will and something that was taken from me. I urgently needed Eli to mark me, and I certainly didn't want him to give any way out. Not that he would take it. His weight pressing against my legs was forcing them apart. That alone told me who was in charge here. It also let his cock get deep into my hole, which further drove home the fact just how well I was getting fucked. And how little input I had in the decision at all.

"I made my choice a while ago," I said.

"Lucky man," Eli said. "You had a choice. And you'll be getting some damn potent cum. I'm not on meds right now."

"You're not?" Suddenly he had become much scarier. And much sexier. I knew that his cock was a loaded pistol. But it was a game of Russian roulette. I didn't know if he chamber I got would have any virus. But with Eli, every chamber was loaded. And that was exactly what I craved.

"Nope," he said, very matter-of-fact. "Bad reaction to the last one. And my numbers aren't so bad to make me want to get back on."

"That means..." I trailed off.

"Yeah. A proper poz fucking." He smiled, slammed his cock deep into me, and then continued. "I came very late to fucking men. I had a girlfriend, did what I thought I was supposed to do." He had started telling his story, about how he became poz. "Yeah, I'd occasionally jerk off with a guy in the gym steam room. Sometimes, if I was really horny, I'd cruise the park and get a blow job" He continued, explaining how he had found the Internet and the entire DL culture. Of course, it had been easy for him. A masculine, hung top was always in demand and the bottoms would do anything to please him. And, no one was gay, so everyone was clean. Condoms were never needed. Or even discussed.

But then it got harder for him to hide. His girlfriend started to ask difficult questions. "I was having a lot more sex. And we were having a lot less sex," he told me, his balls pressed tight against my ass. "She tried to spice things up for us, getting stuff like toys and restraints. It didn't do much for the amount of sex she was getting, but the boys I picked up loved them. And then, finally, what was going to be just a no-strings trick got complex. Far more complex."

"How so?" I asked. When he walked in and undressed, I had put him in a category of big dick, little depth, but now he was becoming someone real. I wondered how Nathan had met him; wondered if Eli had ever fucked Nathan. Or maybe if Nathan had even gotten to fuck him. Nathan was the type of man who could do that, convince the pure top to take a cock. Eli continued; he story still hadn't even gotten to the point where he had caught the bug.

"Oh, it wasn't just plain fucking anymore. Javi and I would hang out together. We'd go drinking, then one or the other was always 'too drunk to drive' and would have to spend the night. Sharing a bed. Hell, I even started to kiss Javier when I was fucking him." He leaned in and kissed me; his tongue forced itself deep into my mouth. Even though he had just wrapped his arms around me, his tongue was jammed deep in my mouth, and his massive cock was splitting me in two, I was suddenly jealous of Javi. I was jealous that the two had been able to explore their feelings more deeply. I was jealous that they had been able to discover what turned them on and made their cocks hard and their asses itch. I was jealous that they had discovered what made them happy even after Eli had drained his balls into Javi.

"And?" I asked. So far, this story didn't seem that bad.

"Well, I was still leading a double life. Fucking around with guys, while still supposedly straight with a girlfriend. And by then, I wasn't just fucking around with Javi, but still lots of other guys. From online. Steam rooms at the gym. Cruising the park at night. Fucking every piece of hot ass I could find." He paused in his story. It was long enough for him to throw his dreads over his other shoulder. "You know Sean?" he asked me. "One of Nathan's boys?"

"Yeah, I do now. You're fucking his cum into me." I tried not to think about Sean as "Nathan's boy." I wanted to be that boy so badly.

"The bastard," he said, although he was still smiling. "Always gets to the hot ass first. Almost as bad as Nathan. But I should have guessed he'd be one of the guests of honor." I knew it was pointless, but I tried to force myself to remember to ask Nathan about Sean. I was so high I could barely keep track of where I was and who was barebacking me. Remembering to ask Nathan about someone several hours from now was going to be nearly impossible. "I met him online. It was late, Javier and I were horny, and he was eager to get fucked."

"And?"

"He came over. He had a bag of tina, and a pipe. That was the first night I had ever done it. Crystal that is. And of course, I loved it. So did Javi. I nearly got fucked that night, I was so high."

"But?"

"Nope. Never been fucked. Ever." I had gotten my answer about Nathan. His cock was hard inside me, reminding me that he was the top today. As he always was. "Even high on crystal, I'm still 100% top. Except when I bottom." He paused for a moment and adjusted his position. "Javi, Sean and I started to play pretty regularly there, at least for a while. Then one night, Sean invited another guy over."

"Nathan?" I asked. I already knew that it was Nathan, but I asked anyway. It made me feel close to Nathan that I was getting fucked by the same guy who had fucked him. I wanted the same sperm that had been inside of Nathan to be inside of me.

"Yeah. You fucked him yet?"

"Not yet."

"Too bad. You're in for a treat. He's got an amazing ass. Anyway, the four of us ended up at a sex club that night. First time I had been to one. And I was like thirty-eight! Like a kid in a candy store -- we were all naked, sharing a room, doing lines of tina and I was getting to fuck everybody I saw." He continued. "We must have been there for 36 hours or something. I lost track of time and how many guys I stuck my cock in to."

"Sounds fun," I said. I figured that Nathan and Sean had been poz by then. I wondered if Eli got to fuck them raw. But he always fucked raw. And high on crystal, of course they were barebacking.

"Yeah. Took me a few days to recover from that. And almost as soon as I had recovered from the crystal crash, I came down with a wicked case of the flu."

"That what I think it was?"

"I still don't know for sure. But yeah. A few weeks later, Javi got sick as well. We'd been fucking the entire time. And fucking raw. Javi got tested first."

"Poz?" I asked.

"Of course. Then I got tested. Poz as well."

"How did it feel? To be poz?"

"Scary, of course. I was still occasionally fucking my girlfriend. And of course, we never used rubbers, since she was on the pill. And I was still hiding all of the sex I was having with guys. There were a lot of guys to hide. And a hell of a lot of sex. But it was liberating. I didn't worry about sex any more. All bareback. All the time. Javi and I would get tweaked up, go to a bathhouse or sex party, and fuck every bottom we could find."

"Like me?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. Especially white muscle bottoms. Had you been there, I'd have fucked you into next week." He slammed his cock into me again, letting know just how forceful he could be. I realized that so far today, he had been holding back on me. As he pounded me harder and deeper, he was also getting more intimate and close. Part of this was just him telling me about his life, how he had come out, started partying and then gotten pozzed up. But, the crystal was also important in helping us get to this point. However, most critical thing was the act of having sex, the act of barebacking. The act of me letting him insert a part of his body into my, and sharing the closeness was it. If there had been any barrier at all, even just a thin rubber sheath between us, it would have been different. It would have been an impersonal and unpleasant intrusion into my body, more a medical procedure than sex. Him sharing his cock and story with me was nothing short of magical. "You really want my seed?" he asked. "My bugged up sperm?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "Absolutely. You think you got it from Nathan? Or someone else." I wasn't sure which one I wanted the answer to be. I wanted to be closer to Nathan in any way that I could. But there was an itch also driving my desires and actions. I wanted more loads, from more guys. I wanted as much as I could get. I wanted every load to be infected, every load carrying a different strain. Every load would have evolved through so many varied and diverse men, until finally it reached me and infected me.

"You're way spun, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am." I had to agree -- I don't think I had ever been that high before.

"Hot," he said. "Something really satisfying about shooting my poz load in a tweaked up white bro." He slammed his cock in and out, letting me feel every veiny inch of his massive tool. "Then watching them try to keep my toxic sperm in their holes. You going to hold it for me, boy?"

"Yes, of course man." It just seemed appropriate for Eli to hold his cum as long as I could. It was appropriate for every man.

"Good boy. Tell me what you want again."

"I want your jizz. I want your infected, HIV-laden sperm." I lost any sense of personhood, and was begging him for his dirty cum. "Please, man. Give it to me, Eli."

Eli's thrusts were getting harder, more intense, and as impossible as it seemed, I felt his cock firm up and lengthen in my hole. I knew he was getting close. "Please, man. Breed me. FUCKING BREED ME MAN," I begged him.

"Yeah, boy, take my dick scum," he moaned, as he slammed his cock into my hole. Deep inside my body, his cock pulsed and pumped, and I got the start of another load of sperm shot right in my hole. That was only the first spurt of several; as his orgasm continued his cock continued to pump out shot after shot of thick, white cream. As his ejaculate filled my hole, it lubricated each of his thrusts. The slippery hole let him fuck me harder, which, in turn, made him cum more. It seemed like several minutes passed before this virtuous cycle of sexual escalation finally came to a halt. His balls were totally drained. "Fuck yeah, boy. I needed that. And I think you needed it as well."

"Of course. Thank-you Eli," I said. He collapsed on top of me, his sweaty, muscular body pressed against me. He moved around and started to kiss me.

"My pleasure, boy," he said, between deep kisses. "We should do this again soon." We lay there, together, his still-hard cock in my ass, his tongue in my mouth, and we could enjoy each other fully. I was happy and had long ago stopped worrying about the time. Eventually, his cock softened more, and it popped out of my hole. He shifted slightly in order to look at his watch. "Damn. Need to get going."

"Too bad. That was nice. Really nice." I wanted Nathan to come in, and join us. I wanted Nathan to watch me get fucked by Eli, then have Nate slide his cock into my spermy ass. I wanted Sean to join us, and add another load from his cock. And I wanted all of us to share the pipe, and then start another intense round of breeding my tender, negative hole.

"Well, Nathan knows how to find me," he said. He lifted himself off of me. I was about to get up, but he put a hand on my lower back. "Stay there. I want you to keep my swimmers inside you." I didn't need to be told twice, but still turned my head so I could watch him get dressed. The most difficult step seemed to be him forcing his still-firm cock into the too-small pouch of his underwear. Once that was done, he dressed quickly, throwing on his sweats and tank top. "Be good. Or have fun. And take some pictures for me," he said. "But I bet Nathan has that covered." He obviously knew about Nathan and the cameras. Eli gathered up his various supplies, party and otherwise and put them in his backpack.

"See you soon, I hope," I said. He quietly slipped out the door, leaving me in the dimly lit room. I had only his massive load in my ass to remember him by.

fucking hot

• 2 months later...

4. Jason

I lay in waiting for the fourth and last guy, in the dim room. The other three had been almost back-to-back, coming in as soon as the earlier one had left. This pause was unexpected, but not unwelcome. I was lying on my stomach, trying my best to keep all of the sperm donations inside of me. In the dark and lonely room, each drop of spooge felt like a precious gift and I wanted all of them to stay inside me. The door cracked open slightly, and I thought it was the last man entering. But the door didn't open any further.

"It's me," Nathan said, through the mostly closed door. "Are you ok in there?" Nathan asked me.

"Yeah, I'm good. Very good," I said. I was warm and happy, the drugs had put me in a good mood, and the long, intimate fucks had put me in an even better mood. "Just need a cock in my hole again," I said.

He laughed. "Well, if you need it, there should is a toy or two in the night stand. Michael is a bit late; I'll let you rest while we wait. Or you can play, if you want." He closed the door; I hadn't even gotten to see Nathan's face. I lay there, trying not to think about anything in particular. But Nathan had put the idea in my mind, and before long, all I could think about was having a toy up my ass.

