Over the hill?

pullmanslut

40 is not over the hill for me, it is right in the middle of my preferred age range (30-60).

When I was younger and fucking around less I definitely tended to go for guys that were close to my own age (within 5 years). Since about age 30 I tend to prefer for guys within 10-15 years (always legal on the low end) of my own age, but make exceptions. I'm 44 now, so far this week I have fucked 2 twinks in there early 20's, one older bear probably more than 15 years older than I am, and was fucked by a guy in his late 40's.

When I'm stuck here in Portland (where I live) for long periods of time, I get less and less picky as the days go by due to the lack of guys in all age groups, body types and etc. willing to fuck around. When I'm on the road outside the Pacific Northwest and have more horny guys to choose from I have the luxury of being pickier and don't bother pursuing guys outside my preferred type, but may not reject them if they pursue me. Mostly I love to fuck, if I have any attraction to you, my cock and/or my ass is yours.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I am bi and only started having sex with men when in my mid 20s. That was 20 years ago and I am now 45.

When I started, I never had a thing for young guys and generally preferred partners in their late 30s- early 40s but I never really discriminated. Today I would say that I prefer guys about 10 years within my age (eg 35-55) but it is just a preference. I would guess that my oldest partner was early 70s and youngest early 20s.

I can say that absolutely the hottest sex I have had was with tops in their mid to late 50s.

I think there are several very different things at play here:

The youth orientation of gay culture that overly emphasizes the young. A similar thing to the focus on gym bodies that can make people like me who are in decent shape but not ripped and cut feel inadequate. This is a kind of blanket attitude situation that can make large segments of the community feel marginalized.

One of many preferences that just happen to exist. I happen to have strong preferences for uncut cocks and big cocks and a slight preference for black guys. I like total tops and I don't really like to kiss. So you might be a versatile bottom white guy with an average sized cut cock and the best kisser in the world, but it is not going to do much for me. Everyone will be on or off someone's list for similar matrix of attributes, and it does not negate you overall.

I am 40 and I see guy's well into their 60's on Nastykinkpigs hooking up with other pigs and they are still looking good and have that knowledge that comes with years of experience that makes them some of the best tops o get bred by!

Sometimes younger guys forget who has paved the way for them to have it so easy now...

AMEN! seaguy.