A week in Chile

Last year I started a new phase in my life: I began traveling all over the American continent due to work. This would be on a one or two week basis, and I would spend more than half of the month away from home. While my bf was not very happy with this, he agreed and I took the new position at the company. I started visiting places like Medellin, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, and many others, most of the times finding two or three guys, always bears of course, to fuck with and have them show me the city or good places to visit. Some of these guys were very good lovers and I became good romantic fuck buddies with a couple of them. Now I've always been a great talker and I usually get to convince people of doing things my way, and when meeting these guys in different countries, I always, ALWAYS got to convince them to fuck raw. Some were persistent in wearing a condom, but I would always find a way to fuck them or have them fuck me bare, shooting my Mexican load deep in their guts or feeling their multi-national genes inside my ass. It was always a great experience. Now, I've been negative and would always ask the guys I'd fuck with if they were as well, but fuck! I barely ever cared at all. If the bear I was getting naked with got me going on, I'd never say no to his cock up my ass, specially if we had met in a very casual way like walking in the street or in a regular restaurant instead of in a fish-in-the-barrel scenario like Manhunt or Growlr - casual encounters ALWAYS got me horny as fuck!

One of my trips took me to Santiago, Chile. This happened in July, 2012. It was mid-winter down there, so the cold was really fucking harsh. When I arrived and decided to take a bus and subway from the airport to my hotel (hell, I live in Mexico City, if I found my way around here, I could do it anywhere else!), and for the rest of the week I was VERY glad I had done it. On the way to the hotel, while I was in the subway, I saw a very cute shorty bear cub- beautiful full beard, hazel eyes, perfect round belly, around his 25's, hair coming out of his shirt navel... fucking PERFECT. And of course we got into the eye game. After a couple stops I decided I'd make a move, so I played tourist with him and asked him if I was going on the right direction, he said yes and then offered to tag along until I found my hotel. Fuck, my cock started getting hard just to this moment! When we arrived to the hotel I checked in and we went to my room, as I asked him if he wanted to go have dinner with me in thanks for being my companion and making sure I had reached my hotel safely.

Once inside the room there was no opening act - we started kissing each other like there was no tomorrow, swapping spit and tearing our clothes apart. His manly smell of tobacco and day sweat made my libido grow to its very limits and my cock was eager to fuck him, hard, long, repeatedly, RAW. We got completely naked and jumped into the bed. I licked his neck and then his nipples, both of which were covered in brown, thick fur. Glancing at his furry belly and thick pubic bush made me lick my way south of his body until I found his balls. I gently sucked one, then the other and he was twitching in pleasure, moaning so loud I though he was going to cum right there! I looked at his cock, which was of regular length but incredibly thick, like a bear must be, and I licked and sucked it, slowly but firmly, like I meant it, savoring his foreskin and his manly smell coming from it, like of piss and smegma from all day. His pre-cum was starting to ooze and I did not waste a drop of it. I went back to his mouth and we shared his musk with long, hard tongue kissing and biting our lips. We got so carried away on it that I am sure I bit him a bit too hard, as I started tasting of blood as we continued making out. There was lots of body contact and fondling against each other. The feel of his body fur was driving me crazy and the brushing of his thick pubes against my cock head was making me pre-cum massively. I went back to his crotch and sucked his fat uncut cock a bit more, this time raising his legs so my tongue would reach his ass hole and I would go down to it, circling around and inside it and licking my way back to his balls and cock, going up and down, up and down, until he demanded I fuck him, saying he couldn't take it anymore and wanted me inside his ass.

I compiled. I lifted his legs over my shoulders and smeared the now leaky pre-cum I had on my cock all over its shaft, and started to slowly fuck him, going in inch by inch until his butt walls welcomed me, his very first Mexican lover, into his insides. There was never a word regarding condoms. I pumped him well for about 10 minutes in that position, caressing his furry chest and belly and stroking his never-soft thick bear cock. A couple times he asked me to stop stroking it as we was going to cum instantly at any moment and wanted to keep it going. I didn't care and wanted to see his seed coming out of his balls, so I was able to suck the tip of his cock while still ramming him with mine and he started growling like the bear in heat he was, at the same time that the first stream of hot, white cum was shot down my throat, followed by five more, which fell over his hairy bear belly and his chest, his hands grabbing firmly to the bed sheets and his teeth grinding hard. I thought he was going to ask me to take my cock out since he had such a massive orgasm, but never said a word, I only saw his eyes relaxing and his hands letting go off the sheets and I continued pumping his bear ass. I then turned him to his right side and I was still kneeling on the bed, since my cock has a small curve to the left, this position allows me to hit my lover's prostate directly and continuously. It made him hard again after two minutes and his panting and screaming started again.

