My First Ever Visit to a Gay Sauna

RotzBBengel

• 2 weeks later...

PART III

"You caused quite a commotion, young man. Seems like the stallions are champing at the bit already. I think I can even hear them neigh." Harry chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "Glad you waited for me. I really hoped you'd take me up on my offer to show you around. But you never know with all those hot, bigdicked guys around. Hard to believe that none of them came on to you."

I snuggled up to Harry, my face resting against his hairy chest. Don't ask me why, but the heat emanating from his furry torso and the smell of his sweaty armpits calmed me down in a second. His muscular arm around my shoulders gave me something I had always hoped for but never actually gotten from my real dad. With Harry I finally felt at home, at ease with myself and at peace with the rest of the world. For the first time I felt safe and accepted just the way I was. "God, this feels so good. Almost like a real father and son...", I mumbled more to myself. "Would you like that, Kevin? Would you like me to be your daddy? I'd be really proud to have a son like you. I knew right away that you are a very special boy and I'd love to have you around for much longer than just this evening. Want to be my son?"

I couldn't believe my luck. My real dad had always despised me for being too effeminate. And now Harry, who was way more masculine than my biological father could ever hope to be, offered to be my daddy. I didn't have to think twice. "Can I call you daddy then?" Harry smiled at me. "Of course you can, Kevin. And I'll call you son."

That's when my pent-up feelings, my fear and confusion broke free. I flung my arms around him and started sobbing. Harry pulled me closer, touseled my mop of red hair and kissed my brow. "Shhh, son. What's wrong? Trust me, you can tell me anything..." So between sobs and sniffles I stammered: "Oh d-daddy, th-th-there was this guy...Glen...he o-offered to fuck me...w-without a c-c-condom!" I looked up at him, waiting for his reaction to my shocking disclosure. But Harry just nodded and motioned for me to resume my account. I was a little unnerved. He didn't seem to be impressed one bit. Maybe I was overreacting? "I...of c-c-course I know that it's wrong and a bad, bad thing to do...but...but he's got that beautiful cock...long...and thick...and I...I don't know why, but I...I wanted it so much...wanted to feel it inside me...skin on skin...sh-shooting his load into me." I sobbed again. "And than he t-took my hand and wanted to take me with him and I...I would have gone with him, if you hadn't...and I don't know, if I'll be able to resist him next time...oh, my head is a mess, I'm so mixed up." I cuddled up against Harry, taking in the musky heat from his furry body. "B-but the worst thing is...", and at that point I lowered my voice, "I...I think he is HIV-positive!"

I buried my tear-stained face in his hairy chest, totally lost in my confusion . Maybe that's why at first I couldn't identify the sound that broke the silence. Then I realized that Harry was laughing heartily. I looked up to find him wiping the tears from his eyes: "Oh, boy. That's all there is? Of course Glen is positive. To be honest, he's a fuckin diseased AIDS-whore. And he'd be the first to admit it. So no need for you to whisper like that, son." His hand travelled up and down my back reassuringly and I felt my stiffness fade away. "Actually most guys in here are positive. I thought you knew that. Barebacking fundamentalists through und through. Most of them wouldn't even use a rubber, if someone was holding a pistol to their head. They like to share their virus, especially with newbies like you, and they know their way into a boy's pants. They would tell you whatever you wanna hear to get their bare pozcocks inside your little negative boyass. Glen, for example. You already got to know his strongest argument", Harry was holding up both hands, about one foot apart from each other, to indicate the size of the guy's giant member, "but on one of the rare occasions that a boy insists on using a condom, Glen uses this line about being allergic to latex. And most boys swallow it." Harry was shaking his head in disbelief. "The guys that come here for sex are a special breed for sure. They seem to sense it right away, if the boy they got at hands is negative and that spurs them on even more. So if you want to stay that way, never...never trust anyone of them, ok? If you don't want to end up as a sleazy pozwhore, don't trust anybody...any-body... no matter what they might tell you. Promise?" I nodded my head with determination. "Promise! But why would they do that?" Infecting others with HIV didn't make any sense to me. Harry frowned "What? Fucking bareback? It just feels way better. Or do you mean infecting others on purpose? Might be a question of power. Getting the virus changed their lives dramatically and passing it on makes them feel like regaining control over their life by changing yours. But in the end every guy has his own history and his own reasons." The next question seemed inevitable, but I just couldn't muster up enough courage to ask Harry for his own status. After all, he'd surely tell me, if he was positive, wouldn't he?

