Jason's Party Weekend

Gymguy8

1. Jason

I didn’t know what to expect when Nathan opened the door, or, for that matter, whom to expect. I didn't know his name. I didn't know what he would be into. Even so, even although I hadn't been mentally expecting any type of guy in particular, his actual, physical presence shocked me a bit. It was finally happening, for real. He was a bit on the short side compared to what I had imagined. He was also very cute. Even through his t-shirt, I could tell he was rail-thin, as there wasn't an ounce of fat on his body. He had short hair, blue eyes with just the merest hint of stubble, like he hadn't shaved that morning.

"I'm Sean," he said, standing just inside the door, introducing himself. Nathan closed the door as Sean began to speak, and we were alone.

"I'm Jason," I replied, feeling a little self-conscious at this point. I was in just a jock strap, but Sean was still fully dressed.

"Nice to meet you," he said, smiling at me. I felt a little more at ease with him, thinking he seemed easy-going enough. "I guess I'm a little over-dressed for this," and with that he removed his shirt, revealing, as I had guessed, that his body was quite wiry and thin. He was not very muscular but there was a spray of hair over his pecs and the hint of a treasure trail disappearing into his shorts. "I guess this is always a little awkward at first, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, not having moved from the bed. "Want to break the ice a bit?" He put an emphasis on ice that was a bit unusual.

"Sure," I replied. With that he pulled down his shorts, revealing a swimmer's jock, just like the one I was wearing. There was a spray of pubic hair poking out of the top and the pouch looked to be very well-filled.

"Cool," he said, reaching into his bag, and pulling out a case for sunglasses. Opening it, he extracted a glass pipe and lighter. "You cool?" he asked, gesturing at his pipe. Remaining in the sunglasses case was a fat bag of crystal.

"Yeah, I am" not knowing what else to say. It had been a while since I had partied, but I hadn't given it up.

"Awesome. I love this stuff." He sat down on the bed next to me, and carefully wiped off the bowl of the pipe. He took the torch and slowly melted the drug already in the pipe. He did a long hit from the pipe and then motioned for me to shotgun it from him. I leaned in, letting our lips lock, and inhaled a thick cloud. Even after I had taken as much as I could, he continued to exhale the smoke into the dim bedroom. It engulfed our heads as we continued to kiss. "You party a lot?" he asked me, breaking off the kiss.

"Not really. Once every few months, I guess. You?"

"Every weekend, usually." He did another long hit from the pipe, and held it. This time he just exhaled it. "It's how I got into barebacking. No one ever uses a rubber when they are partying, you know." I smiled, agreeing, and enjoying that initial tingle of the drug with the promise of so much more pleasure.

"You ever do a booty bump?" Sean asked.

"Never," I answered.  It had been only a year or so ago I had even smoked it for the first time. Hearing my answer, he dug into his bag again and pulled out a needle-less syringe as well as the baggie of crystal from the case.

"Water?" he asked, looking around. I pointed to a glass of water on the bed table. "Perfect," he said. He pulled out a large chunk of the tina, and forced it into the body of the syringe. He put the plunger in and then filled it with water. He flicked the syringe a few times before sitting back down next to me. "Ready?" he asked me. He was gently shaking it and its powerful contents. I guessed it was to force the crystal dissolve.

"I'm not sure about this," I said. I had been with him for less than five minutes, and already, I wasn't sure about how fast this was going. "Maybe just smoke it?"

"Don't worry. You'll love this," he said. "Get on all fours, with that beautiful fuckable ass up in the air." I didn't protest any more and got on my knees. Sean knelt down between my legs and spread my cheeks. "Hand me that bottle of lube," he said. I grabbed it and handed it to him. I felt a drop or two of the cold lube on my ass and a slight poke as the syringe plunged into my hole. "This may sting a bit," he said, and suddenly, there was a cold feeling in my ass.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just hold it there, and let it soak in." I heard him light the torch again, and he took another long hit from the pipe.

"You're poz?" I asked him. I wanted to know more about him.

"Yeah, of course. Years now." He did another hit before continuing. "Nate tells me you're still neg?"

"Yeah." There was now a tinge of warmth in my hole, like a big load had just been planted up there. It seemed to gradually radiate out from my butt, and it was beginning to envelope my entire body. "How did you get HIV?"

"Same way you're going to get it," he said. "Letting poz guys fuck me." He rubbed a finger against my ass. "You're good. Roll over." I rolled onto my back; Sean was still kneeling between my legs. He did one more hit from the pipe, then leaned towards me. "Take it," he said, letting only the smallest cloud escape. I locked lips with Sean, and he forced the drug into my lungs, once more completely filling me up with the cloud. I was a light-weight, he was a heavy-weight. I was already in over my head. But still, I held the crystal for as long as I could. "Good job," he said, finally giving me permission to breathe it out. He put the pipe and lighter on the bed table. "You want my poz load?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I do," I answered.  I was feeling no pain and no shame. The idea of a hard poz cock sliding into my hole was filling my mind, crowding out all other thoughts, including any thought of self-preservation. "I need some fresh poz cum in me."

"It's hot to hear you beg for it," Sean said. He reached down and pulled his jockstrap to the side, letting his cock hang out. He was already semi-hard, and I could tell it was a nice sized dick. It wasn't as long as some I had played with, but just the girth and weight of it was impressive, especially in contrast to his short, skinny body, which made it seem even bigger. I must have been staring, since Sean noticed me and said, "Yeah, it's a big one for a skinny runt like me." Sean poured some lube on his cock, stroking it and slicking it up. It didn't grow much bigger, which I was glad for, but just got harder. As he rubbed the lube over his shaft, he started to press the head against my ass, teasing it. I pushed back against him, wanting it inside of me.

"Please man," I begged. I didn't want it; I needed it deep in me.

"Patience," he answered, adding "you'll get it soon enough." He poured some lube down my crack and slid a finger in, pushing the slippery fluid into me. "You're opening up really nicely," he remarked, asking "You ready?"

I nodded. I grabbed the bottle of poppers and did a hit. Sean poured a little more lube on his tool. I offered him the poppers, but he shook his head. "Give me that hard cock," I said. He grinned at me and lined his cockhead up with my hole. Right as the poppers hit, Sean pushed into me. Feeling my hole stretch open to fit his thick cockhead, I knew this was going to be another intense fuck. Sean took his time entering me. He didn't go very fast, but it was also clear he wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Damn, that's tight," he said. "How long have you been getting fucked?" I thought back to when I had first met Nathan. I realized that it had been less than a week ago. Now here I was, tweaked out, with my legs up in the air, and a relative stranger forcing his poz raw cock into my hole.

"Only about a week," I said. In my horny, tweaked-out state, I couldn't keep up with any story more complex than the simple truth.

"Damn, man. No wonder you're so tight. And you're already chasing?"

"Chasing?" I asked. I had never heard that phrase before, especially for sex. "You know, bug chasing. Looking for poz guys to infect you."

"Yeah. I guess I am chasing." Sean had now gotten his cock all the way in my hole, and was starting to slowly stroke in and out. Between my insatiable desire for raw cock and tina's effectiveness, I knew my hole was opening up nicely for him. "Hot," Sean said. "What about you? Did you chase? Or was it an accident?" "Naw. Once I started seriously partying, and of course, barebacking, I knew it was only a matter of time." He shoved his cock back into me. "I was playing with all kinds of guys, poz, neg and unknown. All raw. I knew it was pointless to try to avoid it." "So, what did you do?" I reached down and grabbed his bony ass. He was small enough that I could grab both cheeks, and pull him deeper in my hole. His body felt so small on top of me, yet his cock was so large and hard inside of me. "I went for it. Whenever I saw a poz guy online, I'd ask him to fuck me raw." He took another of his deep strokes and his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Did anyone refuse?" I was wondering how common it was for poz guys to knowingly fuck neg guys. Nathan had fucked me, but then, he had also asked me repeatedly if I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. "Hell no. Every guy wants to fuck raw, no matter what he might say." I had to agree with his assessment, as either a top or a bottom. "Only one guy wasn't sure about it, that is fucking me raw." "And, what happened there?" "I said I'd get him high. And he fucked six poz loads into me over the weekend." "Sweet," I said. "Yeah." Sean leaned in and kissed me. I was having a good time. There was an easy connection developing between us. He was also just fun to talk to, not to mention how good his cock felt buried in my bare ass. We lay there, kissing and fucking, working his cock deeper into my body, and then fucking and kissing some more. He was dripping pre-cum into me the entire time, further lubricating my hole.

"How long did it take?" I asked, breaking off our long kiss. "Getting pozzed?" he asked. I nodded. "I don't know. I never got sick. And I waited six months before I got tested." He thrust in deep. "Of course, I tested out poz." We went silent again. He was fucking me harder now and I could tell he was getting close, but I didn't want the fuck to end quite so soon. "Any regrets?" I asked him. "About being poz?" he asked. He shook his head no. "You know that feeling, right as the crystal is hitting, when you have that feeling of complete freedom and total desire for sex?" It was my turn to shake my head, this time agreeing. "It's like that. All the time. I don't worry about who fucks me. Or who I fuck."

I smiled. "It sounds nice." "And sometimes, just sometimes," he said, "You get a fucking hot neg guy, with an amazing ass. Who. Wants. My. Poz. Cum." With each word, he thrust his cock into me, emphasizing just whom he was talking about. "And it makes all the petty discomforts completely worthwhile." We took another long pause from talking in order to make out some more. Then he asked, "And you? Why are you doing this?" I paused. It was a question for which I didn't have a good answer. Nor would Sean be the last one to ask me either. I delayed answering by pulling him down and kissing him again. He probed my mouth but after a few moments, he broke it off. "You can't get out of answering that so easily." "I don't know for sure. A week ago, I would have said I was totally top. Bareback, but still a top. Then I met Nathan. And I had to get his cock inside of me." Sean was watching me, smiling. I could feel his cock stiffening slightly in my hole.