He was enjoying it SO fucking much and the sight of it made my balls start producing the first load of the afternoon... after a little while I told him I was about to cum and he reached out for my ass cheeks with one hand and pushed me deep into him, while I noticed he was also cumming, for a second time, all over the bed. I shot no less than six strings of cum deep inside his Chilean guts and he was very grateful for it. Without taking out my cock from his ass we spooned and feel asleep for about half an hour. When my cock got soft and popped out, I felt him reach to his ass crack and finger fuck himself, making sure all my cum stayed inside. When I saw this happening, I started getting hard again and moved his hand away, to replace it with my now rock hard cock, and started pumping him again. We fucked in that position for a while, and I always kissed his neck, his hair, his back, my hands running all over his wet-with-cum belly and nipples. Then I made him get on his fours and I started fucking him doggie. His balls, which were huge, like a lion's, hairy all over and big like peaches, must have gotten really loose due to the heat or the relaxation, as I could feel them bounce against mine with every thrust I did. The feeling of his sack hitting against mine made me reach the orgasm for a second time and I again filled his intestines with my cream. I kissed his back and slowly got my cock out, which caused a stream of cum to come out his ass and slide down his thighs. I used my fingers to bring it back into his sweet hole and pushed it all the way in. He lay on his belly and I went to take a piss, we then showered together and went out for dinner.

After having the best gnocchi in my life and a great conversation, we headed back to the hotel and fucked again. This time I sat him on the sofa in the room and fucked him with his legs opened apart while I was standing. The sight of his hazel eyes staring at me, his mouth open, panting, made me horny as hell. I told him I was about to cum, he begged me to hang out a little longer and I did, and then I saw why he was asking me that: all of a sudden he started cumming hands free, with just my cock hitting right against his prostate, my pubes brushing against his balls. He came just a little this time, but enough for me to have a beautiful frame to jack off to in future occasions. His eyes went blank and I started accelerating my thrusts and then I gave him a third load for the night. We laid down on the sofa for some minutes talking about the great fucking time that was and he asked me if he could see me the next day and maybe stay over for the night. Of course I told him YES and we agreed in meeting at 6:00 P.M. There was such great chemistry with this guy that I very much wanted him to become my new and favorite romantic fuck buddy.

The next day we met and went to my room to fuck. I fucked him twice again, this time I didn't even get soft after my first cum - I simply kept on going on ramming his ass raw, like real men should do. No pussyness regarding condoms or other none-sense like that. It was just two men, from thousands of miles apart, celebrating the acquaintance of each other and making the most out of it. Because nothing would guarantee that we would be meeting again in the future, so we HAD to take this opportunity and use it! While I was fucking him he again came hands free and got his chest all wet with cum. He also told me he felt like he wanted to pee because of the fucking. I wouldn't stop, so I told him he could pee right there, he just laughed and I kept fucking him until I shot my load again inside him. We stayed like that and he started getting hard because of the pee urge. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me, that I was not let him get out of the room until I had a Chilean seed inside my guts.

He pulled me to his face and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow, he again bit my lip so hard it bled a little and then he spit inside my mouth, this got me to the top of the roof and I used the cum he had on his chest to lube my ass up, as we saw it wasn't going to be enough, I reached down his ass and asked him to give me a little of my own cum. He pushed put and I then had a decent amount of the best lube there is, I smeared it over his cock and sat on it. Fuck, was he thick! I really enjoyed his cock as the lust kept rising between the two of us. Soon enough my ass gave in, and his whole fat manhood was all the way in me. I started riding him and he took control and started pumping my ass so good! And here I thought he was 100% bottom! I lay on my back, he lifted my legs into his shoulders and continued fucking me, lasting about five minutes until he told me he was about to cum. He shut his eyes so hard and drooled a little and I wished I could be him in that very moment and feel what he was feeling because his pleasure looked like it was about to break out from his body and rip his flesh off his muscles!! I put my hand on his balls and felt them go all the way up and shrink as he was unloading them inside me. I could feel his fat cock spasm in my butt and felt very satisfied, knowing I now had his international seed inside my ass.

He started to relax and told me he REALLY had to go pee now, so I told him to pee. There, Inside me. HE asked me if I was sure and I said to him I wanted ALL of him in me, badly. His surprised face turned to an evil smirk and I felt his belly relaxing and his cock getting stiffer, then the first long stream of piss flooded my guts. Then a second, then a third, which was the longest one and lasted for a whole minute. He REALLY needed to pee so bad, and now I had it all in me, intoxicating my intestines. I remember thinking that, if he were POZ and he came inside me, not with all his piss pushing the cum deep into my system would get me knocked up for sure. The idea brought a nervous smile to my face. We showered and went to have dinner to a different place this time and then came back to the room, got naked and fell asleep. The next morning he left very early after taking a shower and kissed my and told me he'd message me later hat day.

We met again for three more days until I had to leave, all of which he stayed over with me for the night and we fucked like freaking rabbits. However that one time he fucked me was the only time he allowed me to be his bottom, as he was very happy with my cock inside his ass. Most of the times we fucked he would cum hand less and he told me once, while we were laying on the bed, naked, that he had taught himself to have anal orgasms and really enjoy anal sex as a bottom all the way. The day I had to leave we left the room later than expected for the check out as we were already leaving but while kissing each other goodbye we got horny again and we ended up fucking on the carpet. We kissed deeply and so romantically while I had him laying on the carpeted floor with my cock inside his ass. He left the hotel with two of my loads in his colon. We shared e-mail addresses and Facebook information, and parted ways. I constantly jacked off to the thoughts of that week in Chile and the amazing time I had with Nico, the Chilean bear cub. I sometimes had sex with my bf thinking of that week and would fuck him several times in one night. We never spoke about it since we are not open, but he was surely enjoying sex much more now!