So I just said: "I've never been to a sauna before and I've got no idea what to expect from such a place. Why don't you just take the lead and show me around, daddy?" "Well, let me think. This place caters to a wide range of tastes, but I think we should start with the basics. A little jerking off", with that he grabbed my wrist and led my hand to his daddydick that was growing quickly under the touch of my fingers, "then some sucking and, if I'm really lucky, maybe even fucking later." He put one of his big, calloused fingers to my lips and nodded his head, encouraging me to suckle on it, getting it wet with saliva. When he was satisfied with the result, he pulled out and his hairy, pawlike hand slid down my spine and into the narrow cleft between my buttcheeks, probing my tiny boyhole. "Do you like getting fucked? How experienced are you anyway, son?" I yelped as the first knuckle entered me. It had been quite a while. Actually, my experience was limited to say the least. A bit of mutual masturbation, some cocksucking, but my cautios attempts at fucking had been pretty much a disaster. I blushed with shame. Would Harry think poorly of me, if I told him? But he was my daddy now, so I owed him the truth.

"I don't know really...there was this kid from my neighborhood, Chris...he's the one who dared me to come here by the way...in the beginning it was just two boys fooling around, sometimes more of us. Boys from school or from down the street. But when we were alone, just the two of us, he taught me how to suck a dick and one day he tried to fuck me. He showed me how to prepare my hole, cleaning it out, lubing it and getting it ready with my fingers until it was slick and soft and loose enough to accept a cock. When I was ready Chris rubbed his cockhead around my hole that was already quivering with excitement, needy for a fuck. But when he tried to slide his boydick into me, I stopped him and told him to rubber up first. But as soon as it was sheathed, his cock just flopped. I tried to get it up again, wanking and sucking, but it just wouldn't get hard. Chris told me that the feel of the rubber turned him off and that he couldn't get a hard-on with a condom on. He grabbed his cock by the base, blocking the bloodstream and tried to shove his semi-erect boyhood into my hole, but he couldn't get more than the head inside, the shaft was just too floppy. Chris pouted with frustration, pulled the rubber off his dick which sprang back to life in an instant, told me how much he wanted my ass and that there was nothing wrong with fucking raw. That all the other boys let him fuck their asses without one and that I should stop being such a pussy. Of course I was horrified and turned him down. I hopped off the bed and got dressed immediately. From then on we were back to wanking and sucking and never mentioned it again."

I looked up at Harry's face, searching for a sign of disgust or disappointment, but I couldn't find any. Just the opposite. Daddy smiled at me and kissed my forehead. His dick, now too engorged to close my fingers around it, jerked in my hand and when I looked down, I saw that the purple cockhead had broken through the surface of the water, fat and taut, ready to go off. "So my son is still a virgin? I can't tell you how happy that makes me. There's nothing better than breaking in a virgin, being the very first to fuck...and maybe seed...a teenboy's tight and tender ass. And I've always been firmly convinced that it should be the father's privilege to introduce his young son to the pleasure of taking a grown man's fat cock up his ass, of feeling daddy throb in climax deep inside his kid's fuckhole. Will you let me be the first, let me show you what fucking means to me? That would really make us father and son, connected for the rest of our lives, DNA from my DNA."

My hand slid up and down his veiny shaft, pulling back his foreskin, than covering the head again until a drop of precum was forming at the tip, glistening invitingly. I gulped, under my breath. Then I bent down and slurped the growing pool of precum from the slimy folds of his foreskin. "Oh daddy, there's nothing in the world I'd want more." I smiled up at him with cum-smeared lips. Harry tousled my hair and gave me the broadest grin. He reached out his big laborer's hand and I grabbed it with my own much smaller one, almost delicate compared to his, and shook it. "Ok, son. So this deal is sealed then. But we'll take it slow...at least in the beginning. Don't want to overcharge my little man. We'll get to testing your boundaries soon enough."

His voice was more like a low growl now. And although I was sitting in the hot tub, it caused goosebumps all over my body. I was shivering with need and excitement. He licked my earlobe, his bushy mustache tickling my smooth cheek, and whispered: "I think I'll take you to the maze first. Do you know what a gloryhole is? No? Very nice, I like that. Daddy will teach you everything you need to know. Find you some mandick to prove your cocksucking skills on. Bet my buddies will stand in line, waiting for their turn in your slutty, cum-slimy boymouth. They'll be so fuckin jealous, dying to have their fat daddydicks serviced by my little cocksucking champ. Then I'll take you on a tour through the steam room. Have a little anonymous fun in the fog. Hands and mouths and cocks all over your little body. But let's not make too many plans, we'll just take it from there. And don't worry, I'll take care of you. Daddy knows what a young man like you needs. And I'll make sure you get it."

He leaned towards me and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity, his fleshy tongue exploring my mouth, until I was putty in his hands. When he finally broke the kiss, our eyes locked. That's when I realized I was ready to give myself to him totally. "You're a very good kisser, young man. Can't wait to test the rest. But it's time for a pit stop first, daddy needs to piss like mad. So let's get going." He motioned for me to leave the tub. "Ready if you are."

Part IV under way

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 17

• 4 months later...