Sex party work

Hi guys! I thought i'd begin asking here as i begin my research. I'm wondering about how i might go about getting a part-time gig (paid) working at one of the many sex parties in manhattan. Or finding a similarly interesting gig. Besides craigslist, are there job boards that post opportunities in this line of work?

I may begin by emailing party organizers and asking, but i thought i'd put in an inquiry here as well.

Thanks!

Wow- people in Manhatten get paid to have sex?? I know where I would move, if only the rents weren't so high and the winters so damned cold ! Here in Ft Lauderdale, sex is free and overflowing. Only time I know of any cost for sex is when the host wants a donation to pay for the steam cleaners that will have to come out the next day to strip off all the lube and Crisco from his walls and floors