Am I changing?

losttop

Started out as bottom.... Then became vers. But for last 12 years have been mainly a verbal total top who enjoys to fuck slutty bottoms, with one or two incidents where I bottomed as I was in love with the guy and he was eager to fuck me. Am now seeing a guy that is mainly bottom but also is exploring his vers. Side....it started out that he was kind of submissive bottom who enjoyed getting bred by me and others...our relationship has been turbulent to say the least...have found out that he likes to humiliate me sometimes... A few days ago we had argument and he even slapped me in the face and later he took me to walk in shower and proceeded to pee on my body.... I must say that I kind of got quite aroused by it.... The whole humiliation thing...should I just enjoy it or try to put stop to it?

I can identify...I started out as exclusively bottom...loved getting fucked...the first time I was fucked was raw...then became vers...now am top. Prefer to be a top and having a thick cock ensures no complaints

There is nothing wrong with "humiliation" which is a mutually agreed scene but having someone do it so that it makes you feel bad and because of a break down in a relationship...that is abuse.

Thankfully, no one has raised a hand to me BUT if they did..they are out the door...I am and you are worth more than that! xxx

If you mean "raised a hand in anger" then I'm with you all the way. But if it's part of a mutually agreed scene, I see no problem: when I top I prefer torture partly because it leaves fewer marks and takes less out of me, but if I'm going bottom and feeling good, then what's a bruise or three? As long as it's mutually agreed are the important words

Am I changing? Hmmmm, let's see.

Things that used to be on the NEVER list became hot. Things that a guy with a little Fred Flintstone on each shoulder would consider, now have to be the ones from the devlish side:) and ......shut it off...he's wearing a condom!

becoming a friend with a total skinhead and enjoying every second isn't exactly what the rabbi taught me and it's awesome. I am now a little more than vanilla, but hoping for a Baskin-Robbins store soon. (and I thought french vanilla was great!)

still won't vote conservative and never will. (that rule I can keep)