I continued. "And that he was poz wasn't a worry. It was almost a bonus. Now I just want to not be afraid anymore, to get the inevitable over with. And enjoy the process as much as I can." "I understand. Nathan's damn amazing," he said. It was an interesting comment, said in a tone that implied much more was being left unsaid. I expected for him to be jealous, but there was no trace of it. "Any regrets so far? Any uncertainty?" "Some. It's big step, but so far, this just feels right. The first time Nathan came in me was the most intimate experience I've ever had. And your cock in me raw is almost as amazing." I pulled him into me deep again, and kissed him. "Fuck me. Cum in me, Sean. Breed me good, Sean."

"Fuck Jason, I don't want to cum yet. I want this to last." Almost simultaneously, we both turned and looked at the clock on the bed table. Forty-five after. Time had flown by for us, twisted by the crystal into an encounter that was far too short. "Damn. Time's almost up." "I know. Seems too short. Is this going to be the only time?" "Not at all. Nathan knows how to find me. But let's focus on the here and now. Which means getting you bred." "Sounds good to me," I said. Sean grabbed the bottle of poppers and held it under my nose. "Do a good hit, Jason," he said. I took a long hit, before Sean took the bottle. He did a hit and then offered it back to me. I shook my head no, but he insisted. "Let yourself go," he said. Reluctantly, I inhaled more of the sweet scent. "Right on, Jason," he said, doing one last quick one himself. "Now, what do you want?" "I want your poz sperm inside of me, Sean." It was a true statement. I was having a great time with Sean, and it seemed perfectly alright and perfectly natural to have him shoot in me. That it was deadly sperm was only an added bonus. It was such a small, intimate thing to give him as a top: to let him cum in me. I couldn't make him pull out. I couldn't think about how it could change me forever. "Please, breed me."

"Oh yeah, Jason," he grunted. "I'm gonna shoot. I'm gonna cum in your sweet raw ass." He bent down, stuck his tongue in my mouth, and shoved his cock in deep. "I can't hold it any longer," he said. Deep inside of me, his cock stiffened, spurted and injected his toxic cum into me. "Take it, Jason," he said, between frantic kisses. "Please, Sean, give it to me," I said. I was clenching my ass around his cock, trying to milk out every drop of his poz jizz. I was totally in the moment, unable to worry about the danger of this simple fuck. The danger was a part of the turn-on; this innocent-looking young man had a cock that could kill, coupled with a serious drug problem. "Fuck yeah, I'm breeding that hot hole of yours now," he said, pistoning in and out of my ass. I could feel his cockhead rubbing his sperm all over my hole, making sure it smeared across my hole, ready to be absorbed by my body. There were a few more shivers racking Sean's body, as he pumped the last of his load into me.

We stayed linked with his cock connecting us. We made out a bit while the last drops of his precious spooge slowly dripped into me. "Thanks," I said. "That was hot." "Fuck yeah," he said. "I hope you get what you need. And I'm glad I could be part of the process." "Me too. I really enjoyed this." We were quiet a bit, kissing while his cock softened. "What's your plans for the rest of the day," I asked. "Not sure," he answered. He shifted slowly, finally letting his cock slide out of my hole. Soon I would need something back in me, but for now, it was enough just to feel his warm semen in my hole. "Still early. Probably head to a bath house and see how many loads I can get." He grabbed a towel from the bed table and wiped off his cock. "You?" "Nathan's got my afternoon planned. You're the first of several. But no idea of who." "Fucking hot. You're gonna have fun." "I hope so. You've set a very high bar."

He laughed. "Let's do a hit for the road," he said as he picked up the pipe again. He lit the torch, and held it under the bowl. As the crystal smoked, he did an expert hit, draining the bowl several times. When he finished, he motioned for me to shotgun it from him. I took the hit. It was huge and it filled my lungs. "Hold it for me, Jason," he said. As I held it, he put his cock back in the jockstrap, and pulled on his shorts. "Now," he said, and I got to exhale. The cloud filled the room. "Your turn," he said, handing me the pipe and torch. I lit it up, and started sucking on the stem. I wasn't sure how big of a hit I wanted, but Sean told me what I needed. "Do a big one, Jason." I kept on inhaling, filling my lungs the best I could. "Nice," he said, as I finally pulled the pipe away. "Hold it."

I held it as long as I could and motioned for him to shotgun it. We locked lips as I pushed the hit into his mouth. He only took a bit of it, making me exhale the rest. "Fuck Sean," I said. "I'm going to be feeling fearless this afternoon." "That's what I want. You need to enjoy this afternoon." He put away the pipe and lighter, and gathered up his things. He gave me one last kiss. "I want to see you again soon. Hopefully you'll be poz by then." He headed out the door, and I lay back down on the bed, waiting for Nathan to bring the next guy.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

[...] this innocent-looking young man had a cock that could kill, coupled with a serious drug problem.

I almost shot at that. You, sir, "get" this little notion wherein the partying takes equal importance with the sex, the attitudes, and the reality of learning you love to get high and fuck on this. Relatable and realistic and I'm gonna beat off to this god knows how many times..Reading this hot little story made me feel like I was reliving every situation where stopping to think about anything sane or cautious was just simply dismissed and erased with a cloud; really helps obscure those long-term concerns that've been cropping up in my head from realizing I've been in this not-neg-for-long's jock with increasing frequency since this rollercoaster started. Almost too many times to remember all the dick and what I did with it - but who cares? You perfectly summed up a very close parallel universe of experience.. let's just say everything Jason thinks and does makes sense to me.

Thanks for getting me rarin' to find more dick and ass. Raw dick and ass, of course. Let us know how Jason fares, and anything else you've got buzzin around in that twisted brain.. don't hold back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

2. Jason

For a few minutes, I lay there in the dim light. There were voices in the other room and then the front door opened and closed as Sean headed out. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. The second guy had arrived. A moment later, there was a knock on the door. "Ready?" Nathan asked me, from behind the closed door. "Yeah, I am," I answered. The door opened, and another guy walked in. Nathan stood behind the door, never even seeing me. "You!" he said, recognizing me. I smiled. It was a guy I knew, Jake. We had done a few scenes together for Thomas. The most recent one was a group with four other tops, him, and myself. I remembered when I was the last to fuck him, how wet his hole was with the accumulated sperm of the four other tops. "Yeah, it's me." "I thought it might be you," he continued, "but I thought you were just a top?" "I'm exploring," I replied. He had taken off his shoes and pulled off his tank top. I had pegged him at around 21 or so, with blond hair, a bit of a goatee, and a spray of light hair on his chest. When I had last fucked him, I remembered that he hadn't been able to get hard, but today, there was a definite bulge in his shorts. "And so far, it's been a hell of a lot of fun," I added. "Well, as long as you're at least staying versatile, I'm happy. Fucking love that cock of yours. Hate to see you turn all bottom." "Thanks, but today, it's going to be all about your cock," I replied. He took off his shorts, letting his cock spring free. His blond pubic hair set off his cock nicely. It was already getting hard. It was about seven, maybe eight inches. Although not as wide as Sean's, it was still going to feel great inside my hole. "And your sperm," I added, "Your poz sperm."

"I know," he said. He got on the bed, and quickly was in between my legs and on top of me. His cock was already pressing up against my ass, hard and dripping. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "How many loads up there already?" he asked. "Just one," I said, "So far." "Ready for more?" "Fuck yeah." "You been partying?" he asked. I must have had a particularly hungry look on my face. "Yeah, a bit," I answered. "That cool?" "Oh yeah. If I'm gonna top you, I can't, but I do it all the time. It definitely helps a bottom out." I had to agree on that. My butt was itching, and the only thing that would scratch it right now was a cock. Jake's cock. "You got that right. And it's making me hungry for cock. And your cock is right here." "You need some lube?" he asked. He was already pushing up against my hole, his cock just as eager to penetrate me as I was for it to punch into my guts. "Yeah, can't hurt." He grabbed the lube from the bed table and poured some on his cock. I grabbed the poppers and did a quick hit. "Give it to me, man. Give me that poz tool." "This is going to be damn fun," Jake said, lining-up his cock with my hole. "A chance to top the famous Derek James. Or should I say Jason Spencer." With a pop, his cock slid into my hole.

I hardly gave him a chance to get used to being inside me before I slid down on it. I took him all the way in a single smooth stroke. "You are hungry," he said, surprised at my need, at my speed. "The Tina is definitely helping." "Fuck," I said, "I need it so badly now." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. He responded by sticking his tongue in my mouth. We kissed as he started to pump my hole. "I can feel the load up there already," he said, adding "and damn, it was a big one." "Yeah. It took him a while to pump all that into me." "Must have been nice," Jake suggested. "How long has it been for you?" "Since I've fucked a guy?" he asked. "A few weeks." "Cool. But I meant, how long that you've been poz." "Oh, that," he kissed me quickly, "I forget you're still just starting out. I've been poz for about two years now." "How did it happen?" "You want the full story?" he asked, "or the short version?" "Full story, of course." I was enjoying the fuck, and hearing about his background seemed to make it even more intimate. "I want to know you. And all the dirty details."

