Spoonful Of Spunk

Foster and I worked in a manufacturing warehouse which meant that we were normal blue-collar men compared to the geek in the front office and especialy the little quiff who also worked there. I had a slight edge over Foster in masculinity.

Our boss was a jovial bisexual balding chubby bi Top with thinning hair, glasses similar to mine, beard and dressed in suits made for active wear. We had swapped spit in the past while getting our rocks off in bottoms a few times.

I myself was a forty-two year old large six and a half foot-tall man weighing about two hundred with brown hair in a ponytail, long sideburns, glasses, the dirt and axle grease under my nails was as black as my glasses frames, good body hair, over seven inches cut, and size 13 feet.

Foster was in his late twenties, an inch under six feet, slender, long blond hair, no glasses, sparse body hair, five inches and was average in other ways. He was actually more a convenient receptacle to get my rocks off in than a friend although I treated him like a friend. Before getting infected two years earlier I had pumped a numerous loads up his ass and down his throat as well as had him rim me and orally service my sweaty feet after work a few times a month. We stopped having sex when I caught the bug because we didnt want to infect him. He respected me for that because I respected his desire to stay negative. He subsequently did suck my cock and lick my feet after work since we'd learned that oral sex was considered low risk. His tight ass had been great cunt for my cut dick.

Our boss had called us into his office one Friday and told us he was sending us to a convention in a couple of weeks. We had to get haircuts, buy suits and generally 'clean up'.

That Saturday we headed to the barber shop to get crewcuts, bought the suits and their accessories and I began growing a good beard. Cleaning my nails was a hassle due to my work on trucks and machinery so a few days before we were to leave I clipped them to the quick. Foster worked a less intensive job so keeping his clean was alot easier.

We looked good all dressed up and our boss said he was proud of us. He even gave us the pleasure of taking the train instead of having to jam into an airliner for the five hundred mile trip.

We'd had our relationship problems in the past and always made-up. Convention time found us on good terms.

The train trip was twelve hours of relaxation followed by a van picking us up at the station with a stop at the airport to pick up the others headed to the convention. One man complained of a sore back after his six hours on the plane.

We checked into the big chain hotel and then had supper in the hall where the convention would take place the next day. We circulated with the others after eating and then went to our room and went to bed. We were assigned to a room that had just one double bed.

That night Foster asked to lick my feet even though they werent sweaty. We started things off by stripping each other followed by some hugging and french kissing on the bed, then he went to work sucking my toes and licking my big size-13s as my dick hardened.

Half an hour later he was done. I was laying on my back on the bed and he straddled my legs and began sucking my cock. Fifteen minutes later I got my rocks off in his mouth as he sucked my load out of my cock and swallowed it. He then sucked off of my cock and kissed it and my balls.

"You always make me feel good. I'm glad we're together in this room." I said as he finished kissing my balls.

"Man you always taste good!" he gushed and came up to kiss me.

I let him and we went to sleep. The warm weather enabled us to sleep nude and without so much as a sheet over us. If we got cold during the night all we'd need to do is snuggle-up together.

The convention was to be a two day affair of seminars, lectures, taking copious notes, accumulating pamphlets and other materials and a plethora of other things. We did learn a number of things related to our jobs at the plant and went to bed that second of three nights tired but happy. That night we went right to sleep without any sex but that was rectified when I woke up with a hardon at four in the morning.

I was still laying on my back but Foster was laying on his side with his back to me. I had wanted to fuck his ass after the two years without my piece of it. I also wanted to enjoy that extra good orgasm I got when I pumped my pozz jizz up a neg ass. I also figured that knocking Foster up would add yet another layer of ejaculatory joy to the fuck.

I got up and got my tube of lube out of my kit bag and returned to bed. We had gone to bed nude as we had the night before which eliminated the need to pull his shorts down like I had to do with another guy a few years before.