I went back to Chile on September that year and tried to get in touch with Nico several times. I even got a better hotel which was closer to Bellavista, our favorite spot and the neighborhood he lived in, but never got a response. He deleted me from his Facebook friends and would not answer a couple messages I sent him. I thought he might have gotten into a serious relationship and I would respect that, so I let it be. I did get in touch with a couple other bears this time and got to give them a few loads and got theirs as well, but not being able to find this amazing bear cub with whom I had such an amazing time made it a bit less fun.

When December came, I received a message on Facebook from Nico. I saw it a couple days later and replied back. We got into a conversation and he told me it was VERY hard for him to get back in touch with me. I told him that I was there in September and couldn't get in touch and he told me he had seen the messages but decided it was not a good time to respond. I asked him if he was okay, and he had gotten ill or had a problem and he confessed he was now POZ.

My sight grew dim and I thought this was a fucked up fantasy I was having that very moment. I was looking at my laptop screen and couldn't believe what I just read and I re-read it again just to see the same letters there. I took a deep breath and asked him if he were better now and he told me he had been incredibly depressed since he found out and the depression made him very ill but he got started on meds immediately and his personal counselor told him he needed to track down his sex history in order to find the possible source of him getting it and that´s where I came in - he said that there were only two guys with whom he had bareback sex: me and a lover he had for more than a year. Now regardless of whether or not I believed him, I felt truly concerned for him (and myself) and told him I would get tested, but I also asked him when did he find out. Nico told me he got tested every month and that his POZ result came on August. Now my math was not right. If he and I had that incredibly wild week of sex back in July and he just got tested that month but got the POZ result on August, the chances of my giving it to him were VERY low since the three-month window hadn't passed, however, if he got tested neg and the POZ a month after we met, then his viral load must have been huge when he and I spend that week together and that gave ME a very big chance of having it now.

My bf had just gone through a very harmful flu period that lasted about two months (November and December) and nothing would work out for him, but I was feeling well. The next fucking day I got up early and went to two different labs to get tested. The next day the results from both came in and I opened each one after I got them. First result? NEGATIVE. I drove to the next location to get my second result and I opened the envelope. NEGATIVE. I felt so fucking relieved!

I quickly opened Facebook on my iPhone and looked for Nico. He was online and I told him about the results, and he told me he was very happy for it. I told him I would get tested again a month later. By now, seven months had already passed since Nico and I were together, and when I got retested, I still got negative results. Nico and I talked about it and he was certain that he must have been poz by the time we were together - if he didn't contract it from me. We talked about how we bit each other's lips and caused them to bleed, how I fucked him raw so many, many times, and how as I was uncut, my foreskin would make the risk higher. We also discussed how he had fucked me and had cum inside my ass, and on top of that, pissed a full gallon inside my guts. Still I was NEG. He acknowledged I had dodged bullet and that I should feel very lucky.

He mentioned he would continue trying to locate the other lover he had whose whereabouts he didn't know. Nico also mentioned this guy was also Chilean , and that a couple people have told him he's been seen in saunas and cinemas and that by that time he had already contacted another guy who got the bug and was mostly sure he got it from that same guy. He told me this guy's name and description as we talked, he even told me he had a Happy Face tattoo on his right hip. We then agreed in meeting again when I go back to Santiago for a drink and I told him that I would still like to spend a night together, even if there's no sex involved, and he told me he'd love that, but he also feels very responsible for my own wellness and would not let me fuck him bare again. I told him we'd see about that :)

Some days after that last time Nico and I talked I started thinking about the other guy's name and description. He was certainly not a bear as he was kind of thin, but he was hairy all over. I went to my Manhunt page and started looking at the guys I had contacted. I refined my search and checked on the 'Athletic' description option and unchecked the BEAR and HEAVY options as well and ran the search, went page by page looking for a similar description. After six pages I found a screen name that matched well with the name Nico had given me. I opened his profile and saw many pictures and the pieces starting fitting. Then I saw that he was online. I sent him a 'Hello' message and unlocked my private pictures for him. I instantly got a reply and his pictures unlocked. I looked at them one by one, and there it was, like an unmistakable sign: the Happy Face tattoo on his right hip. And then a message from him in my inbox: "Very nice pictures! You look very handsome. Would you like to meet?"

To be continued.

Edited by Hotload84

Thanks! There are still many typos. Let me know if there's a way to fix them and I'll do so. Glad you liked the story. Not fictional, however. 100% real :)

I'm not sure you can go back into the posting for more than a few minutes after you've hit 'save', Latinoisobears. I seem to recall RawTOP indicating the option for long-term editing is limited to administrators and moderators. As for the posting being autobiographical, I imagine that's true of many of the postings within this heading.