"Yeah, it's nice. Being inside you raw. Getting to talk to you. And not having Thomas tell us what to do." He pushed his cock into me, squishing Sean's load around a bit. "Well, I ran away from home when I was 16," he said. "Oh, I didn't know." "Yeah. I ended up living on the street for a bit. I was hustling a lot, just to get money to eat." "How old are you now?" I asked. I had always pegged him as mid-twenties, but I realized he could be younger. "Twenty," he answered. "Not even legal to drink yet," he said, laughing. "When you were on the street, were you safe? I mean, condoms?" "Mostly, yeah," he said. I must have looked surprised, because he continued, "It's been more recently that I've become the cum guzzler that I am now." He nibbled a bit on my ear. "Been a while since I've really fucked a guy. I forgot how good it can be." I nodded in agreement while he continued his fuck and his story. "Some guys would try to pay me extra if I'd go bareback. I didn't always take it; it really depended on the guy." "When did you start partying?" "My older brother was partying by the time I was fourteen. And he'd let me join him. I actually cut down a lot when I ran away. Money and all. But after a year or so, I started again, finding guys who'd PnP with me. And yeah, of course that was when I started to bareback a bit more." "I figured." "Partying and raw sex. Two great tastes that taste great together," he said, laughing. "And it didn't hurt that johns usually have favors to share." I was enjoying hearing about Jake's life, even as hard as it seemed. The street hustler who discovered partying and bareback sex was a turn-on, and my cock was starting to stir in my jockstrap. "How do you feel about it all now? Looking back?" "Really, no regrets. About anything. From running away, to starting to bareback, to getting into movies, to finding out I was poz. Honest. It's weird, but were all decision that, amazingly, turned out well." Apparently then he noticed my cock, and he chuckled "And you seem to be enjoying my story as well."

"I am," I said. "It's a welcome change, you inside of me instead of me always on top, and for that matter, I like hearing about your life." Thanks, he replied, adding "You're making me want to ride your cock, though. It was fucking hot the other week, having you pound me after all those other guys had bred me." "Yeah, it was." I remembered how wet his hole was, and I wondered if my ass would be dripping with cum at the end of the day, as had his. "You give me your load and I'll see about fucking you a bit," I said. "Deal," Jake answered. He took my legs and had me rotate around the axis of his cock. I ended on my side. He leaned in while making sure his cock was still sliding in and out of my hole and nibbled on my ear. "So, how did you get infected?" "Thomas, actually," Jake said. "Well, he didn't do it, but he was the cause." "Really?" I asked. I had no idea if Thomas was poz, although I had always assumed he was. "How did that happen?" "Well, he had seen a few pictures of me online, and thought I was hot. I did a solo scene for him, for which he paid me five hundred bucks," pausing, thinking back to the occasion, and then adding "Back then, that was a lot of money for me." "It is for me too," I said. I usually got about a thousand per scene from Thomas, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to the payments. I had to say, the money did come in handy: school, books, gym, even, sometimes, food. "And next? I mean, a solo scene can't get you to where you are now." He laughed, "Yeah, you're right about that. Thomas liked me, and I did a few more scenes for him, all of them safe." I knew that Thomas would occasionally do safer sex scenes. I had just never seen them actually happen. "Then he made me an offer." "What was it?" "I'd get fucked by five guys on camera. All raw. All poz. He said he'd give me five thousand for it." I must have gasped or something because he suddenly slowed down his regular stroking motion. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm just surprised about that kind of offer." I realized that Thomas had been playing me a bit. He wasn't just "thinking" about his project. He had already done it at least once. I'd just be a repeat. "Yeah, I was too." "And you did it?" I guessed he had, since he was here, fucking me and trying to poz me up. "It took me a month to decide, but yeah, I did it. And it was seven guys, not five, over three days. Going into it, I was terrified. And more excited than I had ever been before." "But, in the end, how was it?" "Fucking amazing. One of the best sexual experiences in my life," he said.

He had a far-away look on his face, and a smile. I could feel his cock stiffen inside of me as he was thinking about it. "There's something deeply intimate about swapping sperm. And the most intimate is getting to give poz sperm to a negative man. Or, as a neg guy, taking poz sperm." "I know," I said, adding "I can't seem to get enough of it." Jake gave me a kiss, making sure to get a lot of his spit in me. The thought of getting not just his spit, but also his pre-cum and soon his cum was keeping me hard, despite the Tina flowing in my veins. "Yeah. It's addictive," Jake said. "You know, when we last fucked?" "Yeah? God, that was fun," he said. "Yeah. You know how you were begging me to breed you? It was hot, and I got off on it. But I didn't understand it at all." "And now?" "Now, I understand the need. I feel the need. I want your poz sperm, Jake. I want you to breed me. I need you to breed me." "Fuck yeah man, you know it," Jake said.

He was pounding my ass hard now, each stroke finding a new, unexplored area of my hole to rub down with Sean's sperm and his pre-cum. "I'll give you what you need." He reached down and grabbed my cock, now straining against the fabric. "But you're gonna have to beg for it, Jason. Beg for my virus." "Please man, give me your toxic seed. Give me your dirty jizz, Jake." I was feeling great: I had a hot poz man pounding my tender hole. Not only was he working a poz load from another guy into me, he was going to add his own deadly sperm to my growing collection of DNA. "I need it, man. I need you to infect me." "Oh fuck, don't stop. I'm getting close," Jake said. "Don't hold back. Shoot that pozcum deep. Make it take." Our bodies were slamming together in perfect rhythm, my hole opening up and his cock getting deeper with each stroke. "Fucking poz me up," I begged. "Make me sick." "Take it, Jason! Fucking take it!" Jake was pounding my hole hard, and he was clearly right on the edge of shooting his load. "Give it to me, Jake. Breed my hole with your dirty spunk." "Oh, fuck man. I'm cumming!" Jake pushed his cock deep into me and paused. His cock stiffened and pulsed, and there was a sudden warmth in my hole. Staring at him, I could see his eyes roll back and his mouth hang open in the sheer pleasure of cumming. "Shoot it in me. Give me every fucking toxic drop," I moaned.

Jake started to pound my hole again. I could feel his cum lubricating his forceful strokes and his cock kept on twitching. Each twitch was another spurt of thick spooge into me. Each twitch was another chance to get infected. He started to kiss me, but held me tight and close. His firm grip was as if he was afraid I would try to evade his fucking. He kept me from squirming away from the certain destiny encoded in the virus he was injecting into me. In an automatic response, I grabbed on to his ass and pulled him deeper into me. I had to re-assure him that I would take every drop of his dirty load. Not until I felt his cock soften a bit, the last drop of poz sperm leaking into me did I dare to let go of him. "Thank-you," I said. There wasn't much else for us to say, as we caught our breath.

"My pleasure," Jake said. We made out some more, still linked together by his raw cock buried in my body. Finally, he softened enough that it fell out. "Keep my spooge in you," he said. "Give it a warm place to grow." I just nodded my head. I reached down, and felt my hole. It was hot and wet, a tiny bit of the accumulated sperm now dripping out. I pushed it back in with my fingers. I didn't want to waste any of it. Jake also reached down, and grabbed my cock. Through the jockstrap, I was still hard as a rock. "Fuck man. I need this again," Jake said. "So fucking hard." I glanced quickly at the clock. We still had twenty-five minutes together. "I can't cum right now," I said. "But I'd love to fuck you a bit." "As long as your raw cock is inside me, I'll be happy," Jake replied. He pushed down my jock strap, letting my cock spring free. There was already a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Jake leaned over and licked it off, then proceeded to tug my jock strap the rest of the way off. Now that I was completely naked, his attention returned my dick. He took the head into his warm mouth. The load I had shot that morning seemed like a very long time ago. I had been so entranced over the past week by Nathan, by the two men he had found, by getting fucked deep and by getting bred I had forgotten the simple pleasure of a good blow job. Jake was good at it, taking the entire length of my shaft into his mouth and down his throat. "Damn, that feels good," I said, as Jake's tongue flicked over my cock head and collected a few more drops of my pre-cum. He went back down on my dick, going all the way down, his chin hitting my balls. He licked and teased me for a bit, keeping my cock hard and dripping the entire time. "When did you last cum?" he asked, taking a break from sucking me off. I had to think for a second. "This morning, actually," I said, again surprised at how long ago that felt. "I did a scene for Thomas." "Who was the lucky bottom?" Jake asked. He had found the bottle of lube, and poured some on my cock. "A new guy, at least for me," I remembered, "Cal was his name." "Oh, I know Cal. But I wish it had been me." "Well, I can't cum again today. Nathan's got two more guys planned for me, and if I shoot, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get fucked. But I'll breed you again soon enough." "Promise?" Jake asked. He put a bit of the lube on his hole, and straddled me. My cock was pressing right against him. With the slightest move from either one of us, it would penetrate and slide into his ass. "Promise," I said. Then, I made the first move: I arched my back slightly. There was an audible pop as my dick slid into his tight hole. Jake followed my lead and relaxed enough to let the rest of my cock penetrate his hole. He clearly had far more experience getting fucked than I did, and he was soon riding the full length of my cock.

Jake was bouncing up and down on my cock, fucking himself on my stiff shaft. His hole felt a lot smoother than I had expected given the tiny squeeze of lube he had used. "You already have been fucked today?" I asked, realizing the obvious explanation for the situation. "Yeah," he said sheepishly. "A client found me on Rentboy. He fucked me this morning." "Raw?" "Yeah. I had the itch. Badly. I gave him a fifty dollar discount each time he bred me." "Hot?" I asked. I had done porn for long enough to know that the real money was in escorting. But I hadn't yet taken the plunge; escorting still seemed like a step too far for me. "He was older, out of shape. But still had a big cock, and he worked my hole good."

