Barcelona vc Madrid

slutalex

Can anyone give an insight - which city is better in terms of darkrooms, cruise bars etc??? Where can one find more BB steamy action? Was thinking of going to Barcelona in September, but just wanna get an idea if its worth it. Thanks for any info you guys can provide... Also pls share you past experience with the bars/baths you've been to. Thx

Only been to Barcelona ( so far). I did Berlin Dark on my 1st night in town- small, and not really all that active- the guys seemed shy and mostly into oral action, although a bud I had set up a pre planned session with did fuck me nicely(and raw) 2 different times. The next night I found Open Mind, and every night after that I only went there. What a great energy and level of raw hedonism.2 levels, 4 or 5 slings, piss trough, bathtub, bar, glory hole cabins, exam tables- just a lot of fun, and no signs of vanilla anywhere. Never made it to any of the saunas, even though I was a couple of blocks away from one--and the bookstore that everyone seems to get directed to(BoyBerry, I think) was OK- but the guys in the booth area struck me as rental and not just sexual pigs looking for sex. There was even internet access computers in the back- I guess so the hustlers could keep up on tricks; or maybe to invite prospects to the store for service. If you don't want to spend the bigger bucks to stay gay at Axel, I stayed at Barcelona City Hotel- 3rd floor of an office building- rooms were small and ugly, but it was very close to Familia Sagrada, 1 block off Placa d Gracia and on Arrago . The train from the airport had a stop right across from the hotel entry. Only caution- the front desk is 3 steps outside your door, and you turn your room key in each time you head out- so you have to have the desk person hand you the key on your return each time--

thanks for the info! thats helpful. i will def keep in mind the open mind place. sounds like fun. i know where axel hotel is... its pretty pricey. i have also checked out booking.com and they have some cheaper options in that same area... am i right that its better to be in the gay area so you can walk to all the slut places? i have checked out places near familia sagrada but seems a little far away.. how is public transit? safe at nite? last thing is i wanna get mugged at nite.

I am biased because I was born in Barcelona so my choice is clear :) Public transportation is good and affordable. the city is safe at night. never had a problem there. Now general cost of life ... wow!

I am biased because I was born in Barcelona so my choice is clear :) Public transportation is good and affordable. the city is safe at night. never had a problem there. Now general cost of life ... wow!

thanks for your reply))) what do you mean by the cost of life? is it too expensive?

Barcelona can be very expensive, similar price to Manhattan. the last time I had to take some taxis and it was about 30 euros (close to 50 bucks). but on th eother hand you will find many pigs ready to breed you. i love it :) go also to sitges (commuter train 1 hr)

Barcelona can be very expensive, similar price to Manhattan. the last time I had to take some taxis and it was about 30 euros (close to 50 bucks). but on th eother hand you will find many pigs ready to breed you. i love it :) go also to sitges (commuter train 1 hr)

well i thought so. its a very touristic place. lots of visitors. i like the part about pigs) so as i get it barcelona cruise bars is mostly BB or just "open mind"? i know about sitges.. must be nice due to the beaches there... how is the nite life there? bars/clubs/sex wise? bb action?

i never had problems finding bb sex. im a slut man. many places where to cruise during night (try montjuic in the area close to the archaeological museum which is closed at night so it is not a cultural trip [smile]) i love to go to gay nudist beaches there is plenty of sex in the back (bring water) but this summer seems to be kind of cold (mid 70s during day) all the gay stuff happens in the area called Eixample.

i never had problems finding bb sex. im a slut man. many places where to cruise during night (try montjuic in the area close to the archaeological museum which is closed at night so it is not a cultural trip [smile]) i love to go to gay nudist beaches there is plenty of sex in the back (bring water) but this summer seems to be kind of cold (mid 70s during day) all the gay stuff happens in the area called Eixample.

thanks again for all the info. really appreciate it) montjuic is a park hill? eixample is the area where to look for a place to stay i get it))

Hey I will be Heading to Barcelona at the end of September, so thanks for the info and keep it cuming!! Any other info on Sitges I plan on heading there to. Hey Slutalex not trying to hijack your thread but seeing as there is so much great info all ready I figured why start a new thread.

Guest GoodExercise

I spend a weekend in Barcelona and loved it. Gorgeous city. And I fucked a few guys while I was there - mostly from Gay Romeo. Sexy guys. Bareback, of course. I would love to go back.

I spend a weekend in Barcelona and loved it. Gorgeous city. And I fucked a few guys while I was there - mostly from Gay Romeo. Sexy guys. Bareback, of course. I would love to go back.

sounds like the kind of city for me :)))