Bill slid his dick out of me and I grunted a bit – I didn’t think I’d ever had my hole used like this, and I was usually pretty generous with lube and had never gone skin-on-skin before. Spit and cum weren't providing the slickness needed by any stretch, 'though I also hadn’t felt so completely and incredibly fucked in my life – Bill wasn’t lying when he said the freedom was incredible.

I was still shaking. Bill smiled at me, saying “Come on, it's time to go untie the little slut.” He rose completely unselfconsciously, his dick still semi-hard, a drip of cum dropping onto the wood floor. I moved slower, and more awkwardly – his load was deep in my hole, and I had to clench my ass to keep it from running out.

I followed him back to the master bedroom, where, upon arrival, we found Andrew laying on his back, resting beside Mark, who was bound. Andrew had obviously just fucked Mark. Through the open door to the ensuite, I could hear the shower going. I stood quietly while Bill untied Mark’s legs and hands, then undid the gag and slid the blindfold off the young man. Mark blinked, as though he was waking up from a long dream. When he stood up, he was limping and bowlegged, and cum leaked down his legs. I noticed his ass was bright red, which made me wonder if someone had been spanking him. My dick twitched a little at the thought.

I felt a kind of low-level of jealousy and was surprise when Bill wrapped his arms around Mark, giving Mark’s ear a quick nibble before murmuring “You’re a good little slut. You make sure to tell me any other fantasies you’ve got, and I’ll make 'em happen, okay?”

Mark nodded, blushing a deep red, “Thank you,” he said, in a weak voice.

Bill slapped Mark’s ass. “There’s an empty bedroom down the hall. I’m sure someone will tuck you in later,” he said. On the bed, eyes still closed, Andrew snickered as Mark took the hint and left the room.

Bill looked at me. I felt my whole body heat up the way his eyes roamed up and down me. “You should hop in the shower, get ready for bed,” he said, and he winked at me. He nodded through the door to the ensuite. Then he looked at Andrew, gave him a friendly shove to the shoulder, suggesting “And you, go tell Tim he did a good job. And do whatever else comes natural.” Andrew grinned, opened his eyes, and got up.

I walked nervously into the ensuite. The shower curtain was drawn, and clouds of steam were filling the small bathroom. I swallowed, listening to the sound of someone obviously cleaning up behind the white curtain. I bit my lip, and looked back out into the bedroom. Bill was watching me. He nodded again. I moved into the bathroom and pulled on the curtain enough to step into the tub. Mac was under the hot stream of water, and he turned when he realized I was behind him. The water darkened the hair all over his body. “Well if it isn’t the boy with the delicious ass who showed no gratitude.” He reached down and stroked his dick – he was semi-hard, uncut, and had low, hanging balls covered with that wet dark hair. I licked my lips, and felt that wild freedom again. Bill was right. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. He’d sent me into the shower to clean up, but I couldn’t help but think I owed Mac some gratitude for his incredible tonguing. I slid to my knees under the hot spray, and swallowed Mac’s dick, in the process, relaxing my ass – finally – and felt the hot cum leaking out from my pucker as I started to suck on the man’s cock. Mac grunted, rubbing his hands through my hair, getting it wet, “Yeah,” he said, “That’s a good start.”

I sucked on his cock, then, once he was hard, I moved onto his balls and sucked them. He let me set the course for a few moments, then positioned my head where he wanted it, and pushed his dick back into my mouth for a while longer. I grunted eagerly, sucking on his cock and gripping his thighs tightly in my hands. “Yeah,” Mac said, his gravelly voice echoing in the shower, “Bill broke you in good, didn’t he?”

I looked up at him, spray hitting my face, and moaned around his dick again.

“Get up,” Mac said. “Turn around.”

I obeyed, and he fucked me in the shower while I braced myself against the tile wall. It was a quick fuck, and we were both already so tired – and I was incredibly sore – but it felt good to have his dick inside me. I pushed back against his thrusts and he gripped my waist and growled as he rammed himself home. When he came, he ground himself hard against me, shaking my waist as though he was trying to make sure his cum ended up as deep as it could go. Then he pulled out, rinsed himself off again, and stepped out of the shower without a word.

I cleaned up for a bit longer, paying attention to my sore and battered hole. I’d never been fucked by three guys in one night before, and never this rough and without lube – and then turned off the shower. The silence was notable. Once dried off I went back into the master bedroom.

Bill was in the bed – there was a new blanket on it now, folded back. I climbed in beside him, and he nodded, kissing me deeply, his tongue filling my mouth. “Big Al said goodnight,” he said, pulling away. “Now get some rest. Robert and Andrew are spending the night and I promised them they could fuck my boy in the morning before they go.”

My boy. I shivered, half delighted, half terrified. But then I pressed myself against Bill’s warm shoulder, and heard the words again. My boy. I fell asleep, exhausted, satisfied, and free.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Excellent writing.  I don't often see a story that I really feel bests my own style of storytelling.  Totally loved it, and you definitely have a knack for adding to your story.  I tend to have a bad habit of wanting to continue my story plots but moving onto make more new ones instead.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

wonderful story, and would have loved to have met "Bill" a long time ago, when I was younger, and have him made me his whoreboy...to be free to be used as he saw fit, and to have the freedom to be used....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...