I was fucking Jake using this stranger's cum as lube. I wondered if the stranger was poz, or if he had even bothered to ask Jake about his status. Or was he so focused on his own cock, his own pleasure that he didn't care? As long as he was able to fuck a hot young man raw, shoot his load and mark the boy, was that all that he wanted? Jake seemed to read my mind. "I went over to his hotel," he said, explaining what had happened. "I stripped down totally naked, and showed off my ass while he got hard. Then he bent me over, put a bit of lotion on my hole and his cock, and rammed it in. He didn't last long before he shot." "And?" I was interested in the mechanics of it all. "Decent sized load, all of it landed inside of me. When he was done, he pulled out, pointed to some cash on the bed table, and told me to get dressed as he started the shower. Not sure if we spoke ten words the entire time." "Seems a bit impersonal," I said. "Yeah, it can be. Not like this," he commented as he started to kiss me again.

I knew exactly what he meant. Sean, Jake and especially Nathan had been a very close and intimate experience. I had learned a lot about these men. I had learned it only by letting them fuck me, by letting them enter me raw, and most importantly, by taking their seed into my body. We had talked, but the act of exchanging fluids had cemented the connection and made it real. Now, I was inside of Jake, doing the same thing that these men had done to me. It wasn't the first time for me to be inside him, but it was definitely the most intimate time. I wished that Nathan had let me fuck him already. I hated thinking that I had to wait until the virus finally took root in my body before being inside of him. I craved the closeness that necessarily would have to come from me breeding his hole, and I wanted to share that closeness with him now, even this very evening. I wanted him to know how happy I was, how thankful I was that he had found these fine specimens of masculinity to seed my hole and how grateful I was that he was fucking me raw so often. Jake finally broke off the kiss. "You're sure you won't come inside me?" he asked. "I am so hungry." "I've got at least three more guys who want to breed me: two unknown guys, and then I'm sure Nathan will want to fuck me a few times after the afternoon is all over." If I shot another load now, I wasn't going to be up for being fucked for too long. I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the afternoon. "I totally understand," Jake said, "But that just means you'll owe me a load or three, with interest - once you get the bug." "Don't worry," I said, "You'll be one of the first men I tag." "Promise?" Jake asked. "Promise," I replied. "Good."

We both looked at the clock, and realized we had only a few more minutes together before the next man was supposed to arrive. "I better get dressed. You've got another lucky guy coming to seed your hole." He slowly, reluctantly pulled off my cock. "Fucking bastard," he said, as he rolled onto the bed beside me. I wondered about the next man Nathan had picked out for me, smiling as I ran through numerous fantasies. Jake got dressed, while I stayed on the bed. I watched him, forcing his cock into his underwear, then covering his beautiful ass with his shorts, and finally pulling his t-shirt on. It was a shame for him to cover up that body, but there would be many other times with him. He leaned over me, and gave me a final kiss. "I'm going to hold you to your promise. You owe me a load. Many loads. Poz loads. Deep in my hole." "Of course," I replied, "as soon as my gun is cocked and fully loaded, you'll get it." "Excellent," Jake said as he walked out the door, shutting the door behind himself, leaving me alone again in the dimly lit room. I fished around in the tangle of sheets and found my jockstrap. I pulled it on, forcing my swollen cock into the constraining pouch. The crystal I had done with Sean was still powering me. It was making my ass itch for more cock and more cum. It wouldn't be long before the next guy came. I heard Jake and Nathan's muffled conversation, then the front door close.

"You okay in there?" Nathan asked a few seconds later, from behind the bedroom door. "Very good," I said. "Good," he said. "Gonna be a few minutes before the next guy. Just relax, and think about your day so far." As best I could, with the meth I had done and the hunger for more sex, more cum, more breeding, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3

Jason is so in the zone right now, two loads swimming in him and the clouds working their magic, that's a sweet place to be. You think he's reaching down past his jockstrapped dick n balls to finger his hole as he waits? GymGuy8's other stories on here clue us readers into what's next for Jason, even though Jason can only imagine who is up next. Totally leaking precum here as I wait to read the next chapter, fucking hot!

• 2 months later...

#3. Jason

I had managed to drift off a bit, into a liminal state between wakefulness and sleep, where my mind was able to wander and to imagine what was would happen the rest of the afternoon. I was interrupted by a light knock on the door. It shocked me back to the present reality. "Ready?" Nathan asked, but the door was still closed.

"Yeah," I said. I sat up on the side of the bed, and then shakily, I stood up, ready for my next man and my next breeding. The door opened, and a tall black man stepped inside. From the light spilling in from the hallway, I could see an impressive mane of dreadlocks hanging down his back. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, and a black tank top. Even in the dim light of the bedroom, it easy to see that he was impressively muscular.

"Hey," he said, as Nathan closed the door behind us. I had to look up to see his face. He had a wide smile and a bit of a goatee. He had definitely taken care of himself, but I still guessed that he was probably in his early 40s. He was starting to show his age: his goatee was dark but was flecked with bits of grey. Plus, as I looked closer, I saw that his dreads also had bits of grey. The grey only re-enforced a quiet confidence about him, he knew his place in the world and he had the strength to assert it.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Jason." I felt very small next to him, almost vulnerable, especially wearing just the thin jockstrap.

He smiled. "I know," he said. "I'm Eli." He took a small backpack off, and put it on the floor next to the bed. In a surprisingly smooth motion, he pulled off his tank top, flipping his dreadlocks over his shoulder and down his chest. His chest was just as muscled as his arms, and the dreads hung all the way down to just below his waistband. "Having a good afternoon?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am." I said. On a dark street, I'd be trying to avoid him, but in the intimate setting of a bedroom, he seemed surprisingly calm and easy-going. "Uh, Intense, but also very fun," I said.

"That's what I want to hear, white boy,” he said. He took off a watch and put it on the bed table, then kicked off his sneakers. He reached into his backpack, and pulled out a glasses case, just like Sean's earlier in the day. "You party?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I do. Did some earlier today," I had a warm flush race over my body. I was already anticipating the rush of the drugs.

"Good," he said. "But now it's time for us to share a bowl." He pushed down his sweatpants, exposing very tight pair of white underwear. I tried not to stare; it was literally the biggest basket I had ever seen. I wondered how I was going to be able to take it all in either my mouth or ass. Through the tight fabric, I could see a fat, long shaft seemingly wrapped around his hip. In addition, he had heavy balls that were pressed against his underwear. He pretended not to notice my stare, and sat down on the bed. He motioned for me to sit next to him.

I sat down, feeling the warmth of his body so close to mine. Only then did he open the case and pull out the glass pipe with a fat bag of tina. He loaded up the bowl with the drug, carefully measuring out far more than I thought we would need. "Don't want to try to reload it with my hands covered in lube," he said, grinning. He had a brilliant white smile, greatly enhanced by the contrast with his rich, dark skin. I tried to focus on him filling the pipe, but my attention kept on shifting between the pipe, his muscular chest and arms and most of all, his massive basket.

"That should be just about enough for me, I think," he said. I looked at the pipe, and there was a huge pile of crystal in it. He dug into the bag again, and added several more big shards. "And just a bit for you." He took a torch and started to heat the bowl, melting the mound of drugs. "You first," he continued. "Guys always seem to need a bit of help to handle me." He twitched his cock; even through the underwear I could see exactly how big it was.

He handed me the pipe, and I put the stem in my mouth. He continued to hold the torch and it wasn't much longer before the pipe began to sputter and smoke. I took a long hit, filling my lungs with the thick smoke. "Don't skimp on it," he said, urging me ever onwards. "Nathan says you're pretty much a virgin, to both partying and getting fucked. So you need to get loaded. In both senses." Even after he took the torch away from the bowl, it still filled up with the smoke a few more times. Under Eli's watchful eyes, I made sure I got every bit of the drug. "Good job. Now, shotgun it to me," he said.

I turned to him and he opened his mouth. Our lips locked while I exhaled my hit into his lungs. He surprised me, holding the kiss for longer than needed. His tongue started to explore my mouth. His free hand wrapped around me, and he pulled me closer. I didn't expect this closeness from such a man. Pressed tight up against him, I could tell his body was solid; he was all muscle and not a bit of fat. "Oh fuck, that's good," he said as he exhaled my hit. "That first one is always the best, don't you think?"

I just nodded in agreement, and handed him the pipe. "The second hit doesn't suck either," I said, as he put the pipe in his mouth and started to heat it up again. Still warm, it didn't take long for the bowl to begin smoking again. He puffed on the pipe much longer than I did, rolling it back and forth on the torch and letting the bowl really fill up each time, before sucking the white clouds into his lungs.

He held the hit for a while as he handed me the pipe and torch. "Your turn," he said, letting only the slightest bit of the cloud escape. Greedily, I took the stem and started to smoke it. I kept the torch on it, but I hardly needed it to get a good hit. "Here's some extra for you," Eli said. He exhaled his hit right into my face, engulfing my head with a thick white cloud. Even though he was only a few inches from me, I could barely seem him through the dense smoke.

As Eli's cloud slowly dissipated, I finished up my own hit, and let the torch go out. The drug hit my system quickly, and it was clear that Eli's source was very good. This was some potent tina. His cock was going to be a real challenge, but with the powerful drug fueling me, I knew it would be an incredibly fun ride. I held my hit as long as I could and then exhaled. The familiar feeling of horniness was hitting me. I wanted to get Eli naked, explore his body and most of all feel that massive cock in my hungry, needy hole.

