Partying and Playing at Hampstead Heath

toxiclover

Last night I ventured back to Hampstead Heath in London to visit the fuck tree and swap seed with strangers in the dark. Before I left the house, around 10:30 P.M., I took some crystal MDMA/ecstasy. I was really feeling good on the walk up to the park, and upon arriving there, I walked the trail in darkness to the fuck tree. There are always guys cruising in this park, and this occasion was no different. There were guys leaving the park as I arrived, some arriving at the same time as was I, and some standing just to the side of the trail. Upon entering the area of the fuck tree, I saw about 20 guys throughout the clearing, and I saw two bareback bottoms bent over the tree. One was getting fucked and the other was presenting himself as ready for a seeding.

I was real fucked up at this point but was loving it. Some of the guys in the area noticed me and begin playing with their hard cocks and reached-out to touch mine. One guy went down on me while another lubed and played with my ass, eventually sliding his raw cock inside me while the other guy continued to suck my cock. I get fucked for about ten minutes when the top quickened his pace and blew a load deep inside my guts.

After the top withdrew from my ass, the guy sucking my cock asked me to fuck him. so we walk a little bit away from the fuck tree, he leaned-over and I fucked him, bareback, of course. There is nothing like fucking a stranger bareback, in the dark, in a park. I fucked the guy for a few minutes when I felt my first load of the night getting ready to explode from my balls, so I fucked him even harder. As I felt myself cumming I jammed my cock deep inside, flooding his insides with my seed.

After hanging out and cruising for about a half hour, I decided to fuck one of the sluts who was bent over the fuck tree. I felt-up the bareback bottom's ass and it was leaking loads, so I asked him how many loads he had taken that night. He answered saying he had taken four loads in the hour he had been at the park. Knowing there were several loads already inside his ass got me rock hard, so I slid inside his raw ass and pounded away. Since I already cum once, I lasted a while on this particular fuck, and pounded his ass for at least twenty minutes.

A small crowd gathered as I fucked his ass over the tree. One of the guys watching played with my ass and eventually fucked me bareback as I fucked the bottom. The top inside me didn't last long and soon rewarded me with his load. Getting bred again pushed me over the edge and I rewarded the slut bottom bent over the tree with another load.

After I caught my breath, I put my pants back on and headed home. It had been another great night at Hampstead Heath.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/partying-and-playing-at-hampstead-heath.html

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Is that the huge round tree stump several hundred yards in ?, if so been had there a few times, fuck now you have got my hole tingling. But must confess not been to the heath this year ;(

Edited by bend4it

that was really hot and reminded me of my visits at the Heath. one night i was also cruising near the fuck tree and i had been fucked by one already. then a couple chatted me up. one of the them was the top who was particularly interested in me - the other was a pure bottom as he told me. I did wear a pair of chaps without anything beneth and the top was already fondling my hole - first with one finger and then with three when he made me bend over. the bottom offered his cock for me to suck. he had ripped jeans on so that i could find his ass and hole with my hands.

the top then shoved his cock inside my ass and started fucking me really hard. we were still standing in the middle of the place and guys were passing by or stopped to get involved. the top however did not allow them to participate but continued fucking me. the bottom in front of me offered me his poppers which made me even more uninhibited together with the feeling of being fucked anonymously in public.

while fucking me he added his fingers next to his cock into my hole and it did not last long when he came shooting a huge load into me. he still fucked his cum deeper into me for a while when he smashed my ass hard so that my hole contacted. He pulled his cock out with another smack on my ass my hole closed so that his cum could not drip out.

he then started to shove his fingers into my hole opening and stretching it - omg - he wanted to fist me there, in public in the middle of the crowd using his cum as lube. i spread my legs even wider to help him get his fist up me and in no time he was fisting me. firstly, slow with moving his fist inside me then taking it out and shoving it back in. he extended his rythm until he nearly piston fucked me. it didn't take long and i came without touching myself. he still stayed inside and went on fisting me. it did hurt a bit as my hole had contacted already but i was so horny that i really enjoyed the pleasure pain.

when he finished they both kissed me deep with his hand still fondling my cunt. we shared our contact details before we left and have met a few times thereafter.

... oh yes, only a few days after this first session, i went to the heath again after a club nite. it was already getting light in the morning. i saw the top coming along again. this time the Heath was nearly empty and not many guys were there. it even started raining. he immediately started to tease my ass again and within no time he was fisting me again - in the rain early in the morning with the birds singing ... and me moaning. that was another hot session at the Heath. still a few years ago as i have moved back home.

Guest ManchesterFagCunt

Very hot mate, think I will have to give the heath a go when I visit London next month on a cum collecting mission, hopefully its easy to get to/find