I lay on my back and greased up my still hard dick with just enough lube to facilitate entry and then rolled over onto my side behind Foster into the spooning position. I put my dick to his ass crack and ran my dickhead up and down it until I found his hole which seemed to tighten alittle when I put a little pressure to it. He was still asleep but awoke a moment later when I shoved my meat up him. His ass was nice and tight which made my dick feel good as soon as I entered him.

"Ouch!" he yelped as my meat barrelled up his ass and I held his crotch to keep him from evading his obligation to me.

"Just take it. I need to fuck you." I replied.

"But the virus. You want to infect me?" he whined.

"You know that now." I said as I finished hilting myself in him and held him in the spooning position as he struggled.

"Calm down. If I can live with it you can, besides you're still more or less my bitch so just enjoy my stud service." I snapped back and began fucking him, holding his hips in my big callused hands as I began taking what would be my most enjoyable piece of his ass.

He started sobbing and telling me about how a friend of his died just a few years after getting the bug. I ignored his plea and replied about how good my dick felt fucking ass, especially neg ass, especially when I ejaculated in a defenseless hole.

"So a piece of ass is more important than a decade of friendship?" he whined.

I replied, "Fuck, we'll still be friends after I infect you. As a matter of fact we'll be closer because I'll be fucking you in your ass like I did before I caught it." and increased my pace, fucking his ass faster but without the full strokes I preferred.

I figured that keeping my prick deeper on my out stroke would reduce his chance of evading his obligation by pulling his hole off of it and trying to prevent me from reentering him.

I then fucked him even faster, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass. Fortunately the hotel was a high quality building with good soundproofing between rooms so any noise or screams wouldnt carry into ajacent rooms. My dick was feeling good as I neared my climax and he endured my thrusts in him. My dick felt better and better as I got closer to pumping my virus-carrying cum up his ass.

"One more time, please dont cum in me. I beg you." he pleaded as I ignored it and kept fucking him, even faster.

In the heat of passion I coldly replied, "Sorry Foster, my sexual pleasure is what's important right now."

He burst into tears knowing his negative days would be history in just another minute. I felt like a powerful hero conquering another loser, the power of my loins driving my love-weapon in the love-tunnel of my quasi-friend who had chosen to be versatile instead of a Top.

I got my urge and let my hips take over as they jack-hammered my dick in his ass. My cum welled-up from my balls which I could feel contract as I got ready to shoot my deadly load into my nemesis. My dick then built up its orgasm and exploded in an utmost fantastic feeling really great orgasm as I hilted myself. My prick pulsed with maximum pleasure as I pumped half a dozen spurts of HIV-laden cum into his ass, then I resumed fucking to pump the rest of it into him and force it into his anal walls with my repeated thrusts. My dick felt fantastically good as I kept thrusting for a couple of minutes which prolonged my ejaculatory pleasure as well as further forced more virus from my sperms into his bloodstream. I threw my head back in victory, my glasses almost coming off but they stayed on, as I repeatedly slammed my dick home in him. I hadnt felt this good in over a decade when I helped ten fellow men gangbang a little poof, a fucking good time full of the team spirit, friendship, male bonding and camaraderie being an active part of a winning team of manly studly heroes conquering a loser.

I finally rested, still holding Foster's hips, keeping my dick hilted in his now sore ass. I didnt have my thick dirty nails to help hold him in place but my callused work-hardened strong hands gripped his hips the way John's did when he fucked less than willing assholes.

"Be glad you're getting knocked up by a man instead of some little fairy like that one in the front office." I told him.

I thrust from time to time and we went back to sleep as Foster's sobbing feeling sorry for himself faded.

We awoke at about six in the morning. I felt refreshed and satiated and knew Foster wasnt happy knowing his life would change for the worse. I would have liked him to suck my dick clean but his foul mood canceled that part of his obligation to me so I had to take a shower to wash my dick and crotch.

"Did you enjoy pumping your AIDS into me, Jim?" Foster asked as we headed to breakfast.

"I sure did. That's the best my dick ever felt in you. I still feel good." I replied.