"My turn," he said, taking the pipe from me. I could see that we were nowhere near exhausting the pipe; there was still a big pool of crystal at the bottom of the bowl. While Eli heated up the pipe again, I wondered if he was planning to smoke the entire thing during his short visit with me. I was definitely nearing the limit for my drug use; I didn't know what I would do or how I would behave if I smoked any more. Eli seemed to have no such concerns as he sucked down on the pipe, carefully letting the bowl re-fill several times. "Ready?" he asked me, as he pulled the stem out.

I nodded and exhaled, ready for him to shotgun his hit. He leaned in, forced his mouth against mine, and blew his hit into my lungs. Compared to Eli's lungs, I could barely take much from him. He filled me up far before he had gotten close to finishing exhaling. We continued the kiss and I ran my hands over his smooth, muscular chest. There was just a hint of hair leading down from his navel, disappearing into his tight white underwear. I ran my finger along the waistband, wondering what was hidden behind the taut fabric.

"You wanna smoke my other pipe, boy?" he asked me, as he exhaled the last of his hit.

"Yeah, I do," I said. I was a bit scared of the sheer size of his bulge, but knew that his size was the least of the dangers that Eli presented to me. "Can I?" I asked.

"Of course," Eli said. "Isn't that what you're here for? Sucking my cock and making me feel good." He stood up, and pushed down his briefs. I nearly gasped when I saw what he had been packing: a fat, thick, long, cut black cock. It was the largest cock I had ever seen and it wasn't even hard yet. At the base hung two large balls. Somehow, Eli had managed to slip a metal cockring on. It pushed his equipment out and further emphasized just how well endowed he was. "Yeah, I know. It's a monster,” he said, noticing how I was staring. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, almost speechless at his endowment. Coupled with his easy-going masculinity, he was like an ebony god. Eli sat back down on the bed, his legs spread wide.

"Gotten anyone else this big today?"

"No one as big as you today. Or ever."

"All white boys today?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said. Suddenly, I wanted his black cock in me. I wanted it because it was big, because it was hard, and most of all, because it was black. It was the ultimate transgression, the mixing of the races.

"That's too bad," Eli said. "Come on, Jason," he said, "Kneel down and find out how good black cock can be. Show it some respect. Give my black mamba a kiss." He motioned for me to get between his legs. Mesmerized by his cock, I did what he told me to do. I got off the bed and knelt down between his legs. Like the rest of his body, his legs were solid blocks of muscle. I could imagine him closing them around me and crushing me easily. Leaning in to his groin, I let my nose fill with his scent. He smelled like a man should: a bit of sweat, a bit of musk, and a bit of dirt. It was almost as good as a hit of poppers. "Like it, huh?" he said. I looked up at him; he was flashing a brilliant white smile while waiting for me to take his cock into my warm mouth.

Again, I didn't know what to say. I was drunk on his maleness and flying on his drugs. "Yeah," I finally managed.

"Right on," Eli said. "One more hit for you, white boy. Then you can get to work and get me hard and wet." He held the pipe out for me to take. I rested my arms on his thick legs and he positioned the stem in my mouth. He also took care of the torch for me. He melted the crystal so that a beautiful wisp of white smoke escaped from the bowl. "Go ahead," he said, when the pipe was just right. "Hit it."

I did my best. I wanted to impress him. I drained the bowl a few times and let my lungs fill up with the smoke. Finally I nodded, letting Eli know that I was more than satiated. I was right at the edge; another hit and I'd be too far-gone to control myself. But for now, I was at just the right place. All I could think about was getting him hard and getting him off. And finding out more about him: I wondered what his story was, and how he had joined this unique club of men, the band of men whose cocks could kill.

"My turn with the glass cock," he said, as he took the pipe from my mouth. "And your turn on the black cock," he said as he pointed to his cock. "Go ahead, suck on it." I leaned in and took the head of his cock into my mouth. There was already a bead of pre-cum there for me to lick off. I had to be careful not to exhale any of the crystal smoke. I didn't want to waste any of it. While I started to get myself acquainted with Eli's cock, he watched me intently. I licked his head and then started on the shaft. "Nice, Jason," he said. "I like a boy that can hold his hit like that. You're gonna do just fine when you're choking on my shaft."

With that, he put the pipe in his mouth and lit the torch. While he heated up the pipe, I stretched my mouth wide, and started by swallowing his cockhead. Even soft, he was more than a mouthful and I strained to get even just the head into my mouth. But it tasted so good. He was a delicious combination of sweat and pre-cum. I didn't care how hard it was going to be to take the entire thing. After a bit of effort, I was able to get his whole cockhead in my mouth. Eli was patient, doing his hit, but still moaning softly when I ran my tongue over his piss slit. While I could still breathe, I exhaled my hit and engulfed both of us in a thick white cloud.

Eli finished doing his hit. He held the still-smoking pipe in one hand. "Take more of it, Jason," he said, resting his other hand on the top of my head and gently pushing me onto his cock. "It's feeling so good already." His challenge was clear, as was my goal: we both wanted me to deep throat his huge cock. Opening my mouth even more, it was easy to take an additional inch or so. But then his cockhead hit the back of my throat. I dreaded the next, necessary step.

In response to the tina and my oral skills, Eli's cock grew longer, fatter, and harder. At first, he didn't get as long as I feared; his cock mostly got fatter as the blood rushed in and lengthening a bit. But, the downward curve in the middle got more pronounced, making it harder to work into my mouth. As I lavished more attention on it, his cock started to get longer. It was when I least expected it that it began to grow longer. A lot longer. Terrifyingly longer. It grew from nearly eight soft inches to a hard and enormous eleven inches. "It's big. I know." he said, exhaling his hit. "And the better you are, the bigger it gets."

"Don't think you're near done," he said, before putting the pipe back in his mouth. I had got as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. The next step would be to let him invade my throat. It wouldn't be easy. But then, the entire day seemed to be about things that weren't easy, about things that scared me. This would be one more thing like that. His cock was hardly easy and more than just a bit scary. "Come on, Jason," he said, taking the pipe out of his mouth for a moment. "It's not going to deep throat itself."

Eli flicked the torch and started to do another hit. I did my best to relax, finding the hiss of the flame strangely comforting. My mind was racing because the drugs, and the torch's white noise helped me to focus. I swallowed slightly, and forced myself further down onto his cock. "Oh, fuck. That's what I was looking for," Eli said, as his cockhead entered my throat. His shaft more than filled my narrow throat. As he started to press against my windpipe, Eli hit the glass pipe hard. He seemed to be mocking my inability to breath at all as he took in deep lungfuls of air mixed with the rich methamphetamine smoke.

I was on the edge of gagging, but couldn't bear the thought of disappointing him by choking. Instead, I focused on the discomfort of his cock in my throat. I was the one letting him dominate me. I was the one who was eagerly swallowing his fat snake. I was the one who was choking on his black pipe. I was the one who was unable to breath. And I was the one whose cock was twitching at the entire experience. I kept on taking more of his cock down my throat and wondering if I would ever get to the base of his shaft. I had my eyes tightly closed, focusing on getting his entire dick into my throat. When I heard Eli exhale his hit, I opened my eyes just in time to see another big cloud of smoke drift down.

Even though it felt like I was stuffed full of his cock, I could now see that it looked like I had barely taken any of it. I couldn't imagine how I was going to get the rest of his dick into my throat. At the base of his dick his close-trimmed pubic hair still seemed so far away. "Just relax, Jason. Other boys have taken it all. You'll take it all as well. I'm sure of it," he said. I wasn't clear if had made a prediction or given me a command.

He rested an arm on the top of my head, pressing down on me. In response, another half inch of his cock slid into my throat. He leaned over and planted a kiss on the top of my head, as I suppressed the urge to gag again. "Great way to be spending the afternoon," he said. "Hot fucking white muscle boy sucking my cock while I get high. Only a few more inches for you to swallow, white boy."

I closed my eyes again, and focused on the warmth of his shaft. It was gently pulsing in time with his heartbeat. I knew if I thought about how thick his cock was or how long it was, I would immediately start gagging. The warmth was something safer and easier to concentrate on. It reminded me how alive Eli was, how real this experience was, and how much we both needed it. My body was starved for air and my mind was filled with crystal, so was hard to focus on any one thing. This scattering of thoughts was a blessing in disguise, because my brain managed to turn the lack of focus into not just a desire for sex, but also a need for Eli's cock and especially his cock in my throat, my ass, and my body.

I built up a world where the only way I would live was to take his entire shaft into me. Even though each small millimeter of his shaft stretched and scratched my throat, I took it. I had heard of cock worship before, and I knew with certainty that this was what I was now doing. Was this how a fundamentalist Christian thought of his relationship to Jesus? But instead of a mythical man who died for our sins, Eli was a very real man. A very real man whose semen carried the seeds of my own salvation. A very real man whose cock I was impaled on. "Right on Jason. Only a bit more to go," Eli said.

I opened my eyes again, and saw that I had almost taken his entire cock. My throat was stretched wide. I wondered if his cockhead was already in my stomach. But I repressed those thoughts and instead concentrated on the good: on how he was going to give me a new life. A diseased life, yes, but a life without worry, a life without shame or fear, and most entrancing, a life with Nathan. While I worked the last half inch of his cock into my throat, Eli did another hit. As he puffed on his glass pipe, I took the last of his black pipe. My chin was right against his balls, his short pubic hairs were scratching my nose, and my mind was exploding in pride at having taken all of this dark god's manhood in my mouth.

