I met this one guy when I was on AOL eventually met him at his apartment in a neighboring county. He told that he was into bareback sex only, so I kind of took that as a clue that me might be poz or wanted to be pozzed, so I didn't disclose to him my status.

Well when I started to fuck him, he offered me condoms - if I wanted them, which I declined. We started to fuck, hot and sweaty, the whole time during which he said stuff like "give it to me" and “give me your baby batter." He really wanted me to cum in his ass bad. Now he was the first guy I had barebacked since I found out I was poz some seven years prior. Well, I obliged him and shot my hot load up his ass.

We got together some time later and repeated the performance above. Sometime later, I was chatting with a guy on AOL, and I disclosed my status to him, he was going to call me, and possibly get together. I signed off AOL and soon the phone rang. I thought it was this guy and started to talk as we were chatting on AOL. I started to say “So you don't have any problems with me being poz?” It was then that the person on the other end of the line said "So when were you going to get around to telling me this?” It was then that I realized it was this guy that I had fucked on two prior occasions. Lord, you could have heard a pin drop. I replied “Well, I figured that since you wanted bareback that you must be poz too.” It was then that he disclosed to me that just two weeks prior to us fucking that he found out that he was, in fact, poz.

Ever since I have made it a point to disclose that I am poz as so that doesn't happen again. I have screwed with guys bareback before, but never came in their ass, always on the back. Guess with this case I was really lucky. Now I won't assume that if a guy is into bareback that he is positive.