Love bareback

For a long time I always fucked safe. About three years ago A buddy slipped his dick in me bare and started fucking. The feeling was so great and when he shot in my hole I could not imagine it. I love the way it feels now bare and will never go back

Guest JizzDumpWI

Oh man I am right there with you Jim. I love the feeling of raw cock in me. Love the taste of dick. No amount of jizz is too much. I would love to be in a 200 load weekend vid.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozpig46

I loved to bareback for as long as I can remember. The old saying used to be NO GLOVE NO LOVE.

My saying is If you use a glove you get no love.

Guest slobbvers

Yep. I love BB. I've had guys on a4a, who don't say whether they're safe or not, in their profile, say they don't do bare. Too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest there is no such thing as safe sex. Condoms break, slip ,etc. So why pretend. Take the dick bare. Of course I don't let everyone fuck me. If a guy is on drugs then no. Also undectable men can be very close to safe and will take their loads.

I wast just a preteen taking turns to see what cumming was like though I was the first to be cum in and well I refused to give it up afterward. I wanted more and more and took it from every guy that wanted to cum in me all through highschool and latter. Bareback is the best there is and I will not rubber up for any and have barebacked for poz and though not technically seeking I will again over and over

I have on rare occasion taken a covered dick but may years ago I took my first load adn loved the feeling of it filling me up, and making the sensation of motion so much more intense. Today if he wants to use a rubber, fuck off, I want skin on skin.

• 4 weeks later...

Started fucking when I was 17 and never thought about using a rubber. The raw feel between two men is just too intense for me to consider covering up my cock or allowing a covered cock up my ass. I usually avoid guys heavy into drugs as well and do not do a lot of large group action. I have fucked with one guy for nearly 10 years and we always do it raw.

• 2 weeks later...