unplanned hookups

xxww

its a long story that go's with this but not going to tell it unless you want to hear it, anyway long story short.

how do you clean out well enough for last mintue, out of the blue, unplanned hook ups? :confused:

I've had that problem, and if someone has a simple solution I'm all ears! I can't keep douching supplies at home, so if I've made a last-minute connection online then I'll sometimes ask if he minds if I clean out at his place. Most guys seem to be OK with it and I'll squirt some water/enema in my ass and then blow him for a few minutes before I head back to the bathroom. It's worked but not always. Some guys don't want to think about what we have to do before they stick their cocks in our asses and I don't hear from them again.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Stop at a drug store, get a two pack of generic enema. Use whatever bathroom you can find (sometimes the drugstore, but really, just anyplace you can take a few minutes. Squeeze one in and empty, then the other and empty. If you're still worried, fill one with tap water and do a third rinse.

Is that a perfect douche? No, but when you're pressed for something, that's the way to go.

A regular high fiber diet helps a lot.

I agree with JizzDump, if you eat a high fiber diet, a quick douche with a fleet enema, maybe repeated two or three times right before a fuck should be adequate. The spontaneous unplanned opportunity is too good to pass up and this whole thing about bottoms spending hours emptying their bowels is a bit of overkill in most cases. It is only necessary to go that far for a visit to a bath house, sex club or an orgy where you need to be clean for hours. For the average spontaneous fuck, a quick rinse is sufficient. You only need to clean out the lower 6-9 inches in most cases. You can buy them anywhere and even do it in a men's room if necessary or if a date situation, you excuse your self and go to the bathroom for a few minutes. Sometimes, you just gotta go with it and hope for the best. This is where a good diet becomes essential. If you stay regular, you will know if you are clean enough to chance it.

Guest JizzDumpWI

One other tip; when you get that emergency enema; also pick up some generic immodium. Take ONE. That'll slow your gut down, further improving your situation. For night at baths, do that thorough cleaning, take two immodium.

I bought a personal douche device from FortTroff.. It's made out of rubber, has a fillable squeeze bulb and a removable flexible curved tip that screws into the bulb. There are two tips - one is about 3" long and 1/2" in diameter with a squirt hole at the tip. The other is about 6" long and 1" in diameter with squirt holes not at the tip but rather on the sides just below the tip within the top 1" for spraying sideways. I use this filled with a drop of handsoap and warm water when I'm preparing to bottom. Repeated process for extra cleaning. I also take Metamucil daily and believe in the high fiber diet. All of this will ensure clean play.

I too use the daily Metamucil (Get the CVS or Walgreens generic) to keep things moving and for easy clean out.

Another suggestion is do a quick clean out when you shower in the morning and I fuck myself with a didldo attached to my shower wall so I can just back into it to open me up and feel ready. I am on BBRT, Grindr, Adam and Manhunt 24/7 always looking for an unplanned fuck. I do get loads.

Maybe the weirdest reply you'll EVER receive... I use one of the small soda bottles Lol. They're everywhere.. fill it to the top with cool water and (even at work in the men's room) - squat n fit the opening in my ass and squeeze. Usually get 1/2 the bottle in there and can evacuate right away. Do that a few times... May take some practice to perfect... maybe I've just been lucky lol

Guest slobbvers
Maybe the weirdest reply you'll EVER receive... I use one of the small soda bottles Lol. They're everywhere.. fill it to the top with cool water and (even at work in the men's room) - squat n fit the opening in my ass and squeeze. Usually get 1/2 the bottle in there and can evacuate right away. Do that a few times... May take some practice to perfect... maybe I've just been lucky lol

I've used a small, plastic water bottle.