Bath house advice

andyraw

It's all down to these indicators:

- how many people are there?

- what day is it?

- what time is it?

- have you checked busy times in this sauna?

And the rest is pretty much down to you:

- how do you present yourself?

- are you self conscious?

- do you look AND sound confident when it comes to talking?

- can you take NO for a no?

- do you seem nervous?

- are you too keen?

I'm not saying you are any or not of the above, but from my experiences these are all indicators that make a fun encounter happen - or not. Do YOU think the guys had any reason to ignore you? Or did you perhaps make it hard for them to approach you too? There's a lot of different points to view this situation from.

Much like what is listed above... most of the baths I've been to have been hit or miss. Really depends on a few things.... the atmosphere in the club .... size of the crowd, the mix of guys...... biggest thing for yourself is your attitude and comfort level.... if you have an attitude, seem insecure, appear needy... the other guys will pick up on this and keep their distance.

Talk to the front-desk guys and ask some questions.... busy times, best times, special events.. usually they will be happy to give some suggestions.... a returning customer is what every business wants.

Like the other posters have said it can vary a great deal based on the time of day, how many guys are there, and the mix of guys that are there. It can also be very different from city to city how much activity takes place and different types draw the attention at different clubs, if there are multiple clubs in the area.

Did you see, or even suspect there were other guys hooking up and fucking while you were there? Unfortunately there are cities where very little sex takes place in bathhouses, guys treat them more like a social club or bar. Fortunately there are also cities where guys at bathhouses are total pigs and are there to have uninhibited gratuitous no strings fuckfests with any guy they have an interest in. Most cities fall somewhere in between.

when i go to flex in atlanta i go with a buddy. if things are kinda slow we'll meet in one of the public areas where people are congregating and flip fuck for a while. that way the crowd knows we're both willnig to give and take raw cock.

Most bathhouses have a discount day. Try going then as you will have more guys. You also have to be open to sex. Be bold but respectful. Make the move. Be open to the type of guy you will open up to. Relax and have fun.

As stated bathhouses are hit or miss. Try going on a Friday Night/Saturday Night or some baths even have a Sunday Afternoon half price special - another good time is after the bars close when guys don't score at the bars, they often go the baths to score there.