Coming around, but...

I recently found out about bug-chasing and pozzing, and it turns me on...but I'm terrified of getting HIV. Still, there's no denying that on some level I want to take loads, that I love the idea of getting STDs...it makes me shudder so wonderfully, and gets me rock-hard. Is there room in this lifestyle for someone who doesn't want to, well...die from it?

As a side note, I'm reasonably certain I have herpes. Chump change, I know, but full disclosure and all.

Well, Puppeon, I can guarantee your opinion and practice will change with time and age.

In my teens I didn't know what HIV was (a culture thing), and I did have multiple partners my own age. I did not understand it how people could make it to 40. In my 20's (and early 90's) things changed for the most of time, and I was paranoidly safe. In my 30's things changed yet again, my understanding gradually deepened and my practice loosened. In my 40's I can't say I am much different from what I did in my teens. I just like more and more particular things and I am not shy about it.

I am not chasing. I have advanced in my understanding of own mortality, but I still don't accept it. You can trust a perfect stranger - it changes your perception of life phenomena. I do things that I like. I am not in midlife crisis. I enjoy things that I do. Well, most of them anyway. I suffer through more responsibilities. But when one looks at the whole picture, you see the quality of life changes. And had someone told me that earlier, I bet I would have noticed it earlier.

But we all fall into the pit of learning from our own mistakes. You have an option of learning from someone else. Regardless of what choice you make.

Well Puppeon, you just have to get to grips that you need to put your trust in other people too, and that they are frank with you, that is if they are Poz they will tell you, so that you can make the decision if you want their load up in your ass or not. It´s just to be honest with each other and enjoy each others body´s. If you want to feel more at ease, just ask him some more questions about him online, so you both feel comfortable when you then finally meet up. Hope you have a mega hot Friday!

I started off only getting fucked by guys who were neg and used condoms every time. Also went through the drunk fuck phase and got fucked a few times either raw or got a load due to broken condom. That lasted quite a long time - around 10 years. Still testing neg, so then I would sometimes play raw when not drunk, but only with guys who did not play around too much. Usually this was with married guys or younger guys. This then transitioned into getting fucked raw around 50% of the time. This was still with "clean cut" or college guys.

However, this changed one Saturday night when I was in bath house (not in US). I saw a sling in a room which could not be easily seen. I had always wanted to get into a sling, but had not wanted anyone to see me. I had just got in and started to stroke, when this college guy came in. He was just taking a break from his bf who he had just fucked. He was hot, a college freshman, and he started to chat as I played with his dick under the towel. Once hard, he lubed me up with spit and asked if he could fuck me raw. I just told him to fuck me, which he did for the next 10 minutes. After saying he was getting close and needed to get back to his bf, I told him I wanted his load. He smiled, called me a pig (a first for me) and then dumped his load into me. I just lay there in the sling and felt great.

Another college aged guy came in and he was fucking hot. Much beefier than the first guy, with big thighs, arms and pecs. He was already hard and he went straight to my hole. He was balls deep before I had time to tell him to fuck me. After a few minutes he told me he was going to breed me. I asked him if he was neg, and he said no, he was poz. He then pointed to his bio tatt on his shoulder. I started to freak and he just pushed his weight into me and told me this was my second poz load for the night. He said his bf had already fucked his poz load into me. I then felt his load spraying my guts and he started to laugh.

Turns out first guy was poz at 16 and had fucked the linebacker (second guy) without knowing his status. It was that night I started down the path of taking almost all loads, thinking if these guys are poz, anyone could be. It was not long into my all loads phase that i started bug chasing.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I'm actually probably going to be, ahem, trusting a perfect stranger this Friday. Just waiting for him to get back to me.

OK just so I understand... Imperfect strangers cannot be trusted... But perfect strangers can be... Right? :grin:

Had a bit of a quickie today, played with a guy...wasn't expecting him to put his hands all over me the way he did! I found out midway through chugging his cock that he'd gotten some operation or other and doesn't actually squirt anything when he cums.

No load for him to dump down my throat. :(