Other websites just aren't this good...

ExtremeTop

Well, I've just had my Recon account suspended for the second time, with no explanation eventhough it was a paid for membership. I'm so glad that this site exists but just a shame I've never met anyone off it. It really bugs me that most gay hook up sites are becoming so annoyingly mainstream and dull, I feel it's stifling mine and other's sexual expression, the whole world seems to want to be vanilla. Rant over, but where are other people meeting guys? I was in the top 40 most popular profiles on Recon and the cunts ban me. I struggle with bbrt on my Android device as everything is built for fucking Apples.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Similar experience with Lifeout. Paid for a year and was dumped a day later, no refund. Nor would they explain my "offense". So far bbrt servicable for hookups. Surprisingly so is BZ at times.

Bummer guys. I'm not looking for hook-ups so I can't comment on that subject (though I've had many invites). But, I've been on LifeOut (LO) for years and can get pretty graphic/nasty, and, to date no notice or warnings. By the way JizzDump, what was it you paid for? I've not given them a dime and as far as I can tell, have pretty full access.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Bummer guys. I'm not looking for hook-ups so I can't comment on that subject (though I've had many invites). But, I've been on LifeOut (LO) for years and can get pretty graphic/nasty, and, to date no notice or warnings. By the way JizzDump, what was it you paid for? I've not given them a dime and as far as I can tell, have pretty full access.

if you pay you skip the advertising. I have no idea what i did wrong. No warning like rawTOP gives . Support would not reply to tell me what my offense was.

BBRT scolded me for trying to upload a picture of my rosebud to my profile pictures. At least they let me know I couldn't put such a picture up, rather than just out and out boot me off the site-- but so odd and puritanical, especially for a web site that advocated raw sex hook ups !

• 2 years later...

Moderator's Note: Message bitching about how moderation is handled deleted. To quote rawTOP in his personal warning to this poster:

If you're not happy with the forum - LEAVE. I don't need you bitching and whining in random places on the site. Tips, Tricks & Help is the only place that sort of discussion should happen.