Can you play around inside any of the Denver area bars ???

kylecigarbear

A few weeks ago I had recived this email from a friend on Facebook asking if I would be interested in attending a bareback party at the Compound ( a bar ). Due to work I couldn't go of course but also I have to admit that when I first received that e-invite I thought it was a joke. Sex ??...In a BAR ??? Imagine my surprise when I had ran into this guy during Denver Pridefest over the weekend and was telling me all of the hot cocks he had up in his ass, taking in loads..at the Compound !! I guess he could had been bullshitting or whatever but ever since Colorado passed that marijuana law I am starting to hear more and more about guys playing around at such bars as the Wrangler, The Eagle, Charlies, Barker Lounge and so forth...just yesterday a guy was telling my other half that he had received a great blow job..at the bar inside the Eagle.

OK are the Denver bars have now gotten liberal when it comes to this or is it bullshit ?? I guess if a bar offers a "private party" and be selective as to whom can get it such as what Bearfilms had done at the Wrangler several years ago..I guess in situations like that it could be possible but dunno...