I scrambled to the side of the bed, staying on my stomach in order to not to lose any of the cum. I opened the drawer. Like Nathan had said, there were a few dildos and butt plugs in the drawer. I pulled out one of the smaller, thinner vibrators. Before I realized what I was doing, I had it on, and was reaching back to rub the tip along my well-used hole.

It didn't take much effort for it to slide in. I was already well lubricated, and the vibration of the toy easily cut through any remaining resistance. Nor did it take long for me to find the perfect spot for it. That spot was deep enough to help massage the semen into my ass, but also positioned just right to target my prostate. Despite all of the drugs I had done, under the stimulation, my cock started to stir once more beneath me. I was enjoying the sensation of the jizz getting worked into me so much that I knew if I continued the play I'd be shooting my load far sooner than I had planned.

But, after a few minutes of working that vibrator in and out of my hole, I was rescued by the sound of the doorbell. It would be the last man of the afternoon. I eased the toy out of my hole, clenching my ass around it so as not to loose a single drop of the many men's sperm donations. Just as I was getting the last bit out, there was a knock on the door. "Ready?" Nathan asked.

"Of course," I said, rolling over onto my back. Before the door fully opened, I noticed a wet spot on the bed where my cock had been dripping pre-cum. But, before I could do anything about it, the last man of the day walked in. He was a little older than the other three guys, probably in his late forties. He was taller, about 6'2, and thin. He had short-cropped hair, with a goatee as well. Both of them were dark, flecked with grey. He had a white t-shirt on and jeans; his hairy arms showed a few tattoos. When he walked in, I quickly read his t-shirt. It said, "If it's not rape, it's not fun." On someone else, it might have been funny, but on him, it was menacing, almost scary. I knew instinctively that he believed it. My cock twitched in unknowing excitement and anticipation.

"This the faggot?" he sneered.

"Yeah. He's Jason," Nathan answered. "He's new at this. Go easy on him."

"You know how I roll," he answered.

"Yeah, I do," Nathan said. "That's why I'm telling you to go easy on him. And that's why I'm worried." He slowly shut the door and then it was just the two of us, alone.

I said, "I'm Jason," as he walked to the bed.

"Yeah, faggot, I heard." He dropped a small backpack next to the bed. "I'm Michael. But you can call me Sir."

"Yes Sir," I answered. With him closer to me, I could smell the aggression and masculinity pouring off his body. It was just one more drug for me, and even against some instinct for self-preservation, I still couldn't get enough of it.

"So, faggot. You want to die?"

The bluntness of the question shocked me. Before I could figure out exactly what he really meant, I was terrified about what I had gotten myself into. Finally, I realized he meant the virus and getting infected. Or at least I hoped he did. "Yeah, I am."

"Yeah, what, Faggot?" He was standing over the bed, staring down at me relentlessly with steel-grey eyes.

"Yes, Sir," I said, learning how he wanted me to address him.

"Good faggot. You learn quickly." I was already breathing hard, scared at what I was imagining this man could do to me. But, at the same time, my cock was twitching and trying to get hard from the excitement. "Get on your knees, faggot. Suck my cock."

I got off the bed, onto the floor and onto my knees. I must have hesitated or been too slow, because Michael said, "Now, bitch. There's other boys literally dying for my sperm." As fast as I could, I got on my knees right in front of him. He undid his jeans and a thick, semi-hard cock flopped out. There was the glint of a heavy cockring wrapped around his balls.

I looked up at him, his expressionless face staring down at me. "Please? Sir?" I asked, my mouth open and ready.

"Do it, faggot," he said. I took his cockhead in my mouth and started to lick on his piss slit. As soon as my tongue touched his head, he dribbled a slow stream of pre-cum. I was surprised at how bitter it was, compared to the other men from the afternoon. Still, I knew that not swallowing it wasn't an option. "Swallow it all, queer," he said, letting me know my guess was right. He put one hand on the back of my head and forced me further down, swallowing more of his cock.

He worked fast. When his cockhead hit the back of my throat, I needed a break or at least a pause in his relentless penetration. I pushed my head back, against his hand, but he wasn't having any of it. "If you have to, choke on it, bitch," he said, and continued to force his cock into my throat. I struggled to relax, but as his shaft pressed against my tonsils and cut off my air, I couldn't stop myself from gagging. At least Michael let go of my head for a moment and let me catch my breath. "Gonna have to do better next time, cocksucker."

"Just let me catch my breath, Sir," I gasped. Even though his cock was a lot smaller than Eli's, I found it far harder to take in my mouth. It was the attitude. With Eli, we both wanted it to work, to get his cock in my throat. But with Michael, this wasn't oral sex; it was already a straight up face-fuck. Our entire encounter was going to be about power, Michael exerting his power over me and me giving any power I had left to him.

"Fuck cocksucker, you're here for my pleasure. I'm getting a lot of pleasure out of seeing you choke on my tool," Michael said, re-enforcing what I had just realized. It didn't make me feel any better to have my instincts confirmed; I wondered what other instincts about Michael would be later confirmed. I opened my mouth to get some air but immediately, his cock found its way back in. "Just work on the head, bitch. Get it nice and wet and hard."

As I sucked on the head, his cock hardened. He was about seven inches and a decent thickness. Nothing like Eli, but more than enough to make me uncomfortable. "Yeah, that's it bitch. Take more of it," he said, forcing more of his tool into my mouth. This time it was a little easier for me to accommodate. "You know you need it."

Keeping his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him. He was staring down at me with an evil grin. I knew the face-fucking was only beginning of what he wanted to do to me. He pulled off his shirt, exposing a chest covered with thick, dark hair and two pierced nipples. His chest was untrimmed, except for a patch right above his pubes. The hair there was thin enough to expose a brilliant red biohazard tattoo. I was staring at it. "Like that, faggot?" he asked.

It was right in front of me, reminding me exactly what I was getting myself into. "Yes, Sir," I managed to say even with my mouth still full of his cock.

"Don't worry. You'll be ready to get one in no time. Marking you as biohazardous waste for the rest of your life." He pushed his cock further in and his cockhead was now nestled against the back of my throat. "Ready to choke, bitch?" he asked. It was a rhetorical question, but I still shook my head no, hoping for the best. I still needed to recover. "Too bad," he said, as his cockhead popped into my throat.

He had gone too fast again, and almost immediately, I was back to gagging. "Fuck, cocksucker. Can't you get this right?" he said, pulling his cock all the way out. "How many guys have you sucked off today, faggot?" His cock stayed hard, glistening with my spit, taunting me with my inability to deep-throat it.

I paused trying to remember again how many there had been. "If you have to stop and think, it's too many," Michael said laughing. "Total slut. Must be dripping with all sorts of bugs now. Gonna be a diseased leper if you keep the whoring up." He stepped back and kicked off his jeans. His legs were just as hairy as the rest of his body and there was a tattoo wrapped around his left leg. From what I could see it was a simple tribal pattern.

"I think I need some protection against you and all those diseases you're picking up," he said. He reached into his bag, and pulled out a pair of latex gloves. He put them on, snapping them forcefully before returning his attention to me. "Much better. I gotta be careful handling medical-grade waste like you, faggot." With one hand, he opened my mouth, and used his other hand to guide his cock into it. The rubber taste was harsh and clinical in my mouth; I knew it would make my gagging even worse.

This time, Michael didn't take his time or even give me any chance to adjust. His cock went straight to the back of my mouth. It pressed into my throat before I could even get comfortable. Michael grabbed the poppers off the bed table, and held them under my nose. I did a short hit. I nodded my head that I was good. "Come on, cocksucker. Let's do this right the first time. No gagging." he said. He kept the bottle in place under my nose, giving me no choice but to keep on breathing it in the vapors.

As the drug diffused into my body, and relaxed me, I instinctively held my mouth open and let my throat slacken. My world had narrowed down to just his cock and I wanted it deep in me. I no longer cared how he was treating me, what he was thinking about me, or anything else. I just wanted to worship him and let him know his cock was my world. "Good faggot," he said. That was the highest praise I could ever expect from him. I let him slide his cock into my throat, feeling it choke me. I didn't care. I even started to enjoy the feeling of his cock cutting off my ability to breathe.

I took a chance and looked up at him. He was finally smiling. "Right on, bitch. You know what a man needs." His cock was now balls-deep in my mouth and I could feel my throat straining to accommodate its width. He cleared his throat and I thought he was about to say something. I was staring up at him, amazed at how he had turned into my personal cock-god. I knew full well it was the poppers driving my worship of him, not any sort of reality. Suddenly, he spat right in my face, the miasma of snot, phlegm, and saliva landing across my cheeks and nose.

"Faggot doesn't even mind when he's spit on," he said. He reached down, and with one of his gloved hands, rubbed the spit all over my face. Then he wiped off what had been left on his glove across my shoulder and chest. "You're getting the first bit of my DNA, cocksucker, and you have no reaction?" In the popper haze, I couldn't tell how to react. My depraved cum-hungry self loved the display of power and cockiness of his action. I wanted him to wash my face with his spit. On the other hand, the still coherent, not tweaked-out part of me knew it was degrading and not something I should take. But, drugs and poppers won, and as best I could, with his cock buried in my throat, I croaked out "More, Sir."

"Right on, faggot!" he answered. "Cocksucker, you know you love this humiliation." He didn't do anything immediately but just continued to fuck my throat. I was still flying on the poppers and enjoyed every degrading moment of the throat-fuck. Being able to suck on a man's cock was simply my world; that he was forcing it into my throat was heaven. It was just the tina, assisted by the poppers, but I didn't care.

Unfortunately, the poppers wore off, and I was back in the crystal-mediated sordid reality: I had a thick cock lodged in my throat, I was right on the edge of gagging, and my face was smeared with another man's spit. "Oh yeah, faggot," Michael said, "Can't stop now." He knew I was coming down from the popper high, but he didn't care. "Feels so good." He cleared his throat again, and spit. It landed right in my eyes, stinging. I started to wipe it off, but he batted back my hand. "Wear it with pride, bitch."

He reached down with his gloved hand and once more rubbed his sputum all over my face. I did my best to take the degradation, but between the poppers wearing off, and the impersonal feel of the latex on my face, I started to gag again. I accidentally bit down slightly on his cock while I was trying to get some relief. He slapped my face hard, saying "No teeth, cocksucker," but he also pulled his cock out. "Lick my balls, faggot," he said.

I welcomed the chance to no longer have his cock forced down my throat, to try to catch my breath and to focus on something other than his cock invading my body. His balls were hairy and they hung low, heavy with their deadly fluid. Sooner or later, that poz cum was going to be injected into me, and I would be begging for it. For now though, I focused on sucking first on one of those warm eggs and then the other one.

As I calmed down from the agony of the throat fuck, one of my hands dropped down to my cock. I started to play with myself. However, the crystal was doing its work and despite being turned on by the scene, my cock was only barely erect. Michael noticed my move. "Playing with yourself, cocksucker?" he asked.

I nodded and focused all of my attention on his balls. "You been partying, cocksucker?"

