Any advice for a straight guy?

mtmattan

I find this almost ridiculous. Why would a "straight" guy even entertain the idea of another man's dick up his ass! I am gay and I don't even for a minute think of fucking a woman...I mean, it doesn't enter my radar screen.

This seems so over the top to me, almost laughable...this is either a scam or this guy is fuckin GAY!

I agree. Sounds like some sort of scam or advertisement directed at gay men.

First off, lots of straight guys love ass play. Getting your ass fucked just plain feels awesome, regardless of the gender(s) you're attracted to. That's why women can wear strap ons. There's absolutely nothing feminine or effeminate about being penetrated. In fact, I always say (only half tongue-in-cheek) it takes a real man to take a cock up the ass.

That said, tell us more about this fantasy. Are you turned on by the thought of submission to or sex with men? (Yes, yes I know submission and bottoming aren't the same thing but many straight guys commonly make that mistake). Or is it the idea of your ass getting plowed that turns you on.

If the former, then congratulations, you're bi. My advice would be not to limit your options to just getting fucked. One great thing about sex with men is that we seem to be a hell of a lot more creative about all the ways we enjoy each other. Take the time to give all the basics a try...a great way to start is just getting naked with another guy and touching his body...feel him up, hold his cock, run your fingers down his ass crack. Try some oral...see how different BJs are from guys...play with his cock and suck it too (and learn how to give pleasure to another man this way, a very important skill). And don't limit yourself to his dick. Play with and lick and smell his balls, his ass, his pits, all over. And then, if you want, you can try getting into some fucking. But don't just bottom, top too. If you're used to fucking pussy, you'll find fucking ass a different experience (be gentle though....you want to ease your cock into the guy, let him adjust to it, then start fucking him slowly and then gaining speed).

And at the point you're ready to start getting into fucking and getting fucked, you need to seriously think about whether or not you're going to bareback. If you are in a serious long-term relationship with a woman (or think you might want one in the future), then I strongly suggest you always use condoms when fucking or getting fucked by guys. On the other hand, if you plan on being single, or think you're coming over more to being on the gay side, then you might want to consider barebacking, which feels infinitely better, but comes with serious risks.

If the latter, if the female form and personality traits still turn you on and guys don't really do anything for you, then congratulations: you're still straight, but you're ready to get a little kinky. Invest some high quality toys, dildoes, butt plugs, etc. Start very small. Invest in high quality, long lasting lube. And take it very slowly and carefully...you can cause serious injury to yourself if you just start ramming stuff up your ass. Start out by using them on yourself so you're in total control. Do your best to be in a relaxed setting. Use tons of lube, both on your ass and the toy. And wash your toys when you're done. Don't share them with anyone, especially your wife or girlfriend (bacteria from your ass can colonize her vagina causing infection). And enlist your SO early on in the process. She can watch and first and then start using them on you herself (she absolutely MUST take all her cues from you...if you tell her to stop and she doesn't, don't let her use them on you any more). Later on, your can graduate to larger and more exotic toys, including strap-ons for your SO. You might also consider getting into some fisting, if you find yourself drawn to really heavy ass play.

Now, there is a huge qualitative difference between a real cock and a toy, even the highest quality ones. Most gay guys find cock (especially raw cock) to feel infinitely better). So at some point, even if you're straight, you may want to consider letting a guy fuck you. Read and re-read the above warning on safe sex vs. barebacking. If a guy tells you he's "clean" or "neg", its irrelevant (many don't know their status; many others will lie to get laid, especially for the chance to bareback a straight man). If a guy tells you he's straight or bi or married to a woman, it's irrelevant, unless you know him already (again, guys will lie to get in your pants). Assume every cock that will be entering your ass is HIV+ and proceed accordingly. Remember, it's not just your health, but the welfare of your entire family at stake.

Have fun exploring this new side to your sexuality!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

I find myself so close to MascMountainMan posts sometimes it is scary (well, actually not scary since it would be an honor to spend a long weekend naked with him). And I do agree that the BB decision is one to be made with care.

But, getting fucked with raw cock is a different experience than covered cock. You can serosort; choose guys to fuck you where you have some certainty they are neg (with RECENT test results) or are poz undetectible. Neither is a guarantee though that you won't find yourself catching and STI. Neither is condom sex assurance of that.

So, what I suggest you do; at least your first few times; is to spend time getting to know the men you plan to have fuck you. Time as in several meetings; not just an hour over beer at the bar. Ask questions; discuss about WHAT makes him think he is neg and ddf. Or if he is poz undetectable; how long has that been the case? When I was serosorting (selecting guys based on whether they were poz or not); for the poz guys my heuristic; however flawed, was that they be on meds and undectible for at least a year. Longer better. In all of that I remained neg myself (and I test every three months).