"Damn, boy. That's so fucking hot, seeing you choke down all of my cock," Eli said. He exhaled his hit, another big cloud. "Seems like you deserve a reward." He must not have exhaled all of the hit, since another cloud drifted down when he finished talking. "And I know just what you need to get ready for the next level." I wondered what he meant by the next level, but I had to focus on the living, pulsing snake inside of me. His cock was right at the edge of my abilities, and I didn't want to disappoint him. "That was amazing," he said, and started to gently lift my head off his cock.

Even though pulling off his shaft was a lot faster than swallowing it, it still felt like it took forever. Whenever I thought I was almost done and waiting for his cockhead to pop back into my mouth, there was another inch with no satisfaction. Finally, the fat cockhead entered my mouth from my throat, and I could breath again. I gasped for air, staring at the glistening shaft in front of me. Still wet with my spit, it hung down from its own weight. I wanted to suck it again, to keep it hard and happy, and to get that hot and deadly reward.

"Glass cock for you, now," Eli said.

"I think I'm good," I said, but I still straightened up and got ready for the pipe.

"You were very good at sucking my cock. But you can always do another hit of tina," he said, as he stuck the stem in my mouth. I didn't protest. Eli lit the torch, and heated up the bowl. I was surprised that there was still any crystal left in it, but the bowl quickly filled with the white smoke I didn't know I was craving. I inhaled, easily draining the bowl a few times in succession. "More," Eli said. I let the bowl fill up again, and then drained it again. "Still more," he said, and I repeated the process two more times. "Good enough," he said. Not wanting to disappoint the ebony god, I took a few more hits, until my lungs were nearly bursting. "Better," he said. "Now, hold it for me."

As he had been feeding me the crystal, I had felt his cock brush against my chest, and knew that I'd do anything to feel him inside me once more. I did as I was told; holding the hit of crystal was such a small thing to do to make him happy. He leaned in. "Don't exhale before I tell you to," he said, before he locked lips and began to kiss me. With his mouth covering mine, I couldn't have exhaled even if I wanted to. Besides, he had told me not to exhale, and I needed to make him happy. Plus, I was enjoying the intimacy that he was willing to share by kissing me. That such a masculine, dominant man was willing to open himself up to another man was an unusual situation for me.

He continued to probe my mouth as his hard cock rubbed up against my chest. I could barely contain myself; I wanted to jump on top of him, and feel his thick rod penetrate my hole. But I knew that would come soon enough. I did my best to restrain myself, despite the tina coursing through my veins. Breaking off the kiss just long enough to speak, he said, "Give me your hit." I exhaled into his mouth, and he sucked up my entire hit. I was glad to finally get a chance to breath again, but wondered how I would behave once the hit took effect.

"Nice hit," he said, holding it in his lungs. He broke off the kiss, and stood up. His cock was level with my face, and I took the opportunity to lick off the head. "Not quite yet. But it's good you are an eager boy," he said, pulling me off his shaft. He turned around, and knelt on the bed. "First, lick my ass," he said, pushing his muscular cheeks right in my face as he exhaled the hit.

Without thinking, I dove into his ass, licking his musky, sweaty hole. As I did it, he lit the torch and did another long hit. I pushed my tongue into his hole, feeling him open up for me. He moaned in pleasure as I probed his warm hole. It was a totally unexpected move from him, to let me lick, kiss and penetrate such a private part of his body. He was such a textbook example of a dominant top, but I would eventually let him enter and penetrate me and fulfill his own imperatives. As I licked his ass, he continued to suck on the pipe and filled his lungs.

"Oh fuck," he said, "Don't stop." The torch went out, and I heard three more puffs on the pipe. I pressed my face deeper into his ass, my tongue pushing as far as I could into his tight hole. From how tight he was, it was clear it had been a long time, if ever, since he had taken a cock. And he had certainly never taken anyone as large as he was.

I lost myself in his ass. His muscular ass cheeks pressed against my face, forcefully reminding me of my place in the world. I could taste the sweat and musk on his tight hole, reminding me what I was doing. I didn't mind; I was where I wanted and needed to be. I was kissing a god's ass. It wouldn't be long before this god rewarded my dedication to him with what he alone could provide me with that afternoon: a hard, deep, raw interracial fuck, ending with a thick load of this black stud's HIV-infected sperm.

As I probed, explored and pleasured Eli's ass, he continued to hit the pipe, heating the bowl, drawing a hit, holding it, and then exhaling it slowly. Given my position, I took the opportunity to reach around his waist and grab his now-hard cock. It was still wet and slippery enough from my blowjob; it was just slippery enough for me to easily stroke it, even if it was so thick it was hard for me to wrap my hands around it. "Oh damn, boy," Eli moaned between hits. "That's what I need. Lick my ass and stroke my cock."

I wanted him inside me. Although the two men were completely different, I couldn't help but think of Nathan. Each of them epitomized a particular model of masculinity and used it to command obedience and respect. Nathan was the perfect example of an understated, mature man, confident in knowing what he wanted and certain that he would get it. In the wild associations of my drugged-out mind, I pegged him as almost British. In contrast, Eli was brash, almost loud about his masculinity. His manhood was wrapped in muscle, swagger, and the unerring knowledge that he could take anyone in a fight. For either one of them, I wanted to be their bottom and was overjoyed at letting them satisfy their needs with my body.

Now it was my turn to moan. "Please, Eli. Fuck me," I said, while I licked his tight, unsullied asshole. Once I had formed the mental image of his cock sliding into my hole, complete with his heavy balls dripping their sweet and deadly pre-cum into my body, it was hard for me to imagine any other pleasure. I wanted him to fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, and finally breed my hole. I knew it was going to happen, but now I couldn't wait. I needed to be penetrated, and I was hungry for more sperm--his sperm--in my hole.

"Got that itch now, don't you, white boy?" he asked me. "That tina finally kicking in for you, huh?" He had put down his pipe, and was enjoying me rimming him. He got off his arms, and turned around on the bed. Because of his new position, I couldn't rim him any more, but now had a close-up view of his cock. He handed me the pipe and torch. "One more hit for you, boy," he said.

I knew better than to protest, even though between Sean and Eli, I had done more than enough. I was worried about doing more. I worried that I'd loose control and end up going further than I had ever planned. I took the pipe, and saw that even after all we had smoked, there was still plenty of the drug left in the bowl. Despite my misgivings, I forced myself to light the torch. I heated up the bowl, getting ready for the hit. As a few wisps of smoke started to escape from the pipe, I inhaled and drained the bowl. "If you want to take this," Eli said, grabbing his cock and giving it a good shake. "You're going to want to do that. And a lot more than just that."

I didn't doubt him; it was a big cock he had. I drained the bowl a few more times, then held the cloud in my lungs for as long as I could. Eli took the pipe from me, and set it on the bed table. In exchange, he grabbed the lube and poppers. "Don't pass out there, white boy," he said, as he finally gave me permission to exhale. I looked up at him; he was looking down at me, his dreads had fallen over his shoulder and were hanging down his chest. "Go ahead," he said, his brilliant white teeth flashing against his dark skin. I smiled and he nodded; his dreads bounced against his taut skin and then hit me in the face. Surprised by the sudden contact, I exhaled and the white smoke momentarily obscured his dark skin, and hid his black cock. I was now totally lost in the high, not caring about anything but pleasure.

He reached down, grabbed me by my shoulders and roughly threw me onto the bed. "You'll need these," he said and tossed the poppers by my head. As he forced my legs apart, I remembered that he had said "need," not want" about the poppers. I did a quick hit. He grabbed my hips and pushed them up, so that my ass was level with his cock. I was now on all fours with him kneeling behind me. We were in a perfect position for the long-awaited anal pounding to begin. He was fully erect and ready; I could feel his cockhead rubbing up against my ass. And I was itching for a fucking, but still wasn't sure if I could take his massive cock.

"Go slow," I asked him. "I've not been fucked much before."

"I go at my pace, boy," he replied. "But don't worry. You'll love every second." He poured some lube on my ass, and stuck two fingers into me. "You've got a tight white hole. Gonna feel fucking good opening it up with my fat black cock," he said. He added a third finger, and just as I got used to the three, he inserted a fourth.

I knew that asking him give me a chance to get used to it would probably be futile, so I opened the poppers and did a hit. "Maybe a bit slower?" I tried.

"Right on. That will open you up good, Jason." I think it was the first time he had used my name that afternoon. But there wasn't much time for me to think about it before the poppers hit, and I found myself pressing up against his hand, trying to get his fingers deeper into me. He slid them in and out a bit, letting me get used to it. "You hungry for it, boy? Want to get opened up by my monster?"

He was more accurate than he knew in his description of my need for his cock. I was not just hungry; I was starving. The poppers were still in full force, not the mention the crystal. The two drugs answered for me. "Yes, please. Give it to me." He poured more lube on his cock and worked it into the length and girth of his shaft. I did another hit from the poppers; I knew I was going to need all the help I could get.

Eli pressed his cockhead against my hole. My experience had been that big cocks rarely got very hard; Eli was definitely an exception. Even just his cockhead felt like he was trying to force a boulder into my hole. He kept one hand on my ass, guiding me down on his cock, while the other hand steered his shaft into my hole. Of course, he had to force the cockhead into me, in order to just open me up. But once he got in, he paused and allowed me to get used to his size and presence.

Even through the all the enhancements I had done, he hurt. He hurt like a dull glowing poker was being rammed into me. He hurt like that very first hit of crystal, the one that had permanently opened my eyes. "Just relax," he said. He tightened his grip on my waist, letting me know not only that he was near me and ready for me, but also that he was holding me down, holding me in place. I couldn't squirm away from his cock, nor did I want to.