"Yes, Sir," I said, taking a brief break from his nutsack.

"Kinda guessed, by how hungry you were for a real man's cock." He grabbed the back of my head. His hands were still gloved. He held me in place, right against his balls. I opened wide and managed to get both of them in my mouth. "Damn, that feels good, faggot." He made no move to let me go, and I realized in my current position, I could barely breathe. Finally, as I was on the verge of passing out, he let me go. "Want some more tina bitch?"

I was feeling satisfied and well-tweaked, but Michael decided he had a better answer to the question than me. "Of course you want more. Your mouth is just too full to answer politely, right?" He pushed his cockhead into my open mouth, shoving it against the back of my throat. Luckily, he didn't try to force it any deeper. I did what I had to do and started to suck on his shaft. "Right on, cocksucker. Show me how much you love my cock."

After a bit of intense cockworship, he pulled me off his cock. "Stay there," he said. He reached into his bag and pulled out a pipe and a lighter. "Let's get me high and you tweaked the fuck out, faggot," he said, handing me the pipe. "Do the first hit, bitch."

I didn't want to over-do it and I knew what I had already done with Sean and Eli. But there was no harm in just one more small hit from the pipe, so I took the stem of the pipe in my mouth. Michael lit the torch under the bowl. It didn't take long for the drug to melt and I inhaled deeply a few times, before I pulled the pipe away.

"Hold it, tweaker," he said, and I did. The bowl was still smoking slightly when I exhaled the small cloud. "Fuck, cocksucker, that's not even a warm-up hit. Do it again, and do it properly," Michael said.

I was a bit hesitant, but I convinced myself it would be just one more hit. I hoped that I could still control myself and keep my composure, even around someone as aggressive as Michael. "Do it, faggot," Michael said, reminding me of just how controlling he wanted to be. I put the pipe back in my mouth, and again Michael lit the torch. "Real hit this time, cocksucker."

I did as I was told. In deep gasps, I inhaled as much of the drug as I could. I stared up at Michael's grey eyes, watching them carefully for a sign that I had done enough. Finally, he gave me the faintest hint of a nod, and I knew he was satisfied with my efforts. "Hold that," he said. He pulled the pipe from my mouth and put it in his mouth. He sucked down on it, taking a bigger hit than I did. He held it for what seemed like hours. "You can breath out now," he said, finally. I had nearly passed out trying to hold it. I exhaled quickly and gasped for air.

The thick white cloud from the huge hit I had just done nearly enveloped my head. I wanted that to be enough to satisfy Michael, because I was already feeling a little light-headed and tweaked out from it. "Nice," he said, trying not to let any of his own hit escape. "Now, shotgun, faggot." He leaned over and forced his mouth against mine. I didn't have a chance to react, and before I knew it, I had inhaled most of his hit. "Right on," Michael said. "Got a good tweak starting here, faggot. Raping your bitch ass is gonna be fucking sweet."

I held the hit as long as I could, before finally exhaling. "I think I'm good, Sir." I said. It would be a few more minutes before those hits of tina finally got to me in full. My mind was already only thinking about sex, raw, bareback, man-to-man sex. I had to pace myself. I wanted a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass, and most of all, I wanted sperm deep in my hole. Any more crystal and I couldn't control my base urges. Michael sat down on the edge of the bed, his legs spread wide.

"I'm not good yet, faggot," Michael said. "Which means you're certainly not good yet." He put the pipe back in his mouth, but before he started to smoke it, he paused. "Show my dick some mouth-love, cocksucker, while I do another hit." I was still kneeling down so I leaned into his groin and took his dickhead into my mouth. The torch flared and the crystal sizzled in the pipe while Michael did a hit. My role was clear. I licked off his accumulated pre-cum and worked my way down his shaft. Michael took a long hit and then he held it. His free hand dropped down to the back of my head and pressed me down on his cock. The gloves were still on, and the latex was an unfamiliar sensation against my scalp. I felt more like a sex toy than a sexual partner for Michael. But the meth was starting to power my actions, and I let his hard cock slip into my throat with hardly a protest. Surprisingly though, my throat readily opened up to let his shaft enter me.

"Right on cocksucker, let me slide into that cocktube of yours," he said, as he exhaled his hit. "Feels fucking good. Let's get you another good hit, and see what you'll do after that takes effect."

With his cock buried in my throat, I did my best to shake my head "no." I had done more than enough crystal for the afternoon, and was still waiting for the full effects of these most recent hits to kick in. "Come on faggot, that wasn't a question. It was an order." He pulled my head off of his cock and quickly stuck the pipe back in my mouth. I was almost at face level with him, staring into his cold, grey eyes. "No pussy hit like earlier. Got it cocksucker?"

I nodded in stunned agreement as he lit the torch. It didn't take long for the still-warm bowl to fill with smoke and I sucked on it as he wanted. Michael kept the torch up close against the pipe, making sure that every puff I took was thick with the drug. After what seemed like at least ten minutes, he finally pulled the torch back. The bowl slowly cooled down, crackling the entire time. "Get back on my cock," he ordered me, as he took the pipe out of my mouth.

I did as I was told. I knew not to even dare to exhale my latest hit. I was starting to shake from the crystal and this hit was going to push me further than I had ever gone before. But, already cautious of Michael's temper, I couldn't dare exhale. I wrapped my lips around his cock, and let it invade my body once more. When it hit the back of my throat, I didn't hesitate, and kept right on swallowing it. "Right on, faggot. Worship that cock like you were born to." Michael flicked the torch again and sucked on the pipe. I wondered how he responded to crystal and what he had in store for me.

I focused on his cock, now a hard shaft deep in my throat and dominating my thoughts. He sucked down on the pipe seemingly forever, but was only an average-sized hit. As he finished his hit, I also reached the point where I needed to breathe, and couldn't hold my hit any longer. I exhaled, and hoped that the size of the cloud would satisfy Michael. I kept my eyes tightly shut. I was terrified of seeing another thin wisp of weak smoke, because Michael would make me do another hit. That would be one hit too many for me.

As I exhaled Michael said, "Finally, a real hit." I relaxed, glad that he was finally satisfied. He grabbed my head, pulling me off his cock, and on level with his mouth. He motioned for me to shotgun his hit: my optimism that he was done with me getting high dashed. I had no choice, and let him force his hit into me. It was another thick cloud, bigger than mine. When he released his lip-lock on me, there was still enough smoke to engulf both of us. As the smoke cleared, I saw he was still staring at me, his grey eyes scanning my face.

I was immediately self-conscious. I was smacking my lips involuntarily from the drug, and I knew my cock had shrunk under the crystal's influence. "Fuck faggot, you're tweaked up," Michael said. "Now, let's see if you can get hard for me." He pushed me back on my knees. I waited, not sure what he wanted me to do. "Go ahead, play with yourself," he said.

I reached down to my cock. As I suspected, the crystal had hit me hard and my cock was a soft and unresponsive lump. It felt good to be playing with it, but it remained limp and soft. "What's the matter, faggot? Scared by me?" Michael laughed. He ran his hand over his cock, taunting me with how hard and erect he was. "Get on the bed. Time for you to get fucked," he said. "Don't worry, cocksucker, you can still play with that tiny boy-clit of yours." When I got on the bed, I looked down. Under the influence of the tina, my cock had shrunk down, and was now just a flaccid, short stub of a man's cock. Michael calling it a boy-clit wasn't far from the truth. But, Under the influence of the tina, I was only worried about my hole and getting another load up there.

"On you back, bitch," Michael ordered. "Legs up in the air for me." I did as I was told, lifting my legs up in the air, and exposing my already well-used hole to Michael. "Spread your cheeks for me."

I did as I was told and reached down to pull my ass cheeks apart. I was totally exposed to Michael. I had given up any pretense of modesty and masculinity. If Michael had any doubts about his superior role and dominance over me, they were erased by my abject submission in showing him my wet and cummy hole. "Please, Sir, use my hole," I begged. "Fuck it hard."

"Your hole?" Michael said, laughing. "No, faggot, that's my personal cunt now." He stuck a finger into his new toy. It slid in easily. Earlier it had been lubricated by some lube, but now it was primarily slicked up by the thick loads left behind by Sean, Jake and Eli. "Fuck, that's a scum-filled hole. How many loads up there, homo?"

"Three, sir." I was surprised I was able to remember the number so quickly. I could hardly focus on more than just holding my butt cheeks apart. My mind was racing; I wanted to ride a cock; I wanted to stroke my flaccid little dick; I wanted to be a purely sexual being; and I wanted to satisfy all of my desires.

"Dirty slut," he said. He pulled his finger out of my hole, and gave me a hard slap. He kneelt down, looked in his bag, and rummaged around for something. Finally, he found what he had been searching for, and stood back up. He had a small square package. "Gonna need this, I think." He held it up and in the light I could see it was a condom.

"You don't need to use that, Sir," I said. "I don't care if you bareback me. And you can definitely cum in me, if you want, Sir." I couldn't believe that he was going to wear a rubber. He would be denying me the pleasure of his raw cock, not to mention wasting his precious toxic seed. "I want you to fuck me raw."

"Oh, don't worry, cumbucket. This is about protecting me from you, not you from me." He held the small packet in front of me. Up close, I could see that the wrapper was riddled with small holes. He had repeatedly stuck a thumbtack or something through it. "Keeps my cock safe from all your filthy assjuices, but don't worry. You'll still get every drop of my rare and toxic dicksnot."

He opened up the packet and pulled out the rubber. I couldn't see the holes in the thin sheath, but they were there. When Michael shot his load, it would flow out of the condom and into my hole. I wondered if he knew something I didn't: Jake, Sean, Eli, and certainly Nathan had all seemed very clean and healthy. But maybe they had something else? I had come to peace with the virus, maybe even needed it now. However, I hadn't thought about all the other germs out there.

I twisted my head just enough to see him unroll the useless protection over his erect shaft. "Ready, faggot?" he asked, as he poured a few drops of lube on his now rubberized cock and rubbed it over the full length of his shaft.

"Do you have to, Sir?" I asked. "I mean, with the rubber?" I didn't want to deal with a rubber-covered cock in my hole now. I had gotten so used to the intimacy and masculinity of raw fucking that going back would be difficult and almost wrong. Also in my mind was that if Michael couldn't feel how warm, wet, and human my hole was, he would never be able to see me as more than just a hole to fuck.

"You like my cock, cocksucker?" he asked, grabbing it and shaking it a bit.

"Yes, Sir. I do. I want to feel it in me. I want to make you feel good and get you off. I want your cock. I want every raw inch of it, Sir. I really want to feel it in me, nothing between us."

"Right on, homo. And I like my cock as well. It gets me what I want: a bunch of pussy bottoms begging me to fuck them. I'm not going to risk something happening to it. Especially when I am sticking it in a dirty, hole like yours." He knelt back on the bed and lined his cockhead up with my hole, ready to penetrate me. As the taut rubber touched me, I tried my best not to recoil. "No, no, bitch," he said, as he grabbed my waist and held me in place. "You're going to take my cock like Nathan promised me you would."