My other advice, once you start having sex with men (frankly it is a good idea NOW); is to get in a habit of regular testing. At least twice per year.

I don't think you can really answer the gay/bi question until you've tried it a few times. You'll know soon enough if it really isn't for you. I've met/played with "straight" men who after awhile decided that m2m sex really wasn't for them. Othes have given up women altogether. And some continue to do both.

To MasMountainMan's point. If you plan to have a family; marry - what your play is now can HUGELY impact that. Think about that before you act. Somethings are best kept in the "curious" state.

It's interesting how opinions can vary so much and the Internet and forums like this one allows us all to become aware that there are other ways of looking at the Universe around us other than the way we look at it.

I find this almost ridiculous. Why would a "straight" guy even entertain the idea of another man's dick up his ass! I am gay and I don't even for a minute think of fucking a woman...I mean, it doesn't enter my radar screen.

This seems so over the top to me, almost laughable...this is either a scam or this guy is fuckin GAY!

I strongly disagree wih bobbie and instead what I find ridiculous and over the top is the wole idea that human beings are "attracted to" either male bodies, female bodies, or both. I've always found this concept of Sexual Orientation illogical and making no sense at all.

Comparing "liking pusy" with "liking cock" as if one were choosing an icecream flavour is absolutely ridiculous.

When a man tells me that he's not interested in "pussy" I believe him. Why should he be interested in a part of the body that is not part of his?

But when a man tells me that he's NOT interested in "cock" I never believe him and I know that he's hiding something. How can he NOT be interested in cocks when his cock is what defines him as a man? "Straight" men lie when they say they only get turned-on by pussy. Furthermore, when confronted with images of cocks and cum "straight" men would not only tell you that those images don't turn them on, but that they find those images disgusting. Disgusted by your own body? That's being fucked up.

I admire mtmattan's courage to tell his story.

The bodies of men have different features when it comes to arousal and sex because of the erection and the powerful experience of orgasm which bring men, in terms of arousal, from infinit to zero in seconds. Women's bodies are different in terms of the their relationship to eroticism and arousal. Arousal in women is a private experience. Orgasms are totally different.

So it's my opinion that given these differences there are body dynamics that are exclusively male-male, such as comparing hard-ons and cock size. Currently, because of the need for men to constantly defend their love for pussy and disgust for cock, they use women: "Honey, how big is my cock compared to other guys you've had sex with?" Remember that public showers allows men to compare flacid cocks, never hard. And hard is what really counts.

Particularly for "straight men" who are sexually active in monogamous relationship, maintaining the sex going can be very stressfull. Women get very offended when their man fails to achieve an erection, which is why it is quite common for many "straight" married guys to jump from a regular sexual relationhip with his wife to wanting to bottom with another man. Very common.

Anyobdy can call themselves gay, or bi, or straight. But that's it, it's self-identification which cannot be imposed on anyone else. No one can decide that a guy is gay because he gets fucked in saunas and in darkrooms. Maybe he's married and self-identifies as "straight" and no one has the right to say that he's not straight.

What exist are self-identities but not Sexual Orientation.

It is easy to see a straight man looking to get fucked by a guy. As for me I have always been attracted to younger smaller boys but when I want to get fucked I really don't care who does it as long as I am on my belly and enjoying being used. So if a gay bottom will let guys he isn't attracted to fuck him why couldn't a straight guy who isn't attracted to any guy get fucked by one.

As a boy even before I knew I was gay I enjoyed putting things in my butt and I recall thinking how I'd like to have a cock up there. I can see if this guy has ever put anything in his ass he'd want to try a cock too.

I say have fun and enjoy yourself!

Guest JizzDumpWI

bearbandit; An interesting idea. Sure, I would consider it.... C21 referring to the twentyfirst century? Or did I miss a subtlety? :grin:

Guest JizzDumpWI

Ah danger... But isn't that (at least part of) what gets us off? And TBH bearbandit - I continue to like you more each day.... So yeah... We are dangerous! :grin:

i agree with bobbie.

a straight guy? i wonder why you came to this website (no offence met) and not another gay website. are you really straight?

I disagree because I consider my self gay with no intention of being with a women. However. There are times where I I see a girl with a nice body and think of fucking her. The feeling is short lived and I haven't act up on it

Guest JizzDumpWI

... adding to marcoPolo... BreedingZone is not a gay website... It is site about fucking, largely bare fucking....

I would consider myself bi since I have sucked and been fucked bb by guys. I don't want relationships with men but do enjoy the sex I try not to worry about labels and just enjoy life. I do enjoy the lower amount of bs drama and games with guys though. Who know how I will feel in the future I don't want to let labels or others judgements to affect my life.