I did my best to manage this dilemma, starting by taking another hit of poppers. Right when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, he pulled out. But the relief I imagined his absence would give me didn't come. I could still feel my muscles stretched and screaming, trying to close up around where his cock had been. He took the opportunity to squeeze more lube right into my hole, and the cold fluid finally brought me some respite by numbing some of the most painful sections of my ass.

Before my hole could close completely back up, he slid his cockhead back into me. This time, the pain wasn't so intense and the pleasure almost obvious. He was able to press a few centimeters of his shaft into my hole. "Relax," he said. However, the details of trying to relax when I had a fat, hard cock stretching my ass open were far from easy. I did another hit of the poppers, and focused on how warm and alive his cock felt. Even if there was a rubber that fit Eli, I didn't think he could fuck me with a condom on. It was only the ability for each of us to feel the other so intimately and completely that even made his penetration of me possible.

Eli was dripping pre-cum, which really helped lubricate his passage into my body. He would push in a bit, forcing me to open up, then pull back, and let me relax. Despite his outward swagger and bravado, the reality of the fuck was surprisingly slow and measured. After a few minutes of work with Eli pressing his cock into me, and me struggling to stay relaxed and open, we had gotten about a third of his cock into my hole. He paused. "How are you doing, boy?" he asked.

"Good, actually," I answered. "I thought this was going to be a lot worse than it is." With the help of the drugs and my eager hole, I was opening up nicely for Eli.

"As I said, the first time is always slow and easy."

"It's good." Not only did it not hurt as much as I had feared, I was also finding a lot of pleasure in taking his big black cock. There was something deeply natural about this black stud forcing his raw cock into my white ass. It was natural that his thick black tube was dripping infected pre-cum into my vulnerable hole. I pushed back against his shaft, and felt another inch slide into me.

"Not that bad, huh?" Eli said. He leaned over me and I felt the heat of his muscular body against my back. "Want more?" he whispered into my ear, his breath warm, moist and close.

I nodded without ever thinking. I wanted all of his cock inside me. I wanted him to start pounding me. I wanted him to tell me who was the dominant man this afternoon, who was the one with the cock, who was the one who would force me to take his pre-cum deep, and who was the one that would shoot his load deep in my in my hole. He paused for an agonizing moment, while he poured a bit more lube on his cock and let it dribble into my hole. "You're doing great there, Jason," he said. "Fucking hot, seeing my black cock slide into your tight white hole."

He thrust his hips, and I felt one more inch of his cock slide into me. I was getting used to being the bottom. While this might have once been too painful, all I could feel was the pleasure of my ass getting opened. "Almost there, boy. Just another few inches, and you'll be properly impaled on my cock." I took another hit from the poppers, and nodded my head for him to proceed. I was not just ready for it, but needed it. I needed it like I had never needed cock before

He took my cue, and pushed further in. The next inch was surprisingly easy, but then his head hit something deep in my body. I gasped, and realized I had never been penetrated this deep before. "It's that last bit that's always the hardest," Eli said. "Deep breath. Long hit. And we'll drive it all the way home."

I took a big breath, opened the poppers, and, as instructed, did a long hit. Eli stood still while I sniffed from the brown bottle. As I put them away, he gently rocked his cock back and forth, exploring just how deep he could go before the pain overcome the pleasure. He then waited for the poppers to hit me. "Please," I moaned, once again thinking only of the pleasure for my hole. He pushed in the rest of his fat cock. It still hurt, but it was much better; if he only gave me a few more minutes of gentle probing by his cock, I would be in pure heaven.

"It's all the way in, boy. Balls deep in that hungry white hole." He pulled his cock out some, then pushed it back in. "So fucking tight. Going to be fun getting you opened up properly."

"Opened up?" I asked. My sex-fogged mind wondered what he meant by that; I thought he had finished doing just that. He didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he slowly pulled out the entire length of his cock until only the cockhead remained in me. Then, he pushed it all back in, until his low-hanging balls were once again slapping against my ass.

"Right. Opened up properly," he said. He continued to thrust in and out of my hole, slowly increasing both the force and the speed of the thrusts. "It can take a lot for me to get off."

I did another hit from the poppers and relaxed while Eli continued to pound my hole. As he got in deep, there was still a bit of pain each time his thick head found some new stretch of virgin, untouched territory. But it was a manageable pain and a small price to pay for the glory of his massive cock fucking me properly. As he continued, his pace changed: his thrusts were slower but deeper.

Eli leaned into me, forcing me onto my stomach and resting all of his muscular weight on me. His body was already warm and definitely sweaty from the fuck, alternately he would stick to me and then slide smoothly against my skin. I stopped trying to analyze my emotions and feelings, and just let the black man dominate me. "Having fun bro?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. The crystal was hitting me hard, and it was difficult to think coherently enough to even formulate that short response. All I wanted to do was feel cock in my ass, and especially a big, black, raw cock. "Breed me," I grunted.

"Yeah?" he asked. "You want my poz load in you? Seed that tight, white, neg ass?" He was whispering this in my ear, his breath hot against my skin. When he was done speaking, he nibbled a bit on my ear. He could be both aggressive and tender. He let me know that he would do whatever he wanted whenever he pleased to my body. But at the same time, his teeth scraped the skin just enough to send an electric chill down my spine, ending right at the hole where his cock entered me. He knew exactly how he was making me feel.

I had to focus on the cock inside me. Having something to concentrate on was useful. My mind was no longer racing from through to thought, and I once more contemplated my situation. A black man was fucking me raw and his huge cock was dripping a toxic mix of sperm, pre-cum and the deadly virus into my unprotected hole. The raw black cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my hole with each stroke, Eli pressed Sean and Jake's toxic juice deeper into my hole, and deeper into my body. He was bigger than any man I had taken before and each stroke found fresh stretches of my hole, stretches with no defenses against his attack.

Eli grabbed my torso; despite my muscular build, I was small in his hands. He wrestled me onto my side, and then proceeded to flip me onto my back. He managed to keep his cock in my hole and barely paused his fucking of me. We had ended up face to face, and I found myself staring into his dark brown eyes. I was surprised to see how closely he was watching me. His eyes were darting all over my face, as he tried to discern the slightest change in my expression.

Maybe it was just his black skin or perhaps it was the thick dreadlocks that were hanging over his shoulder hanging onto my chest, but it seemed like he was from a very different world than Nathan, Sean, Jake or myself. It was a harder world and a more complex one. Finally, I decided to break the silence. I wanted to know more about him. "How long you been poz?" I asked.

"About three years now. It's a long story." He didn't sound like he meant it dismissively, just that he wasn't sure if I would be interested in his tale. "I think you've already made your choice," he said. He leaned in and kissed me. Even though we had kissed while shotgunning the crystal, it was a surprising move. He was still so dominant and controlling. But now it was different. Like the saying went, it wasn't gay if you didn't kiss. And he had kissed me.

"Yeah, I guess I have," I said. "But I want to know about you." My statements and Eli's sudden kiss changed the energy in the room. Eli's fucking slowed down even further. He was taking longer and deeper strokes, no longer using me just as a hole to get off in. Instead, he now actively wanted to be inside me and to use his cock to give me pleasure. Eventually, he would use it to give me his load, something we both craved. He rubbed his goatee against my cheek, and then licked my ear.

"Then you'll get the story," he said, going in for a particularly deep stroke with his cock. "I didn't get to make the choice you're making. It was forced on me."

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"I don't know. I hated rubbers. I still hate them. Of course, they never fit me. I like skin-to-skin fucking. And I fucking love to party and play." He had nearly pulled his cock out of my hole, and took the opportunity to slide it back in. "Plus getting to breed a guy. That can't be beat. But it's not all easy. Being poz. Especially if you can't get used to the drugs."

I had been slowly stroking my cock, enjoying the fuck. It was hard for me to believe that something that felt this good and natural wasn't good. But I knew that most of my rational mind had been suppressed. Suppressed first by my desire for Nathan, then suppressed by the crystal, and finally suppressed by this big black cock. I was now being driven by my need for pleasure. Crystal, cock cum, and virus were my only goals, and although I was aware of the all the risks I was taking, it didn't make much of a difference to me.

I could never ask Nathan to wear a condom to fuck me. And I never wanted to wear a condom if I got to fuck Nathan. Sean, Jake and Eli were not much easier to ask. To deny them the pleasure of fucking me raw, the pleasure of breeding me, the pleasure of letting their virus live on in my body seemed like a denial of all that was important about desire and all that was important about desire between two men. "I want you to breed me," I said.

"Good thing, white stud, because you weren't going to get a choice there." Once I had the pleasure of getting bred, I had taken all the loads willingly. But I was also glad that Eli didn't want to give me a choice. Today, of all days, getting bred had to be both something I gave up of my own free will and something that was taken from me. I urgently needed Eli to mark me, and I certainly didn't want him to give any way out. Not that he would take it. His weight pressing against my legs was forcing them apart. That alone told me who was in charge here. It also let his cock get deep into my hole, which further drove home the fact just how well I was getting fucked. And how little input I had in the decision at all.

"I made my choice a while ago," I said.

"Lucky man," Eli said. "You had a choice. And you'll be getting some damn potent cum. I'm not on meds right now."

"You're not?" Suddenly he had become much scarier. And much sexier. I knew that his cock was a loaded pistol. But it was a game of Russian roulette. I didn't know if he chamber I got would have any virus. But with Eli, every chamber was loaded. And that was exactly what I craved.