I fumbled about the bed with one hand, and found the bottle of poppers. I held it under my nose and inhaled deeply. As the warm tingle saturated my body, I was able to relax, and let Michael do whatever he wanted. It was not my place to demand anything from him. Possibly, even to make a request of him. It was my place to do what he wanted, and if he wanted to protect himself from the dangers of my unsafe sex practices, it was his right. I would be happy to get a load from him however he wanted to give it to me. Realizing what I was here for and helped by the waves of tina and poppers, I stopped trying to fight it and relaxed. Michael felt the change, and took the opportunity to insert his rubber-covered cock into my hole.

I was happy to have something, anything, back in my hole. Even though I wanted the closeness of a raw cock, the rubberized shaft still helped scratch my itch. Although, I was starting to wonder about Michael. Did I really want to be closer to him? He seemed conflicted and troubled, from his t-shirt that read, "If it's not rape, it's not fun," to his obvious fear of skin-to-skin contact and what that could mean. If he had been inside me raw, I'd find out things about his sexuality and how he expressed it that I would prefer not to know.

"There you go, cocktube. You've got a real man's cock inside you now." His cock wasn't nearly as big as Eli's, so it was easy for me to take him sliding the entire thing into me. When he hit the base, he paused for a second. "Take another hit of those poppers," he said. I did so, even before the first hit had taken full effect. The two hits re-enforced each other and together with the crystal, I stopped even caring about the rubber. I had finally found a comfortable headspace where I was happy that a man was fucking my ass, that he would eventually get off on my hole, and I would get his cum. I no longer cared that he thought of me as a little more than a receptacle for his wastes or that he barely touched me with his own skin. He just preferred to keep me isolated by layers of rubber and protection, and that was ok for me.

Now that his cock had gotten all the way in, Michael leaned into me and pressed the full weight of his body against mine. He was pumping my hole hard and with each stroke forced the accumulated spooge ever deeper into my body. "Not a half bad ass, faggot. You might just be able to get me off," he said. I was doing my best to let his cock sink into me, but my body was rebelling against it. Suddenly, I hated the feel of the rubber against my hole. I still wasn't even sure if I wanted Michael inside of me, but if he was going to be fucking me, I didn't want his cock swathed and covered.

Unlike the other three men this afternoon, it was impossible to create a connection with Michael. To him, I was just a hole and not even a human. This was just about him and his cock. It was about what would get him off and an important part of him getting off was to make me feel as small as possible. "Play with your clit for me, homo. I want to hear you moan," he said.

As he spoke, my cock shrank even more. "Please sir, don't call it a clit," I asked. "It's my cock, Sir." Of all the things he had done so far, that was the most demeaning to me.

Michael stopped fucking suddenly. He roughly pulled his cock out of my hole. "This, faggot, is a cock," he said, wielding it like a sword, ready to do battle with my ass. "It's long, it's hard, and it's thick. It's dripping pre-cum, and it's going to knock you up good." With his gloved hand, he grabbed my small, soft shaft, and pulled on it uselessly. "This, well, this is a boy-clit. Tiny, pink, soft, and useless. Like a little girl's clitoris. You know how a girl masturbates, homo?"

I shook my head no. I was sorry I had asked him; feeling the rubber glove on my cock had only made everything far worse. "They just put a vibrator against their clit. Let's see if that works for you, faggot." The dildo from earlier was still on the bed. Michael grabbed it and, turning it on, pressed it against my soft and flaccid shaft. Simultaneously, he sank his hard cock back into my used hole. The two sensations shot through my body and I moaned uncontrollably. "See? Just like a girl." He pressed the buzzing dildo hard against my cock and continued to pound my hole just as hard. "It's your boy-clit. Maybe one day you'll get a real cock like mine. That is, if you're not dead from some disease first."

I gave up, defeated. I couldn't tell Michael but the dildo against my cock felt amazing. Despite my soft state I was going to start to drip pre-cum soon if he kept it up. "You do it faggot," he said, handing me the toy. "I'm here to get off and maybe get you knocked up, not to rub your clit."

I took the toy, and pressed it against my cock. As I rubbed it against my shaft and my balls, I was leaking pre-cum. "Yeah, faggot. You're getting all wet, aren't you? I can feel your dirty little cunt getting all moist. You wanna get knocked up, don't you?"

"Please, Sir, I want it. Please, seed my cunt, Sir." I was thinking exactly the way that Michael wanted me to think. I was playing with my boy-clit while he was deep-fucking my cunt. I knew it wasn't what I wanted but he had gotten me into the headspace.

"Fucking nasty faggot. Begging me to kill him," Michael said. "Your little boyfriend tell you all about my toxic seed?"

"No Sir, he didn't." Nathan had told me nothing about the men, other than all of them were poz and some of them would want to party. With my free hand, I grabbed the poppers and did another hit.

Michael smiled and waited for the poppers to hit me. "Fucking full-blown AIDS, faggot. I'm fucking AIDS cum into your dirty little cunt." As he said it, he slammed his cock into me particularly hard. I yelped a bit, not expecting the sudden forcefulness. "Right on, homo. When you start to hurt, that's when I start to have fun." He slammed into me again, the rubber tearing against my tender skin. I winced and took another hit from the bottle.

"Are you on meds, Sir?" I asked, as I put the bottle back down.

"Hell no. I'm not going to kill my beautiful virus. I want to pass it on, to good little fags like you."

"How did you get it, Sir?" I continued. I wasn't sure if it was an appropriate question for Michael. He was guarded about certain parts of his life, even if it was masked by his arrogance.

Before I could think about it much more, he slapped my face hard. The gloved hand was harsh against my skin. "Uppity cunt," he said. "But, to answer your question, fucking too many filthy faggot holes. Holes just like yours, cesspools of disease and depravity."

He slammed his cock in again, hard, and I let go another with yelp of pain. He rubbed a gloved hand against my face where he had just slapped me. "Too much, homo?" he asked me. I was surprised he'd even ask me. It was out of character for him to offer me this kind of attention.

"A bit, yes Sir."

"Ahh. That's too bad. At least for you. Because it's hardly enough for me. And I need to get off." He grabbed my legs, and even though I was impaled on his cock, he managed to flip me over onto my knees. "Much better. I don't have to look at your face anymore, cocksucker. And I can fuck you even harder." He grabbed my hips with both hands, and pulled me back onto his cock. I grunted, and pressed the vibrator harder against my cock. "You're gonna get my virus, faggot. And you're going to beg for it, like the cockholster you are."

"Please, Sir. Give it to me." If I begged like he asked, maybe he'd cum faster.

"Fuck yeah, fuckhole. That's all that you're good for. Pleasuring a real man's cock. Taking my dirty dicksnot. Only reason you're here, faggot, and nothing else." Michael took a hand off my waist and rested it on my shoulder. He pressed down, forcing my face into the bed. "Take it, fuckhole. Take my hard, infected cock deep in your filthy hole."

I hated that he was treating me like this; I was just a receptacle for his cock and his sperm. Before I could dwell on it too much, he thrust hard into my hole again, and I had to do my best to stifle the grunt of pain. "Quiet, faggot," he said. "Good cum buckets take what they are given. And you're a good cum bucket, aren't you?" "Yes Sir," I said, forced to speak into the bed.

"Right on, faggot," he said. "You want to be just another cum bucket, don't you? Just like all your faggot friends?"

"Yes Sir," I said again. I wanted another load of sperm fucked into my hole. If it required being just a tube for Michael, well, I was trying to convince myself that I wanted what Michael was telling me I should want. "Please, make me your cum hole."

"Right on, faggot. Took you a while, but you're finally learning what you are," he said. He gave me another hard thrust and again, I yelped in pain. I had never bottomed for a top with a condom. Until now, the few times I had been a bottom, it had been for raw tops. I hadn't realized how much a condom could hurt the bottom. No matter what happened next, I made a silent vow that I'd never make a bottom take a covered cock again. "You ready for my load, hole?"

"Of course Sir, I am. It's what I am here for." My ass had been rubbed raw from his pounding. I was needy, already craving another round of lubrication, even from a man like Michael.

"Of course you are. Come on hole. What's your name again?”

"Jason, Sir." Was I so unimportant to him that he had already forgotten my name?

"No, Hole, that's not your name. Tell me your name, Hole." He emphasized "hole," and I knew what was expected of me.

"Hole, Sir. I'm just here for your pleasure, just a cum hole for your pleasure. Something for you to fuck your load into."

"Fucking right, cum hole. Going to blast a load of full-blown AIDS cum into you, slap a hazardous waste sticker on your ass, and forget you ever existed. At least until I'm horny again and need another dirty cumhole to unload in." He was pounding my ass hard now. Even though he was the smallest cock I had taken that afternoon, the rubber made it the most intense and painful fuck.

I must have been grunting in pain, because Michael picked up on my discomfort. "Hurts, doesn't it, hole? And the rubber isn't even protecting you one bit. At least it protects me from what ever else you've picked up. But you know the irony of all this, Hole?"

"No Sir," I said. His cock was still pistoning in and out of me, the rubber still tearing at my guts.

"No matter how much cum you take from me, you won't ever be more than just a faggot cum dump for us real men. Toss me the poppers, faggot." I handed him the small brown bottle. "Time to inject you with something real. Get you filled with AIDS, hole. You ready to die?"

"Please, Sir, Fill your hole with your poz cum," I moaned.

Michael pulled all the way out. "No hole, it's not poz cum you're gonna get. What is it?"

Suddenly empty, I realized how much succor I had derived from his cock, even as painful and unpleasant as it had been. I needed it back in me. I didn't know what he wanted me to say, either, which meant I wasn't going to get his tool either. "What am I going to give you, hole?"

"AIDS, Sir," I said. "Fill me up with your AIDS jizz." It was the right answer; he forced his cock back into my ass, the rubber tearing up my ass even more. It felt like I was bleeding, it hurt so badly.

This would feel so much better, be so much easier to take if there was just some additional lubrication. If the only alternative for me was his toxic AIDS cum, well, the entire point of this evening was to get as many different guys' sperm into my body as I could.

"Of course I am, hole. That's all you're here for. To take a true man's sperm up your faggot cunt." He slapped me hard on the ass and slammed his cock deep inside me. "Too bad the best holes become contaminated. They all seem to die so quickly."

"You like my hole, Sir?" I asked. I barely thought before I said it and immediately regretted it. I had been fighting to keep my identity as a person, not just something little more than a hole for his pleasure. My short utterance made it that much harder for me to think of myself as human.

"It's just ok. A bit loose and sloppy, but still fuckable." Michael paused for a moment and inhaled from the bottle of poppers. "It's not a bad hole. You'll probably get a few guys wanting to fuck you. I'd probably fuck you again" He exhaled the hit, and paused while it took effect. "Getting close, here, hole. Ready for the kill shot?"

"Yes, Sir. I want your seed." He handed me the poppers. He didn't need to tell me to do a hit. I held the bottle under my nose and inhaled. As the warm feeling of the popper high suffused my body, I expected my mind to start flying, chasing fleeting thoughts in a confused jumble of sex. Instead, I was totally focused on the hard cock sliding in and out of my abused hole. It was getting hard and was ready to shoot. I wondered if Michael's load would feel different. He had said several times that he wasn't just HIV-positive, but had full-blown AIDS.

