Fort Troff : Anyone purchased something from there?

Weapon

I agree with all the other posts-excellent and fast service. I made an order on Tuesday and had it on Thursday-wasn't expecting until the following week. I spent $300 on an order and had one item-one size fits most-that didn't fit that cost $69 that I wanted to return. They only give store credits on returns and you have to pay freight charges there and back so I just kept it even tho it doesn't fit.

• 2 weeks later...

RE- Rawdawg: Just got one in today from ft troff, I'm amazed at how soft and pliable it is and can't wait to try it, but can't till next week because of travel. I hope it stays put after inserting, have had trouble with the other style.

i get emails from fort troff offering all their awesome toys. the only problem is that it's so expensive to get sent 'downunder' to Australia. just like all the hot dirty sexy men, on the other side of the planet.

• Administrators
Love it! Finally got to use it after getting home and it's far better that the oxballs pig hole.

Isn't it just a huge condom? I mean with the Pig Hole at least you can cum inside the bottom's ass.

That's one reason I got the oxballs pig hole instead, but the raw dawg looks fun in its own way too. Id like to get the raw dawg so I can collect all the cum, and pour it over my cock and balls at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

I have both, the Oxballs pig hole just won't stay put while getting fucked (I have the medium size). I like the boost of the added size with the Rawdawg and the knot and soft material conforms and helps keep it in place.