"So you get off on infecting guys then?" he whined.

"Look, Foster, You will find out just how good your dick will feel when you knock someone up. You'll feel like the most powerful conquering heroic masculine stud on earth when you fuck a negative guy and pump your charged gonads into his defenseless ass and take your pleasure infecting him." I told him.

He said he'd find out for himself.

The second day was more like the first with more lectures, hands-on exhibits and demonstrations.

That night I told him I was going to fuck his ass again. He resigned himself because he knew that my virus had started circulating in his system.

He sucked my dick hard and took his position on his stomach as ordered while I greased up. I spat on his hole, mounted him and shoved my dick up his ass. It was a good fuck as I rode his ass to my second victory in as many nights. I piston-thrust in him feeling good and came in him, my penis pulsing with as much pleasure as before while I pumped my second installment of virus up his receptive ass as I had the night before. After I finally finished thrusting I fell asleep on his back with my dick still hilted in his ass.

I awoke a couple of hours later. This time when I rolled off him and lay on my back beside him he respectfully sucked my dick clean like old times and kissed it and my balls. My manly ego felt good, having screwed a punk who knew his position relative to mine and honored and respected my superiority over him.

During the convention we happened to meet a few gay and bi men, some poz, some neg. The convention was held over a third day and our boss told us to stay and attend it.

We were invited to a pozzing party the last night and attended. One of the two neg holes was similar to the little poof in the front office at the plant, the other was a loser who had been his boss' bitch until he crossed his boss. The neg. men all went first and then the punks sucked the mens' dicks clean and felched the neg loads out of each other and swallowed it all. I then mounted and stuck my dick up one and Foster entered the other asshole. We fucked them side by side, my thrusts harder and more powerful than his. The men cheered us studs as we took our pieces of bug-chaser ass. I pounded my punk into the mattress and had a really nice feeling orgasm pumping my pozz jizz up his ass. Foster then came, feeling just as good, feeling like a man instead of the piece of pussy he usually was under us men.

"Man that sure feels good!" he gushed as he finished ejaculating in the punk under him.

"Now you know how good I felt fucking you and why I enjoyed pozzing you." I replied as men congratulated us on our studmanship.

We yanked out of the assholes, dismounted and hugged and kissed the next two poz men who mounted up and added their virus to ours in the assholes. They in turn hugged and kissed the next men in line after nutting in the assholes. The fucks became staggered as some men took longer than others to get their rocks off in the assholes. After the last man finished nutting we men lined up and the punks sucked our dicks clean and kissed them. Unlike what they did after the neg. men nutted in them, they didnt felch our loads out of each other, preferring to leave our virus-carrying semen inside their worn asses.

Foster and I got dressed and returned to our room where we stripped, I fucked his mouth and gave him a drink of my warm beer on tap before we took a shower together.

We went to bed with him sucking my cock.

Our boss was happy with what we brought back from the convention and gave us a bonus.

Foster caught the "AIDS flu" a couple of weeks later and tested positive.

"So you knocked-up Foster. Congratulations my fellow stud." my boss said a few days later.

I admitted my conquest and my boss hugged me, saying he was glad to have a good virile masculine stud working for him. I had anticipated the worst so I was pleasantly surprised when he showed his pleasure about my conquest.

Our boss wasnt anywhere near friendly to Foster, referring to him as a bug-chasing piece of cunt behind his back and saying if he was poz he would fuck him. Foster was allowed to keep his job and went on meds similar to the regimen I was on. The neg men who had fucked him had to fuck the nerd in the front office until Mikey and David came off vacation. The poof in the front office was still neg and getting fucked by the nerd and some of the other men. After the nerd got a new job in another city and found a new boyfriend I would later catch that pretty-boy fairy he used to fuck and work with in a seldom-used warehouse at the back of the plant grounds, seduce him, and convert him by having a nice piece of his ass. Foster would also have his pieces of the poof and fuck his ass and mouth several times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1