Michael didn't look particularly sick, but I had never seen him in good light. As his deadly cock pressed into me, getting ever closer to injecting its toxic payload, I wondered again if getting infected was really what I wanted. "Fuck yeah, hole. Gonna breed that faggot hole good. Get my hole all knocked up, watch this cum dump get all sick," Michael was muttering.

I got scared. Now, for the first time, I didn't want to go through with the inevitable breeding. With Nathan, the sex was great and sharing his sperm at the end was a way to say how much I cared for him, and how much he cared for me. But with Michael, breeding was a way for him to get out his last bits of anger and establish his dominance. I tried to convince myself that it was his fear that was destroying his body, not the virus, but it was a difficult truth to believe. Maybe, hopefully, it was not the disease that was causing his anger; it sometimes affected the brain.

"You ready hole?" he said, his cock hard and thick, deep in my hole. "Ready for my AIDS juice?"

"Please, Sir, I'm not sure anymore." He shoved his cock hard into my hole. Tears came to my eyes from the intensity of the pounding. Finally, everything was too much: the fucking was too hard, the scene was too dehumanizing, and I no longer knew what I wanted. I gave up, losing all control over my emotions, and started to cry. He showed no mercy at all, not even indicating that he noticing the tears streaming down my face or my sobs. He continued to fuck my hole without slowing down; he may have even sped up when the tears started. "Please, Sir?"

"Too late for you, cumhole," he said through clenched teeth. His cock thrust into me again and again, and it pulsed deep inside my body. He was cumming. Each drop of his deadly cock fluid spurted from his dick, flowing through the broken rubber, and straight into my body. Nothing was protecting me from him. "You're getting totally fucked now." My choices were final and there was no turning back.

I had no idea of any other way to cope, so I took another hit from the poppers. The vapors went straight to my head; I was grateful for that. It made it easier to withstand Michael's assault on my ass and his injection of his deadly cum. "Please, Sir. Please," I murmured, through my tears. I was no longer sure if I was begging him to stop, to put me out of my misery, or to fuck me harder like a true cumhole deserved. It didn't matter; I was too confused and too beaten down to know or even care. I wanted to curl up in a little ball and cry. I wanted to run far away from here, before Nathan could see me like this, just a little faggot boy, in over his head and having second thoughts far too late to make any difference at all.

"Fuck, that was good, cumhole. I needed that. Get to flush out all the virus from my balls and shoot right into your warm, raw, filthy fuckhole." He gave a few more thrusts into my hole and made sure that every drop of his seed was deep in me. Then he pulled out, the condom rubbing once more painfully against my tender flesh. "One last thing to make it complete, fucktoy," he said, giving me another hard slap on the ass with his gloved hand.

I was still silently sobbing into the bed. The fuck session wasn't over yet, but I no longer cared. Michael reached into his bag, and pulled something out. "This might be a be icy. But your hot little hole should melt it soon enough. One last gift for you: a devil's dick made from my AIDS spooge. And maybe a special little something hidden in the middle for you." He paused for a moment. "Or maybe a big something. Had forgotten about this one."

I had never heard of a Devil's Dick before. Before I could ask, there was a cold pressure against my hole and then an ice cube pressed into me. I gasped, but didn't, or couldn't, protest. Michael pushed it deeper in my hole. He then ran his gloved finger around my ass, getting it to close up around the icy thing that was now slowly melting within me. "There you go, cum bucket. Most of that's my spooge. But I think I've mixed a contribution from a few random guys in there as well. Not to mention that big chunk of tina right in the middle."

The violation of my body was now complete. He had put his cock in my mouth and in my ass, gotten me high off the glass pipe, and was now leaving my hole filled with strangers' sperm and some more tina. I choked a bit on my tears and said what I knew I had to say. "Thank you, Sir."

"Right on, faggot. Stay healthy," he said, laughing. "Well, try to stay healthy." He pulled on his clothes quickly as I stayed on the bed. Before he left, he slapped my ass one last time and stuck a sticker on it. He slammed the door behind him, finally leaving me alone, a huge load of his sperm in my ass and another hunk of crystal slowly seeping into my body.

Once I heard him walk out the door and down the hallway, I got up far enough to peel the sticker off of my butt. Even in the dim light, it was easy to read. In the center was a big biohazard symbol and around the outside, text that read "WARNING: Medical Waste. Handle with Care."

I wadded it up and threw it into a corner. Back on the bed, I grabbed a pillow and curled up. I thought the pillow might comfort me, but it was only a piece of fabric. I lay there, my tears still flowing, the silence of the room only interrupted by my sobs.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Guest pozbtm1967

Gymguy8... It's been a really interesting read and the writing is so well done, but this last section left me slightly bitter. The fact that there are people out there like this character of "Michael" who treat people in this manner, honestly, disgusts me. In my own mind, I would have like to see Jason cold cock the guy and Nathan to toss his ass out.

Even in Master/Slave relationships there is a written rule that you don't step over the line. Sure there are things that go on, but in this case, I see a bitter man who should have never been allowed (or ever allowed) to use his own anger at his health issues to treat another human in such a manner.

Like I said, you have great talent. It was just difficult to find myself drawn to seeing any redemptive value in a person like "Michael."

• 2 months later...

5. Nathan

Even before Michael's hour was half over, I was already getting anxious. I had heard the short, painful-sounding grunts from the bedroom. I was wondering how Jason was doing and what he was thinking. I had been a little nervous about inviting Michael into the afternoon session. It was far too easy for him to be a sadistic asshole when he was in the mood and when I saw his "Rape is Fun" t-shirt, I knew he was in one of those moods.

It wasn't until after five thirty that I heard the door open. Michael headed out. He walked right to the living room, and smiled. "Better check on your faggot. When I left, he was crying." Michael probably hadn't physically hurt Jason, but the mind-fucks he did were far more potent. Just to re-enforce his point, Michael snapped off the latex examination gloves he had been wearing. He stuffed them in his back pocket. I quickly led him to the front door. "Not a bad piece of ass either. You're a lucky man," he said, with an evil grin on his face.

As he left, I went to the back bedroom, stopping to grab two tablets of X I had in the master bathroom. Jason was going to need the intimacy that the ecstasy would make easy to achieve. In the spare bedroom, the curtains had been drawn; it was dark and the room smelled of sweat, lube, and cum. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Jason curled up on the bed. He was tightly holding on to a pillow. There were quiet sobs as well. "Jason?" I asked quietly, as I sat down by him on the bed. "Are you ok?"

He finally responded when I put my hand on his naked torso. He turned to me, his face red. "I'm sorry," he said. "I thought I could handle this. But I can't."

Michael had certainly done his classic mindfuck on Jason. "It's ok," I said. "I'm here." He was slow in responding to me, but eventually pressed himself against me and buried his face on my chest. I pulled off my shirt; I wanted him to feel my skin against his. Contact with another man would be critical, and I hoped that contact with me would be exactly what he needed. "I'm sorry. Sometimes, Michael can be a total asshole."

"I don't want you to see me like this," he said, although he pulled me closer to him as he spoke. "I wanted you to see the strong and invulnerable me."

"Jason, no one can always be strong." I grabbed a glass of water. "Here," I said, handing him a tab of X. "Take this. It'll help."

He looked at it warily. "What is it?"

"Some X. It will help you relax. I'm here. Don't worry." He put it in his mouth and took a swig of water. "My turn," I said, making sure he knew we were going to be in the same space. I dry swallowed the tab and only then took a swig of the water.

I held him, his head again pressed against my chest. I could feel his breathing become steady and rhythmic. Finally, quietly, he asked, "Is it too late for me?"

"No, it's not," I said. "Is that what you want?" I wanted, more than anything, for that to not be what he wanted.

"I don't know what I want," he said. "They weren't on drugs," he continued

"I know. Not everyone is."

"Does that mean I'll get it from Eli? Or Michael?" I felt his body shudder when he said the name.

"You'll get it from who you deserve it from," I said.

"I want it from you. I really want it from you," Jason said.

"I know. And I want to give it to you."

"I want to be with you right now. And I don't want to be afraid any more."

"Let's go to our bedroom," I said. I wanted him out of this room, out of a room with so much immediate history and into one where he would feel safer. I didn't know if he noticed or cared that I had said "our" rather than "mine." It had just slipped out, but it was true. It was how I wanted him. Wanted us. And I hoped he wanted the same for me.

"Just be with me," he said. I took his hand and stood up. He followed my lead and also got up from the bed. He was naked now and more vulnerable and fragile than I had seen him before. His cock was soft and limp, no doubt a side effect of the drugs he had shared with the other men, but it only re-enforced his vulnerable appearance. He seemed beaten down, defeated, with only a tenuous hold on his once impressive masculinity.

My cock, on the other hand, had been raging for the past four hours. Selfishly, the most difficult task this evening would be hot to get my cock inside of Jason without further upsetting his already fragile mental state.

It was obvious he was tweaked out, especially considering Sean's, Eli's and Michael's habits. So, wasn't hard to get him into my bedroom. He pulled me down on the bed with him and surprisingly, started to kiss me immediately. He pressed his body against me, and with his warmth against me, my cock responded as well. It stiffened uncontrollably and I felt like I was in middle school again. My erection was completely uncontrollable.

It didn't take long for Jason to feel my dick as well. His hand went down to my groin and unzipped my pants. He pulled out my cock and stroked it slowly. "I want this," he said. "I need this."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "We don't have to do anything, if you don't want to."

He kissed me again. "No, really. Please. I need you. Put it in me. Nothing between us." With his clear approval, my hand slid down between his legs and explored his hole. Warm and wet, I slipped a finger inside of him with only the slightest resistance from his hole. "God. It feels so good to feel your skin inside of me," he said. I wondered what Michael had done with him; all he seemed to desire was contact from another man.

I pressed in further, feeling all of the accumulated sperm squish around. At about the second knuckle, I hit a small, sharp object. Jason gasped for a second, whispering "Careful there." I did my best not to push it any deeper, but it was caught on my finger.

"What is it?" I asked. But, once I got all of my finger into Jason, I realized that it was probably a shard of crystal, and I had just inadvertently given him another huge bump. "Did Michael give you a booty bump?" I asked. I needed to know for sure.

"Yeah, right as he was leaving," Jason answered. "It's cool now." As it melted and absorbed into his system, he would want to play night.

"Can you wait here for a minute or two? Alone?" I asked. I pulled my finger out of his hole. He was still tight enough clean all the sperm off. "I'll be back."

"Promise?" he asked. "Don't leave me alone too long." The need in his voice was palpable.

"Yes, I promise. I'll just go into the bathroom. It won't be more than just a moment." He reluctantly released his grip of my cock, and let me go. I got off the bed, and walked towards the bathroom. "I'll leave the door open."

Before I got more than two paces, he quietly asked, "You're coming back, right?" He even knew that there was only one door; it would be impossible for me to not come back. I made sure to turn on the lights in the bathroom and of course leave the door open just for him. I looked back and saw that he was watching me carefully, like he was afraid he was going to lose me or that I would run at any moment. I opened the medicine cabinet, and grabbed a Viagra. The night was going to be long and intense, and I had to be up for whatever was needed. I also got out the small cloth bag from the bottom shelf of the cabinet.

