Toxic Bottom

I'm 99.9% bottom. While I have topped, and do like it, it's bottoming that I gravitate to. It's what I enjoy. It's what I'm good at. And, frankly, it's what gives me the strongest orgasms and makes sex most intense. I like feeling a man on top of me-- inside me-- and feel him use me to get his cock off. It turns me on like nothing else!

Being a bottom (and a bottom that loves taking raw cock) I knew the risks. With all the cock and cum I was taking, it was only a matter of time before I popped poz, but I just couldn't stop my risky behavior. Feeling another guy cum inside me, knowing that I shouldn't be taking it but that I was, is what mentally stimulates me most and makes me cum in like 10 seconds.

There was a time between my last neg test, and my first poz one (like 1.5 years) where I was just too chickenshit to get tested. It was the whole "denial" thing. I was taking LOTS of loads, and as it turns out, one of those loads tagged me. But "technically" I was still neg... or was neg at my last test. It's easy to lie to yourself that you're still ok, right?

Besides, I pretty much figured that as the bottom cum receptacle, I was the one assuming most of the risk. Bottoms are obviously the ones at greatest risk, right? How much risk could there be to the tops? They weren't the ones getting torn up by a cock thrusting deep in their guts. They weren't the ones taking jizz and having it soak into their guts. The tops got to pull out, clean up, and go home and didn't have random DNA left inside them. Besides, all of the guys I know that converted were bottoms who got toxic seed direct-injected up their guts.

Or so I thought.

Being the bottom slut that I am, I have quite a few "regulars". Okay, if not exactly regular, at the very least they are guys from online hookups that have come back for multiple repeats. They are from a few different sites, and when we see each other online (and are both free) we tend to hook up. My ass is always up for a load or twelve. All of the guys were negative, of course, as I wasn't going to knowingly take poz cum in my "still neg" ass.

None of my regular fuckbuds ever used a condom. Or even suggested using one. Even with my status saying "ask me"-- because I truly wasn't sure and didn't want to just claim "neg". And I was always the bottom. Hell, most times, they never even sucked my cock! It was just using my ass as a fuck hole.

After I tested poz, there was one guy I was seeing pretty regularly at that point and I informed him of my status change. He got tested and unfortunately, he was poz too. Maybe he tagged me, as who know how long he was poz? And lord knows he dumped a LOT of seed in my hole.

Next there was the married guy. Married with kids. Of course we met through Craigslist, so he was obviously no angel. And he fucked me bareback every time. I hadn't heard from him in 6 months or so and emailed him. He emailed back that he was in the middle of a ugly divorce and that he was now positive and his life was a mess.

Then there was the DL black guy with the big 9 inch cock. He was partnered but fucked me once or twice a month when he could get away. His profile used to say "negative" on Manhunt. But then the next time I was chatting with him, I noticed his profile said "ask me". So I asked. And sure enough, he was now a member of the club.

I was beginning to sense a pattern here.

All this was followed by the 60 year old guy with the 8 inch cock. Sort of a weird guy, but decent sex. I didn't see him often, but when we fucked, he would fuck a couple loads into me over the span of an hour. After I turned poz, I bumped into him online a few months later and he had changed his profile to read "positive". He said he was still somewhat in shock about it.

Then the 24 yo "partnered" guy who would stop by on his way home to drop a load before heading home to his hubby tested positive. He has basically disappeared from online, and I only found out when I texted him to see if he was up for a booty call and he told me. He said I should go get tested too....

And now there is my "neighbor". I say neighbor because lives in the next building over from mine. He is (or WAS) partnered and the two of them would "play together". I played with them both once, and we fucked covered at that point. The husband was a condom Nazi. But then neighbor guy started contacting me by himself, and he'd come over and fuck me raw. He totally got off on the "cheating" and "breeding" scene. But a little while ago I found out that he is now single... and poz.

Wow. Six negative guys that used to fuck and breed me have all since turned positive? I'm not naïve enough to think that I was the ONLY guy these dudes were fucking. In fact, I know at least two of them were fairly big whores and getting lots of tail. Mainly because while we fucked we shared stories of our mutual conquests. And all "claim" to be tops.

But is it just coincidence that all of them changed status after I did?

Could I be responsible? And if so, damn, how many other guys could be affected? Especially given all of the anonymous encounters? I mean, "most" of my tops I don't even get a first name from. We mostly just exchange info online and then they put their cock in me.

Could I be a "toxic bottom"?

I feel mostly guilty that it may have been my tainted ass that was responsible for infecting them. Mostly. But, truth be told, there is a dark, secret place inside me that is turned on by the idea that even by only being their cum dump, I still managed to pull off six reverse knock-ups.

Best of both worlds, eh?

Edited by Spermpig
  • Like 2

You may not have pozzed all six, statistically you likely pozed at east one or two. In that year and a half you were pozzed, your viral load was likely quite high and it wouldn't take much of a cut or abrasion to let the virus out and in.