Was Expecting One, Got Three

I went on Craig's list and was looking to get bred. I posted an ad and as usual got a lot of responses. If you know Craig's list that means not a lot. There are some who just like to respond with no intention of meeting.

One older guy seemed very interested . In fact he sent me number which was always a good sign. I called him and he decided he wanted to come to my hotel.i gave him the room number and about 20 minutes he knocked on the door.

To my surprise he was with 2 much younger guys. He said they were his twin sons. I asked how old they were and he answered 20.

i invited them in and the older guy got to the task of fucking me. His dick was thick and felt great. He pumped away and I heard him moaning. Then I could feel his sperm going in my ass. He shot deep in me and pumped several times till all was in me.

i lost track of where the two boys were while dad was fucking me. When dad pulled out I was surprised to feel another dick go right in. It was one of the twins. He fucked me and blew his load up me ass. When he was done he was followed by his twin brother. They both had dicks like dad except they came a lot more.

when we were done Dad said this was the first time for the boys to fuck a man. They both wanted to see Dad fuck a man and then follow up.

it was great and always a surprise when you get three loads when you expected one.

• Upvote 1

I had that happen once. Guy had me leave my front door open when I was a little drunk. He walked in, shoved me on the floor and fucked me, bare. After 10 or 15 min of me face down on the floor out of nowhere I hear 'Is it my turn yet' and suddenly there was a pair of shoes on either side of my head as this guy had stepped into the room. Just as I was trying to figure out what was going on or start to get up the first guy came, loudly. Then as he got off me he held me down and let his buddy fuck me (had him use a condom). The next day he emailed and said he decided to bring a buddy he found in a bar and what could I do about it...