I headed back to the bed, turning off the bathroom lights and I sat down next to Jason. He curled up next to me, nestling his head next to my cock and slowly licking my balls. It felt good. They were filled with thick ropes of sperm destined for Jason's hole. I opened the bag and pulled out a glass pipe. I held it up to the lamp on the bed table, examining it carefully. It had some crystal still in it, from the last time I had partied. "Ok if I join you? Partying, I mean," I asked.

"Yeah. Please," he answered. I lit up the torch, waited for the crystal to melt and then sucked down on the long glass stem. It had been several months since I had last partied. It wouldn't take much to get me in the right zone. But, Michael wouldn't have gone easy on Jason either, making it more difficult to match moods. I did a few long hits, feeling the tina take over my head and then diffuse through my body.

"Very nice," I said, finally putting the pipe and torch on the beddable. "Now we're truly together." I stood up, pulled off my shorts and the got back on the bed, pressing my naked body against his. The crystal was coursing through my blood and going directly to my cock. "I want to be with you now, Jason. I want to be with you in every possible way."

"Me too Nathan. For now, I just want you near me." His voice was wavering a bit, like he was uncertain about something. "Next to me. Touching me." He rolled over onto his stomach with his ass up in the air. "Inside me." Jason may have had his uncertainties, but I knew exactly what I wanted. The twin mounds of his ass were so inviting and so perfect. I pulled his cheeks apart and stared at the tight hole they had obscured. As I started to lean in to lick it, Jason stopped me, "No, don't, Nathan," he said.

"Why," I asked, not sure what was wrong.

"You deserve better," he said, "A real man's hole, not some dirty boy hole like mine." He was once more on the verge of crying. I wondered what Michael had said and done to turn this confident young man into a fragile porcelain doll of masculinity.

I ran my finger over his crack, gently pressing it into his hole. He might have thought he was unclean, but all that came out was a few strands of sperm. I licked off my finger, tasting the sweet cum. It was a mixture from the four different guys who had used Jason that afternoon. My own cock twitched, eager to add its own load to Jason's collection. "You're fine," I said.

"No," Jason replied. "I'm a dirty, useless slut. You deserve better." I knew that between the drugs and whatever Michael had told him, he wasn't thinking clearly.

"You have such a beautiful hole," I said. I was now kneeling right between his legs and was spreading his cheeks apart. My face was right up against him and his well-used hole. "You should be proud of it."

He was a rollercoaster of emotion. "You really think so?" he asked me, already noticeably happier. I had to pick my words carefully in order to not set him off on another round of self-doubt.

"Yeah, I do. How many guys fucked you this afternoon? Four?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. He arched his back, pressing his ass against my face. I licked it, tasting the accumulated sweat, lube, and cum.

"And each of them loved your ass so much, they gave you a load, right?" I said. "They loved it enough to anoint you with their cum."

"Yeah, I guess." I could tell he was starting to relax; he was now pressing his ass up against me.

"Believe me," I said. "Your ass is beautiful. And seeing all their cum leak out makes it even more perfect."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "You should be so proud of that ass. And all I want is to be inside of it. Adding my load to you collection. My poz load. Isn't that what you want?"

"Yeah," he answered. "I want you inside me." His voice was still wavering a bit. "Breeding me," he said finally. "But," he said, then paused. "I don't know."

"Forget what Michael might have said. He's an angry man, and he takes it out on others. Men like you." I buried my face in his ass. The scent was like the strongest poppers I'd ever used. I licked his hole, just enough to open him up again.

"I guess. I'll try. More than anything, I need you next to me and you inside of me. I need your cock inside me. Your cum. Your virus. It's all I can think about," Jason said.

"You're sure?" I asked. I was afraid he might have second thoughts, but nevertheless, I flipped him onto his back, and aligned my cock with his hole. "I want to be in you so badly," I said. "I want to breed you."

"I want you inside of me. Fucking me. Breeding me." He was silent for a moment. "Pozzing me." This time there was a quiet certainty in what he said. There were no qualifiers or second guesses. He wanted cum.

"That's what I wanted to hear, Jason." Resting right by his hole, my cock was hard as a rock. With just a slight push, I could be inside him. But, in the end, I didn't have to do anything at all. Jason pushed back ever so slightly and my cockhead pressed inside him.

After Jason started the process, I still did the rest of the work. Although I only had to relax my muscles and let my weight push my cock all the way into his hole. "So wet," I said. "Five cocks now. How many loads?"

"Four and then some," he said.

"And then some?"

"Yeah, Michael stuck some frozen sperm up my hole." I should have guessed. Michael loved a devil's dick. Probably how he had done the booty bump as well. "He said it was from several different guys."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm still not sure. I love getting fucked, and having sperm in my hole is one of the best feelings in the world. But that was a bit strange. Impersonal." He paused, collecting his thoughts. "He said it would be a great booty bump as well."

"You can relax now. Don't worry about it." I pulled him closer, feeling his body press against mine. We started to make out, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. His cock was pressed against my stomach. It was still soft and flaccid, no doubt from the combination of the drugs and what Jason had been through that afternoon with Michael. I didn't care; tonight needed to be about his perfect raw hole, about my hard poz cock, and the communion that we could share within them. Both of us would work together to get my sperm and my virus into his body.

We were quiet there, with just the sounds of us kissing, and my cock sliding in and out of his sloppy hole providing the perfect soundtrack. Finally Jason spoke again. "Thank-you, Nathan."

"For?"

"This afternoon. It was intense. But good."

"I'm glad you liked it." I was jealous of all the men who had been able to share the intimate moments of fucking Jason raw, not to mention the moment where Jason shared of himself with them. But I didn't say anything. Deep down, I needed this to be the fuck he had been wanting all afternoon.

He had been reading my mind. He continued, "But this is the fuck I really wanted. Take your time. Work all of their toxic loads into me. And then, add yours. The one I've wanted. The one I've always needed"

"I've got more than one load for you tonight." Actually, I had several loads in me. And all of them were going to go into Jason's perfect ass.

I was in a good mood that night. I had an alphabet soup of drugs in me: X, V, T, and each of them had added depth to my happiness. My raw cock was buried deep in Jason's unprotected hole, each thrusts lubricated by the accumulated jizz of many men. The entire time I was making out with a beautiful boy, while he begged me for another injection of my toxic cum.

"You're inside me," Jason moaned. I nodded in agreement as he continued. "I can't tell where you end and I begin. It's good to be this close to you."

I kissed him again. "Yeah. You're feeling the X, aren't you?" This time, he nodded in response. "It's good for us to be sharing this."

"Sharing your virus?" he asked me. "With me?"

"That's just one part of it. I like being next to you. And I like being inside of you. Feeling you." I didn't want to have to ever pull out of Jason; this connection felt so good and so right. But his words and my feelings seemed very familiar. I realized that I had been saying the exact same things to Alan when he had been pozzing me. I now, finally, understood why Alan had been so eager to get inside of me. It was how my hole had made his cock feel and how important and necessary it had been for him to get inside of me as often as possible. How he had needed to breed me just as much as I had needed to get his semen and the virus it carried.

"Please," Jason begged. "Breed me, Nathan. Make me your boy. Make me your poz boy." I remembered that night I had first said that to Alan. It had been the first weekend we had spent together. A weekend when his raw cock seemed to never leave my hole. I had told him what I needed, in explicit detail. In return, he had given me a kiss, a hard thrust, and a thick, toxic, poz load deep in my hole. Of course, that was years ago, before drugs, before it got so much safer to fuck raw. I wondered how long it would take Jason, if he would ever be able to get what we needed to share.

I leaned in and kissed Jason. I forced my hard cock into his tender hole one more time. I stopped trying to hold back. I grunted, I moaned, and my cock exploded inside of him. I could feel each spurt of deadly semen jet into Jason. I wondered if he could feel my poz load entering him as well.

"Fuck, that's a big load," Jason said, answering my question for me.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back. But there will be plenty more for you," I said.

"I know. This is ok," Jason said. "This is exactly what I wanted from you. What I needed from you"

Even after my balls were drained of their deadly contents, my cock couldn't go soft. The Viagra was working its magic on me, and for a change, the crystal and ecstasy were not hurting at all. But the biggest factor was just Jason. I wondered what was going to happen to him, to us once he became infected. Hopefully, it would not be a question of if, but it would be a question of when. Was he just using me for this disease I carried? The disease he wanted so badly now. Or was there something more between us?

We stayed connected, with my still-hard cock inside his beautiful hole and our sweat-soaked bodies sticking together, kissing the entire time. All things had to come to and end and my cock was starting to soften. Finally, it slipped out. It had felt like hours, but a glance at the clock showed that it was only fifteen minutes. "You ok?" I asked him, as I tried to stand up, stretch, and see if my legs could support me.

To answer me, Jason put his legs back up in the air, and pulled on an ass cheek, exposing his hole to me. I could see a small rivulet of dirty white sperm dripping out of his hole. He smiled at me. "I am now." One of his fingers disappeared into his hole, displacing a bit more sperm.

"You absolutely sure?" I asked. On the bed table was a camera; I grabbed it, and kneeled down by the bed, right on level with his hole. It was a bit hard to focus in the dim light, but years of practice had taught me how. "Your hole is dripping," I said.

"I know. I can feel all that cum up there, becoming a permanent part of me. Your cum. Your virus. You." He pulled his finger out and even more jizz dripped out of his hole. I took more close-ups of his wet, spermy hole, basking in the happy knowledge that I had given him much of that sperm. "I like having you inside me. I like having you near me. And I really like being high with you," he continued.

I stood back up, admiring how Jason was slowly moving his body, like he was feeling himself for the first time. He was at peace with himself, even compared to just thirty minutes earlier. I took a few more pictures, as he continued to finger and touch himself. He was smiling, staring at me. "You're fucking beautiful," I said. "Even more beautiful knowing how much cum is in your hole."

"You really think so?" he asked. His finger disappeared back into his hole, and all I could imagine that it was my cock back in his warm, welcoming depths. Before my eyes, right then, his body had aged and grown to complete perfection. He was a young, sexual man at his absolute prime. I feared that in my next breath, in the next click of my shutter, that perfect moment would pass, lost forever. But I didn't have to worry. It might have been the perfect moment, but it was clear it would be just one of many perfect moments we would share tonight. And hopefully for many more nights to come.

"Yeah, I do," I said, letting the camera drop to my side. I wanted to just watch Jason without a camera and viewfinder between us. He sat up, sitting on the side of the bed. I leaned in to kiss him. "I could stare at you all day."

"Thanks. You don't have to say that, to get into my hole, you know. You can fuck me any time you want." I lifted the camera back up, to try to get the perfect shot of his smile. "You mind if I hit the pipe again?" he asked, pointing at the glass pipe still on the bed table.

"Not at all," I said, as he picked it up and the lighter.

