Overnight guest

About three years ago I was in a bar in San Diego. I met a nice guy and we went back to my hotel. His dick was nice and slim. He ate my ass and really munched on it good.

Then he lubed up his dick and went in bare. He fucked me for a while and then I heard him moan. He shot his load deep in my ass.

We were both tired and maybe a little too much to drink and I just fell asleep.

All of a sudden I was awakened by a feeling in my ass. He had fallen asleep next to me. He said he a huge hardon with morning wood. Before I knew it he was deep in me fucking away. He gave out a loud cry and then he came. He is a big morning cummer.

He got dressed and went down to breakfast. He brought up something for me and then fucked me once more before he left. He told me that after I fell asleep he fucked me again but I just moaned.

Nice way to start a weekend

I've woken up several mornings with a guy's cock pushing in my ass and fucking me slowly. I'm usually on my side or front with a guy's cock fucking from behind. A few times it was by a guy that insisted on fucking me with a condom the night before but I guess they were extremely horny and just decided to push in raw in the morning. I've done the same thing, woke up spooning a guy feeling my cock super hard against his ass. He's sound asleep and I just push in. Trying not to wake him. Knowing the moment I do wake him. I've never been pushed away and the couple guys I've done with have allowed me to climb on their back and come inside. Usually there is some lube left over from the night before so I, or he, usually slides right in.

yeah dtguy, i love it when a guy who fucked my ass with a condom the first time, barebacks me the second time during the same session, just shows how safe they really are and what feels best