Does anyone use androgel?

My new roommate is Poz and he gets androgel from his Dr. and the first time I seen him putting it on I asked what it was for. He explained its perks and how it would make him very very horny. Now I havent been given this by a Dr. but I have been taking it for a week and a half now and its crazy how much I want to fuck. It recommends the stomach or arms but I rub it on my inner thighs and balls. Has anyone messed around with this stuff or use it?

If anyone is wondering: Androgel is a testosterone ointment. It's usually prescribed to younger men with abnormally low testosterone levels (testosterone deficiency is also more common amongst poz guys), but it is also helpful against wasting in HIV patients. That shouldn't be confused with testosterone use as an anobolic steroid, as e.g. bodybuilders usually take much, much higher doses. But iff your natural testosterone levels are on the low side, it can indeed lead to a more pronounced sex drive.

Tried it once (not that I really needed it), gave me acne where applied and not much else happened. I think it depends on your personal body chemistry and maybe a bit on whether you actually believe in its efficacy.

Just as a caveat: Once you substitute testosterone, your body will react by lowering its own production.

So the best and safest way is to talk to a doctor first and if need be, get a prescription.

I have played around with taking the pills for testosterone before and they really mess with me. they make my blood turn to syrup and I get moody. with this stuff its a lot less and it just makes me horny all the time. I really enjoy being hornier and so do my sex partners, I can last alot longer and I cum alot more.

Guest PozGoat

I get the actual testosterone shot every 2 weeks at my doctors office. Most men over 40 are suffering from low testosterone. HIVers are even more prone to low T.

The shots make me way hornier and help make me more energetic overall. I've become more active and muscular and feel more zest for life. I'm not joking here. Guys do yourselves a favor, forget the bogus "all natural pills", all natural at making your wallet thinner and doing nothing to increase testosterone more like it.

Androgel cream and the new Axion underarm deodorant are supposed to be good alternatives to the shot and can be dosed at home. The shot requires a visit to your doc every 2 weeks. I stil prefer the shot. Pure testosterone gets injected by a small needle into my ass.

Most of us like things getting injected into our asses.;)

All jokes aside, guys, get your testosterone checked by a simple blood test.

Trust me on this, you will thank me later.

Your testosterone-oozing cock up my ass is all the thanks I need. :*

Happy hunting, fuckers!

Guest PozGoat

If you're suffering from low T, I wouldn't use someone else's androgel for the reason that it will raise your testosterone and if you wanted to go to a doc to get your T levels tested it would show that 'false' increase, meaning that your doc would say that your T levels are just fine and no therapy is needed.

If you're truly suffering low testosterone, avoid anything that will raise it for at least 30-60 days to allow it to restore to natural levels, even if low. Then go to the doc and get diagnosed with a simple test. If low(and from your post it sounds low) your doc will prescribe an easy therapy, a biweekly shot in the ass or the home prescriptions of androgel or Axiom deodorant.

I was taking the shots every two weeks for about a year when I got pozzed. They were very expensive. My Immunologist told me to forget the shots and he has prescribed Androgel 1.62 since it is good for fatigue which comes with the virus. So I now get it covered by my insurance where the shots were $65 out of my pocket. My copay is only $32 for a months supply. I like taking it but I have developed "b acne" on my shoulders which I have never had before. My nipples are erect ALL the time now too. lol. Some of my shirts are embarrassing! In mixed company anyway. I'm sure it's the T. My Dr thinks it's my imagination, but I've never had erect nipples in my life. THey are sensitive as hell too. I think if a guy pinches them I'd hit him. But I would recommend it. And at least I know what I'm getting with Androgel. Kind of never did with the shots, though both of them make my dick get hard like a teenager.

Oh, my T levels were at the low end of normal, but still normal. Low enough that the clinic would sell me shots. I was told to apply it to my chest and shoulders. The directions specifically state not to apply to genital areas so I have not. Kind of afraid to mess with that area. lol. It is a hormone after all.

Edited by TigerMilner

• 2 weeks later...

Been using Androgel for 3 years, the poor man's excuse to real testo. I usually use three gel before going to the gym, and can`t tell that I ever found a difference between the days I use it and those I don't. I never got the musc juice look (and hell I tried.) I keep using it, like some bad habit .

Steve