While Jason heated up the bowl, I started to put down the camera. "You don't have to put it away," he said, still focusing on the bowl as it slowly filled with the white clouds. "I trust you," he said. I pressed the shutter button. The torch illuminated his face. He put the pipe to his lips. "Go ahead," he said, before he started to inhale. "I want all of this recorded. I want to remember every part of this weekend."

I knew what he wanted, and I took more pictures as he did his hit from the pipe. I was so turned on, watching him get high, and knowing how far gone he already was. He was doing this for me. He had opened himself up to me entirely, letting me see his darkest, most intimate desires. And, he was letting me record all of it. He exhaled, and a thick white cloud engulfed his head. I continued to take pictures, mostly because I did not know what else to do right then. Jason did two more hits off the pipe, each one producing a cloud bigger than the one that came before.

Then he held the pipe out for me. "Swap," he said. "You hit the pipe, and I'll take the pictures."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

Holy fuck this story is intense. The best part is the depth of each breeder's character. You really feel connected to them, drawn to them. I like the progression of the character approaches to sex. I sorely hope this isn't the end of it, as I want to know Nathan more. great work, please keep it up

• 1 month later...

6. Jason

As I held out the glass pipe and lighter for him, Nathan looked at me quizzically. "Huh?" he asked me.

"It's your turn," I said. "You need to smoke more, and I'll take the pictures now."

Reluctantly, Nathan handed me his camera. "Just frame it, and press here," he said, indicating the shutter release. I already knew how to use the camera, but I didn't want to bother him by saying anything. With his hands now free, he took the pipe and lighter from me. I was able to properly hold the camera. While he was swapping the pipe and lighter between his hands, I took some pictures of him.

I had been staring at Nathan for several days, seemingly memorizing every hair on his face, every muscle in his chest, every vein on his cock. But tonight, looking through the viewfinder, I was seeing him for the very first time. He seemed new and different in a way I had trouble articulating. Even though I had several loads inside of me, I was still so turned on by his raw masculinity that my ass started to itch again. It wasn't going to be long before I needed to have him inside of me again.

For the first time, I noticed that he had a few bits of grey in his goatee, and there were the slightest hints of lines around his eyes. I wondered how I had missed those details before, and with a bit of shock, I realized I didn't even know how old he was. He was older, but I had never even asked. I was about to say something, but before I could open my mouth, Nathan put the pipe to his mouth. He held the flaming torch under the bowl.

I took pictures as he heated up the bowl, inhaled the vapor, and then exhaled the cloud. "Again," I said. I wanted him just as high as I was.

"Bossy boy," he said, smiling. But he did what I said, and took another hit off the pipe. This one was longer and deeper than the one before; it was obvious from the giant cloud he exhaled. As he put the pipe back to his lips a third time, he said, "Let's share this one." He kneeled down in front of me and our faces were level with one another. I was staring right into his green eyes, and remembered the power they had exerted over me the first time I saw him. I would have done anything just to see them again. And, so far, I had done almost everything to keep him: he had fucked me raw, he had shot his poz cum in me, he had whored me out to his friends, and even now he was getting me higher than I had ever been before. Another hit of crystal was small compared to what had already happened.

"I'd like that," was my only response, exhaling and emptying my lungs for his cloud. He did a long hit, longer than any of the others and emptied the bowl several times. He grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in close, and exhaled all of it into my mouth. I sucked his cloud in, feeling his drugs and his breath, as they became my drugs and my breath. Even though his raw cock had been inside me, even though now his sperm was swimming inside of me, and even though his virus was plotting its stealthy attack on my body, this sharing of breaths was a new intimacy for us.

The shotgun turned into a kiss and Nathan put the pipe down on the bed table. His hand traced down my smooth chest, across my stomach, before finding my cock. The crystal had rendered it weak, soft and impotent, but I didn't mind it at all. Michael had used my tina dick as a source of power over me, but with Nathan, my soft rod had turned into a celebration of Nathan's masculinity. My limp cock was my special gift to him, a way for us to stay focused on what was critical and important: Nathan's unprotected, uncovered, raw manhood entering me, his powerful orgasm filling me with toxic cum, and his deadly disease infecting me. Another night, hopefully very soon, my cock would be hard and erect, bursting with toxic sperm, and it would be my turn to penetrate Nathan.

Nathan rested his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. Neither of us had breathed out the crystal cloud and his tongue was still exploring my mouth. His hard cock was pressed against the inside of my thighs. Relentlessly, it seeked out my wet hole. "Please?" I asked, stopping our kissing just long enough to speak. A bit of the white cloud escaped as I begged Nathan to fuck me.

"Of course, boy," he said. He pulled away, and exhaled. Even though he had given me the bulk of his hit, he still had a respectable cloud. I followed his example, and blew the smoke right into his face. "Hot, boy," he said. He took the camera from me, and put it next to the glass pipe on the bed table. Then he pushed me back onto the bed, and climbed on top of me. "I need to be inside you again," he said.

Between my legs, his hard cock was searching for the wet opening into my body. I grabbed my ankles to give him better access to my hole. "I want you inside me too," I said. "Your raw cock inside of me feels like nothing else I've ever felt before."

He ran one hand over my chest; I was sweating, a combination of anticipating getting fucked again and the additional kick of the crystal hitting me. "Are you ok, my Jason?" he said.

The way he said "My Jason" sent a chill down my back. So badly, I wanted him to want me, even to need me. I hoped I wasn't reading too much that statement, taking it as a confirmation of his parallel need. "I'm good," I replied. "I'll be better with your cock inside me. And much better when your precum dripping into me."

"Need more of my sperm? My virus?" he asked, as he lined the tip of his cock up with hole. It was now very well-used, bordering on sore. But that hardly mattered when it was Nathan wanting to fuck me.

"Fuck yeah, Nathan. You know that."

Nathan grabbed the bottle of poppers from off the bed and handed it to me. "Big hit for me, boy," he said. I held them under my nose. I breathed in deeply, first one nostril, and then the other, and then back to the first one. "Give it to me," he said before I could put the lid back on the bottle. He replicated my actions, inhaling deeply three times from the little brown bottle. "Ready?" he asked.

We both knew what he was asking. Right as I nodded in agreement, I felt my face flush from the poppers, and at the same time, his cock began to press into me. He filled me up again with his hard shaft. My eyes rolled back, and I moaned in pleasure. All I focused on--all I could focus on--was my hole, and the way his cock slowly penetrated and filled me. This time, the sex was slower and more intimate than earlier in the evening. There was no longer the frantic need for him to get off, and we could take the time enjoy the journey.

As I felt his skin against my skin, I remembered how dangerous yet intimate this was for me. There was nothing between his poz cock and my fertile hole. As we both rode the waves of poppers, it was hard for me to tell where he stopped and I began: he had gotten so deep into me and his cock fit my ass so perfectly it was like we were two parts of the same person. Nathan clearly felt the same way; he leaned in and whispered, "It feels like we're one," before he started to kiss me deeply once more.

Even with our intimate connection, it still took us a while to find our rhythm. It had turned into a very slow fuck, with Nathan's cock just barely rocking back and forth inside me. He massaged the thick pools of deadly cum from all the men into my body, all the while, he held on to me tightly. His furry chest was pressed against mine and our lips and tongues stayed entangled the entire time. It seemed like the night had stopped, but yet every time I looked at the clock, only about thirty minutes had gone by. Soon, we were in the depths of the night, as first eight, then ten, midnight, and almost too soon, one AM ticked by. The entire time, Nathan's cock stayed inside me, dripping pre-cum, exploring my hole, and leaving faint traces of his virus inside me.

Every so often, we would stop, just long enough to hit the pipe again together, pour a little more lube onto my hole, have a sip of water, and maybe switch positions. Sometimes, while fucking, we would be kissing. Other times we were just quiet. The best times were when we would whisper in each other's ears our hopes and dreams plus our experiences and fantasies. I was amazed, and, honestly, at times jealous, of what Nathan had done. As the night wore on, fueled by the drugs and our growing trust in each other, our fantasies became more explicit, more personal and more dangerous. Buried in my hole, Nathan's cock would get hard when I told him what I was willing to do.

The barriers between us had been lowered significantly. I found myself opening up to Nathan in ways I had never been able to tell another man. In a quiet moment of the night, I found myself telling him how I had jerked off thinking about getting infected. "Why do you want it?" he asked me.

"Before I met you?" I asked. "Or now?"

"Both," he said. He pulled his cock almost all the way out, and then slid it back into me. I could feel the pools of toxic spooge pressed deeper into me, where soon enough, they would get absorbed into my body, and hopefully give me what I needed so badly.

"Honestly?"

"Of course," Nathan said. "No secrets now. No secrets ever."

"The thought of crawling on top of a neg boy, of sliding my cock into his hole, of fucking him hard and breeding him. It's such a hot thing to be able to do. And knowing that I am infecting him, it's a fucking power trip."

"It is," he said. "Especially with the right neg man, it can be amazing experience. And the best way to get to know a man." He stroked my face, and then gave me a kiss. "Like no other experience in the world." He stared at me, and I tried not to get lost in his hazel eyes. "And now?" he asked.

"You," I said. "I want this to be how we get to know each other. How I get a part of you forever."

"You'll always have a part of me," Nathan said. "And I'll make sure that my virus is in your blood."

"Thank you," I said. His cock was deep in me, dripping his pre-cum into me. It was hard to tell if he was defiling my hole with his toxic virus, or anointing it with his precious fluids. They were two sides to the same coin.

"Do you want to spread it?" he asked. "Help others feel as good as you do?"

I had to think a moment. I knew what he was asking me, what I was signing up to do. I had safer sex drilled in my head since middle school. Not that I had followed it very well: raw man cunt was felt far too good to spoil with sheaths of rubber between my cock and the bottom. But now, Nathan was proposing a step further. To seek out negative men fuck them raw, to infect them, and make sure it would take. Despite the drugs, my cock twitched and started to grow. Nathan stroked it. "I think your cock is telling me everything I need to know," he said.

"Yeah, I think it is. I do want to." I remembered what Thomas had said earlier in the day. "And I know Thomas is into it as well"

"I know," Nathan said. "He's asked me a few times. Never sure how I feel about it. But..." he started, and then stopped.

"But?" I asked.

"I think I'd do it with you. Having a boy to share between us. To infect."

"It would be nice," I said. Nathan pushed his cock into my hole again. He more than filled me up, and my dick dripping in pleasure. "And you? What do you want?"

"You really want to know?" I nodded. I was learning much about Nathan in this quiet morning time. Our inhibitions were gone, and we were purely creatures of pleasure. We were creatures of a common depraved flesh, feeding off the inscrutable darkness of drugged-up, male sex. "Ok," he said. But rather than saying anything else, he grabbed the pipe and torch from the bed table. "This will need some help."

I nodded, wondering what dark fantasy he had that required added assistance from the crystal. I worried that it would be too dark, too much for me, and I would have to tell him no. I worried because that I knew that tonight, I wouldn't be able to tell him no. I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to deny Nathan something he wanted, but tonight, it would be particularly impossible. "Ok?" he asked me. I nodded again, feeling how hard his cock was inside me.