"Nope," he said, very matter-of-fact. "Bad reaction to the last one. And my numbers aren't so bad to make me want to get back on."

"That means..." I trailed off.

"Yeah. A proper poz fucking." He smiled, slammed his cock deep into me, and then continued. "I came very late to fucking men. I had a girlfriend, did what I thought I was supposed to do." He had started telling his story, about how he became poz. "Yeah, I'd occasionally jerk off with a guy in the gym steam room. Sometimes, if I was really horny, I'd cruise the park and get a blow job" He continued, explaining how he had found the Internet and the entire DL culture. Of course, it had been easy for him. A masculine, hung top was always in demand and the bottoms would do anything to please him. And, no one was gay, so everyone was clean. Condoms were never needed. Or even discussed.

But then it got harder for him to hide. His girlfriend started to ask difficult questions. "I was having a lot more sex. And we were having a lot less sex," he told me, his balls pressed tight against my ass. "She tried to spice things up for us, getting stuff like toys and restraints. It didn't do much for the amount of sex she was getting, but the boys I picked up loved them. And then, finally, what was going to be just a no-strings trick got complex. Far more complex."

"How so?" I asked. When he walked in and undressed, I had put him in a category of big dick, little depth, but now he was becoming someone real. I wondered how Nathan had met him; wondered if Eli had ever fucked Nathan. Or maybe if Nathan had even gotten to fuck him. Nathan was the type of man who could do that, convince the pure top to take a cock. Eli continued; he story still hadn't even gotten to the point where he had caught the bug.

"Oh, it wasn't just plain fucking anymore. Javi and I would hang out together. We'd go drinking, then one or the other was always 'too drunk to drive' and would have to spend the night. Sharing a bed. Hell, I even started to kiss Javier when I was fucking him." He leaned in and kissed me; his tongue forced itself deep into my mouth. Even though he had just wrapped his arms around me, his tongue was jammed deep in my mouth, and his massive cock was splitting me in two, I was suddenly jealous of Javi. I was jealous that the two had been able to explore their feelings more deeply. I was jealous that they had been able to discover what turned them on and made their cocks hard and their asses itch. I was jealous that they had discovered what made them happy even after Eli had drained his balls into Javi.

"And?" I asked. So far, this story didn't seem that bad.

"Well, I was still leading a double life. Fucking around with guys, while still supposedly straight with a girlfriend. And by then, I wasn't just fucking around with Javi, but still lots of other guys. From online. Steam rooms at the gym. Cruising the park at night. Fucking every piece of hot ass I could find." He paused in his story. It was long enough for him to throw his dreads over his other shoulder. "You know Sean?" he asked me. "One of Nathan's boys?"

"Yeah, I do now. You're fucking his cum into me." I tried not to think about Sean as "Nathan's boy." I wanted to be that boy so badly.

"The bastard," he said, although he was still smiling. "Always gets to the hot ass first. Almost as bad as Nathan. But I should have guessed he'd be one of the guests of honor." I knew it was pointless, but I tried to force myself to remember to ask Nathan about Sean. I was so high I could barely keep track of where I was and who was barebacking me. Remembering to ask Nathan about someone several hours from now was going to be nearly impossible. "I met him online. It was late, Javier and I were horny, and he was eager to get fucked."

"And?"

"He came over. He had a bag of tina, and a pipe. That was the first night I had ever done it. Crystal that is. And of course, I loved it. So did Javi. I nearly got fucked that night, I was so high."

"But?"

"Nope. Never been fucked. Ever." I had gotten my answer about Nathan. His cock was hard inside me, reminding me that he was the top today. As he always was. "Even high on crystal, I'm still 100% top. Except when I bottom." He paused for a moment and adjusted his position. "Javi, Sean and I started to play pretty regularly there, at least for a while. Then one night, Sean invited another guy over."

"Nathan?" I asked. I already knew that it was Nathan, but I asked anyway. It made me feel close to Nathan that I was getting fucked by the same guy who had fucked him. I wanted the same sperm that had been inside of Nathan to be inside of me.

"Yeah. You fucked him yet?"

"Not yet."

"Too bad. You're in for a treat. He's got an amazing ass. Anyway, the four of us ended up at a sex club that night. First time I had been to one. And I was like thirty-eight! Like a kid in a candy store -- we were all naked, sharing a room, doing lines of tina and I was getting to fuck everybody I saw." He continued. "We must have been there for 36 hours or something. I lost track of time and how many guys I stuck my cock in to."

"Sounds fun," I said. I figured that Nathan and Sean had been poz by then. I wondered if Eli got to fuck them raw. But he always fucked raw. And high on crystal, of course they were barebacking.

"Yeah. Took me a few days to recover from that. And almost as soon as I had recovered from the crystal crash, I came down with a wicked case of the flu."

"That what I think it was?"

"I still don't know for sure. But yeah. A few weeks later, Javi got sick as well. We'd been fucking the entire time. And fucking raw. Javi got tested first."

"Poz?" I asked.

"Of course. Then I got tested. Poz as well."

"How did it feel? To be poz?"

"Scary, of course. I was still occasionally fucking my girlfriend. And of course, we never used rubbers, since she was on the pill. And I was still hiding all of the sex I was having with guys. There were a lot of guys to hide. And a hell of a lot of sex. But it was liberating. I didn't worry about sex any more. All bareback. All the time. Javi and I would get tweaked up, go to a bathhouse or sex party, and fuck every bottom we could find."

"Like me?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. Especially white muscle bottoms. Had you been there, I'd have fucked you into next week." He slammed his cock into me again, letting know just how forceful he could be. I realized that so far today, he had been holding back on me. As he pounded me harder and deeper, he was also getting more intimate and close. Part of this was just him telling me about his life, how he had come out, started partying and then gotten pozzed up. But, the crystal was also important in helping us get to this point. However, most critical thing was the act of having sex, the act of barebacking. The act of me letting him insert a part of his body into my, and sharing the closeness was it. If there had been any barrier at all, even just a thin rubber sheath between us, it would have been different. It would have been an impersonal and unpleasant intrusion into my body, more a medical procedure than sex. Him sharing his cock and story with me was nothing short of magical. "You really want my seed?" he asked. "My bugged up sperm?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "Absolutely. You think you got it from Nathan? Or someone else." I wasn't sure which one I wanted the answer to be. I wanted to be closer to Nathan in any way that I could. But there was an itch also driving my desires and actions. I wanted more loads, from more guys. I wanted as much as I could get. I wanted every load to be infected, every load carrying a different strain. Every load would have evolved through so many varied and diverse men, until finally it reached me and infected me.

"You're way spun, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am." I had to agree -- I don't think I had ever been that high before.

"Hot," he said. "Something really satisfying about shooting my poz load in a tweaked up white bro." He slammed his cock in and out, letting me feel every veiny inch of his massive tool. "Then watching them try to keep my toxic sperm in their holes. You going to hold it for me, boy?"

"Yes, of course man." It just seemed appropriate for Eli to hold his cum as long as I could. It was appropriate for every man.

"Good boy. Tell me what you want again."

"I want your jizz. I want your infected, HIV-laden sperm." I lost any sense of personhood, and was begging him for his dirty cum. "Please, man. Give it to me, Eli."

Eli's thrusts were getting harder, more intense, and as impossible as it seemed, I felt his cock firm up and lengthen in my hole. I knew he was getting close. "Please, man. Breed me. FUCKING BREED ME MAN," I begged him.

"Yeah, boy, take my dick scum," he moaned, as he slammed his cock into my hole. Deep inside my body, his cock pulsed and pumped, and I got the start of another load of sperm shot right in my hole. That was only the first spurt of several; as his orgasm continued his cock continued to pump out shot after shot of thick, white cream. As his ejaculate filled my hole, it lubricated each of his thrusts. The slippery hole let him fuck me harder, which, in turn, made him cum more. It seemed like several minutes passed before this virtuous cycle of sexual escalation finally came to a halt. His balls were totally drained. "Fuck yeah, boy. I needed that. And I think you needed it as well."

"Of course. Thank-you Eli," I said. He collapsed on top of me, his sweaty, muscular body pressed against me. He moved around and started to kiss me.

"My pleasure, boy," he said, between deep kisses. "We should do this again soon." We lay there, together, his still-hard cock in my ass, his tongue in my mouth, and we could enjoy each other fully. I was happy and had long ago stopped worrying about the time. Eventually, his cock softened more, and it popped out of my hole. He shifted slightly in order to look at his watch. "Damn. Need to get going."

"Too bad. That was nice. Really nice." I wanted Nathan to come in, and join us. I wanted Nathan to watch me get fucked by Eli, then have Nate slide his cock into my spermy ass. I wanted Sean to join us, and add another load from his cock. And I wanted all of us to share the pipe, and then start another intense round of breeding my tender, negative hole.

"Well, Nathan knows how to find me," he said. He lifted himself off of me. I was about to get up, but he put a hand on my lower back. "Stay there. I want you to keep my swimmers inside you." I didn't need to be told twice, but still turned my head so I could watch him get dressed. The most difficult step seemed to be him forcing his still-firm cock into the too-small pouch of his underwear. Once that was done, he dressed quickly, throwing on his sweats and tank top. "Be good. Or have fun. And take some pictures for me," he said. "But I bet Nathan has that covered." He obviously knew about Nathan and the cameras. Eli gathered up his various supplies, party and otherwise and put them in his backpack.

"See you soon, I hope," I said. He quietly slipped out the door, leaving me in the dimly lit room. I had only his massive load in my ass to remember him by.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 3