Twisted fanatsies...

jl17

So i have these really twisted fantasies...see, i like feeling inferior - being dominated and verbally abused. But not on a level like most people. Or that I know of. I mean like really getting hatefucked.

For example, one scenario ive had in my head is where I walk into a bar, I'm minding my own business, but this group of douchebag jock guys keep looking over and laughing at me. Everytime i glance over they start laughing more. I glance over once more and one shouts "what the fuck you lookin at queer?" and they all laugh some more. The bartender ignores them and heads out back. Then one of them calls me over to their table. He asks 'whats your name', and before i can get it out, throws a right hook that knocks me to the ground. They all start laughing. Then the guy says 'i know what he wants', and pulls down my pants. Groaning in pain, I try to crawl away but another guy stands up and smashes a bottle over my head. Then the first guy jams his dick inside me as hard as he can. My body is numb from the pain, and he continues for a few minutes, while his friends just laugh and keep drinking. Then he pulls out and shoots all over my face. "fucking loser" he laughs, and then pulls out his phone to take a picture. They all leave, and the bartender comes out, seeing me on the floor all messed up, he just says "they left without paying so you're picking it up."

So yea...just wondering if thats completely crazy or what...I mean i've seen stuff like whipping and spanking, but thats erotic for both of them. I just like to see a guy who wants to bring pain and trauma to someone

I wouldn't say that's too weird, I have similar fantasies, even though I don't like pain. Being fucked up, used like a piece of trash, and thrown out is quite hot to me.

Yes, I have fantasies but not being punched. Would much rather be incapacitated in some way then used like a group of built guy's fuck toy. Admire those alpha jock types way too much for my own good. ;)

ya see i'm not into pain either, but thats exactly it - they know you dont like it, and still do it. thats what I find hot

I think that's exactly it. I want my cute twink body fucked up, turned into whore trash, and used up. The consequences and side effects don't matter.

This. Exactly this. I dont define myself as a 'bug chaser' but guys that intentionally infect others is hot. I love the term 'death fuck' etc. Guys that only want to terrorize faggots.

Being used by another guy is really hot. For him to pleasure himself however he wants with no concern for me. Total turn on. It's not easy finding a guy to do it. But when it does happen...wow!

• 2 weeks later...

i've always had an active, dark imagination. found a partner who was just as sick as i was, and we encouraged each other to become more extreme both in fantasy and reality. the mindfucks were as amazing as the bodyfucks.

that said, i know the difference between make-believe and real life, and there are some lines that just aren't worth crossing. and there are some things i would never admit in print to fantasizing about.

my current hobby is sex that results in bruises. next week it could be something else.

hell, if you'd told me 10 years ago that i'd willingly and enthusiastically spend entire evenings in a sling taking load after load of poz cum from men i didn't know and sometimes didn't even see, i would've told you you were crazy. and look at me now.

there is an assisted living center just for HIV Poz guys. i want to go there, door to door, and suck and bottom for each and every one of them. pretend to be delivering a pizza and "accidentally" get the wrong address. :)

Einathens - I knew there was a reason I liked you... ;-) (apart from the fact that we seem to think alike) I went through my conspicuous bruises phase before digital photography, but, fuck, did I offend people at Gay Switchboard, where I was a volunteer. "put a shirt on. Cover up those bruises" "You have no idea how proud I am of these bruises or of how I got them".

Historical note: I was the one who got SM lifestyles added to London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard's Statement of Purpose.