He stuck the pipe in his mouth, pursing his lips around the glass stem. He flicked the torch and held the intense blue flame under the bowl. Subjected to the heat, it didn't take long for the crystals to crackle, melt and begin to smoke. He started to inhale, emptying the bowl and filling his lungs. Even while getting high, he looked beautiful to me, a stocky, hairy, muscular body, his manhood buried deep and raw in my ass, and him sucking down the drug that would make him even wilder.

Finally, his lungs were full, and he pulled out his pipe. He offered it to me, but I nodded no. My head was spinning a bit, and I needed to slow down. If I ever needed it, the pipe would be right beside me. "Damn, that is nice," he said, exhaling a thick cloud. It momentarily engulfed his head, before drifting down and blocking my view. As it dispersed, I saw him above me, his eyes glassy and a smile on his face.

"So," I said. "What do you want?"

He was quiet for a moment. His cock was rock-hard, lodged deep in my hole and dripping. Whatever he was thinking about, it was keeping him hard. I wanted to be able to satisfy him, to make him that hard again. I was clenching my ass in terror, wondering what he wanted to do. "I want to see you get raped," he finally said. "To see man after man ram his cock into you. To hear you beg for them to stop, to go slower, and to be gentle, when you know that it has only just begin. To see their cum dripping from your smooth tight hole. And to hold you at the end, my cock in your hole, and tell you how proud I am of you."

Hearing that, I relaxed. It seemed so simple and so easy: all I would have to do is get fucked by a few guys. It would be like this afternoon. Maybe even better, since Nathan would be there for me. It wouldn't be just me and an ass like Michael. I smiled and nodded. "I'd do that for you." Nathan grinned. I continued. "Just make sure they are hung big, and fuck hard. And that I'm as high as I am now."

"You'd do that? For me?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, right now, I'd do anything for you," I said. "Really, I'd do anything." I glanced at the clock. It was now nearly two AM. It had gotten quiet outside. Time was now marked only by a very occasional siren in the distance or the sounds of people walking home, drunk and happy, from the bars. It was the crystal driving us now, the man behind the curtain for our every action and though. I wondered how many mistakes I had already made this weekend. I had just said I'd let strangers use me. Even if I begged them to stop. But maybe that was what I really wanted, because the idea, even after Michael, didn't scare me. The pressing questions seemed to be when that fantasy would come true.

"There's so much I want to do with you. I don't want you to be held back by anything." His cock was harder and buried deeper than he had ever been. "You think it's been holding you back? I mean, the fear of HIV. Of AIDS. Of dying." The only thing keeping me from freaking out was the stable presence of his tool inside me and the calming nature of the steady stream of pre-cum he was dripping into me.

"In the part, it had been," I said. "But now, I want it. I want it so badly. To be infected with HIV, just like you." Inside me, his cock was throbbing with desire and dripping pre-cum into my hole. "I don't want to be held back from anything. No fear."

"I don't want you to be afraid of anything either. Not of me, not of my cock, not of my cum, not of my virus. Or of my friends: their cocks, their cum and their virus. I don't think I could ever fuck you with a rubber. I want to share everything with you. And most of all, I want to be there for all of your needs and fantasies."

"Me too." Nathan was on top of me again, his strokes getting deeper and more forceful. "And I know now I want the man ho infects me to be you Nathan," I said. "Not anyone else."

"I'd like that too, Jason," he said. "I'd like that a lot."

I needed Nathan so badly that night. I wanted his body, his mind, and most of all, his semen and the virus that would come with it. I wondered how much of this was because of the drugs and sex, but it really didn't matter. I was living in the moment and nothing else mattered. Nothing mattered but what I was sharing with Nathan. "I love you," I said. Suddenly, I was letting the drugs do the thinking for me and I let the crystal do what I was too cowardly to do on my own.

As I said it, he pulled me close and kissed me. He slammed his cock deep into me. It went deep; deeper than he had ever been before. He was into virgin territory, which was ripe and ready for his seed. I felt him pulse and inside of me, Nathan was shooting his thick load of toxic jizz. I wanted it. I wanted to be open for him, to accept every drop of what he gave me. Most of all, I wanted the virus. I was no longer afraid. I was ready for it, and I wanted it to be his virus, his disease, his HIV. I wanted to be infected and I wanted to be free of all the worries and fears that had eaten me up over the years. But, the only way we could ever make this happen was to for him to fuck me raw and to cum inside of me. I knew that anything that felt this good, that brought me this close to the man I was falling in love with, must be good. This had to be the right thing. "I love you," I repeated, as he filled me with his beautiful hard cock and sprayed my guts with his thick, deadly, and wonderful cum.

Even while Nathan's orgasm subsided, he made no effort to stop kissing me. He kept one hand wrapped around my body, and with the other, he tenderly stroked my head. Even after this, his second orgasm of the night, his cock stayed hard and stayed deep in my body. As we kissed, the last throbs of his orgasm wracked his body. I felt privileged to be able to make a man like him cum that hard, and doubly lucky that he had deemed me worthy of his precious fluids, the fluids that would make me forever his.

Finally, our breathing returned to normal, and our long kiss was broken off. "You good, sweet boy?" he asked me, staring at me with his beautiful, piercing green eyes.

"Very good," I replied, and kissed him again. My legs were still wrapped around his torso, making sure he stayed inside me. I had a stupid smile on my face. We continued to kiss and explore each other, still joined so intimately and closely.

"Fuck," he said suddenly, a look of pain crossing his face.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Fine, just the start of a leg cramp. I gotta lay down and I'll be fine," he said. Reluctantly, I slowly unwrapped my legs from around him and let him pull his cock out of me. Still, I clamped my ass around his dick to make sure I kept every drop of his poz cum inside me. We were both tired and tweaked and our movements were clumsy. But it still felt good for us to be touching, feeling each other's bodies rub against each other. He collapsed next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

We were quiet and just listened to each other breathe and felt the sweat on our bodies slowly dry. I was glad to be quiet, even though unwanted thoughts were starting to creep into my consciousness. Without Nathan's cock inside me to center me, doubts were starting to grow.

I remembered everything I had said while we were fucking. I knew, in my heart, it was all true. But, I wasn't ready to face one of them straight on, much less have the important talk about it with Nathan. The statement was the methamphetamine's true betrayal of me this evening. It wasn't the way I had opened my hole to all those poz men, not the way I had let Michael use me, nor the way I had promised Nathan his fantasy. It was in the heat of passion, telling a man how I really felt. Of course, Nathan had certainly come hard when I told him. I wanted him to feel the same way, and I took it as a hopeful sign. Finally, he broke the silence. "What time is it?" he asked.

I turned my head, to look at the clock. I was surprised that it was only 2:30; it felt like we had been together much longer and that the night was almost over. "2:30," I said, as I turned back towards him, smelling his sweaty, male body. His cock was still hard, pressed up against my flat stomach.

"You have to be anywhere tomorrow?" he asked me. "In the morning, I mean?"

"Not at all."

"Good," he said. I heard him smile through his voice. "You up for another round?"

"Yeah," I said. "I need to feel your raw cock inside of me again." My ass had been itching for more cock from the minute he pulled out of me. "Maybe you want a quick shower before we continue?"

"Definitely," he said. "And we should refill the pipe as well." As we untangled from each other, I got up first. I knelt down on the floor, next too him, with him sitting on the edge of the bed. He wiped the lube off his hands with a spare towel and then grabbed the bag of crystal and the pipe. The bag was still fat and thick, filled with shard of the white drug. He pressed the stem of the pipe into it, and let several chunks fall into the bowl. "Want to go first?" he asked, as he tapped the last few tiny crystals out of the stem and into the bowl.

"Please," I said. There had been so much that had happened over the past few hours: from Sean, Jake, and Eli, to Michael, to what we had been sharing in the dark of the night. I wasn't sure what to be feeling. At that moment, everything seemed so good, but yet, there was still a dark undercurrent, one I couldn't fully explain, like the feeling of impending doom. I did my best to forget about it, and live in the pleasure of the minute. "I'm really enjoying tonight," I said. "I'm happy we are sharing all of this. I like being with you."

"Me too," he said, as he fired up the torch and let the drugs melt. He looked straight at me, as a wisp of vapor escaped from the glass bowl. "You seemed a little shaken up after Michael. Was it just him? Or the entire experience?"

"Just him," I said. "Sean, Jake, Eli, they were all great. But Michael," I trailed off, shivering a bit as I remembered the ninety minutes I had spent with him. Ninety minutes I couldn't forget.

"I know," Nathan said. The bowl had now filled with smoke and the vapor was escaping from the top. "Here," he said, putting the pipe in my mouth. "Take a hit. You can relax now. I'm here." With one hand, he held the torch against the bowl, and with the other, he gently stroked my arm. The touch, especially from him, felt good. It complimented the crystal I was sucking down nicely. I nodded that I was good, and he pulled the torch away.

Before the pipe cooled down, I inhaled a few more bowls. I held the hit as long as I could. The drugs flowed into my blood, giving me a warm feeling of happiness. There were things I knew I needed to remember, about Michael, about Nathan, about myself, but as the tina kicked in, again, those things seemed far away and unimportant. I leaned in to shotgun it to Nathan. He took the hit from me, his hand now wrapped around me, keeping me close. I remembered enough to continue talking. "It's like there's something he's angry about," I said, referring to Michael.

Nathan held my hit a while longer before he exhaled it right into my face. "I want you to take another hit," he told. I couldn't tell him no, nor did I want to. I wanted to get lost in the pleasure. So, I put the pipe in my mouth and let him held the torch under it again. "I don't know the full story, but I heard he got stealth pozzed by his boyfriend. He's had trust issues ever since." I finished the hit and held it for a moment before shotgunning it to Nathan. Nathan.

"That could do it," I said, as Nathan held his breath. "I'm glad we're doing it like this. Openly. Trusting each other completely." I nearly said "lovingly," but thought better of it. There was a bond between us, and it was only getting stronger. I didn't want to scare him; I was already worried that I had said too much. I kissed Nathan, and he shotgunned the hit back to me.

As I held it, Nathan returned the pipe and torch to the bed table. It would still be available to us as the night wore on. He wrapped his arms around me and let one hand dropped down to my ass where a finger quickly found my hole. "Me too," he said. "This is the best weekend I've in a long time. Now, let's get ourselves clean, in body if not spirit. The lube is starting to feel gross."

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Getting towels. I'll be there in a second," Nathan said, "Let the water run?" The water got warm quickly and I stepped into the spacious shower. It felt good to wash off the accumulated grime from my sexual escapades. I ran my finger over my raw hole. There were several loads of toxic sperm up there. Even under the hot water, I shivered with the realization that it was far too late for me to do anything about the virus. I expected to be scared and nervous about the poz loads, but instead, all I felt was excitement. I hoped it wouldn't be long before I was infected. More than anything, I needed it to be Nathan's virus that did the deed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

Wow!! What an awesome writing, gymguy8. I assume this is the epilogue for this story. Very touching and endearing. I always know that after the Michael chapter, you will end it softly and sweetly, but the depth of this part is still surprising! Very very nice!! Although I do want to hear about how Jason gets raped, maybe on video? ;)

Thanks again, Gymguy8. Your stories are always worth the wait!! Please don't keep us wĂ iting too long though! ;)