[Spreading My Legs] SCRUFF HOOKUP

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I had just got done doing some yardwork here in the 85 degree weather we are enjoying when I came in to check my phone messages. I see that I have a "woof" from a 31 year old on Scruff. I check out his picture and profile and he is very attractive and only a couple miles from my house. I send him a "woof" back with a message saying that I would love to play sometime. He returns with "when?" I tell him that I need to jump in the shower and get some of the sweat off of me. He replies that he likes a sweaty man so we begin to make plans. He isn't mobile at the moment so I agree to go to his place.

I am greeted at the door by this handsome man with three dogs. He is wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. He is shorter than me...about 5'8" with a scruff of a beard, great smile and in very good shape. He closes the door behind me and we fall into an open mouth kiss. He is a wonderful kisser and we take turns shoving each other's tongues down the other's throat. I reach into the back of his shorts and my fingers find his asshole. I pull him closer and he reaches and feels my hardening cock through my shorts.

We go upstairs to his bedroom and make a bit of small talk. He has just moved here from the west coast a couple weeks ago to be near family. We go into the bedroom and I removed my white tank top and take my camera out of my pocket. He kicks off his basketball shorts and his 7-1/2 dick is rock hard. I unbutton my shorts as they drop to my ankles. He sits on a wooden chest and leans forward and swallows my cock as I step out of my shorts. He is an expert cocksucker and has my nuts churning pretty quickly. I pull him up and lay him back on the bed. He starts jacking his cock as I take the first of a few pictures.

001.JPG

Rafe's cock

I lay out top of huim and grinding our cocks together swhile we resume making out. There were a couple times that I opened my eyes and we were staring at each other while we kissed. I rise and then lower myself to swallow his dick as well. I don't linger too long there though as I need to taste his hole. I push his legs back and swipe my tongue across his pucker. He throws his head back and moans. I tongue finds the inside of his hole and I suck and lick for a bit.

002.JPG

Rafe's asshole

I rise and bring my tongue (coated with his ass juices) to his mouth. He looks me in the eyes and opens his mouth. My tongue sinks into him and we begin to make out again. My hard cock is jabbing between his spread legs and I know he wants to be fucked. I had noticed there were no condoms around and he hadn't mentioned anything about safe sex. I try to fuck him on his back but he said it had been awhile since he had been fucked so his hole was pretty tight.

I finally told him to get on all fours so I could spit up his hole some more and start to fuck him that way. Again I kneel at his ass and start licking and probing the tight hole while stroking my cock.

003.JPG

Rafe doggy-style

I rise and at this angle I can push the head of my cock against his pucker and push forward. He moans and his ass opens up and I feel my dick slide inside. I just stand still and let his ass get use to my dick and soon he is bucking back against me. I grab his hips and slowly starting fucking him. Soon I am slamming my hips against his butt cheeks. He is loving it. I lean forward and kiss his neck and feel the sweat on his back. I then ask him his name. "Rafe" he replies.

I pull my cock out and bring it around to him to clean off. He quickly grabs my shaft and shoves it in his mouth. My hands and fingers go back to his hole and finger fuck him for a minute. I pull my clean cock out of his mouth and lean down and we make out some more.

I walk back around and shove my bare cock back into his hole and pound away. He is moaning and telling me to fuck him. I slap his ass a few times.

006.JPG

Rafe assuming the position

007.JPG

My cock inside Rafe

009.JPG

Getting ready to breed Rafe

My thrusts increase as his hole milks my shaft. I lean forward and ask if he wants my load. He tells me to breed his ass. I turn his face around and we kiss as I pump in and out of his hole. His scruff of a beard turns me on as well. I reach under him and start pinching his pierced nipple. I can feel the load working it's way up and go for it. I start fucking him harder and deeper while holding onto his hips. I do one final plunge and unload my seed deep inside him.

I collapse on top of him and my sweaty chest mixes with the sweat on his back. Soon my softening cock plops out of his cummy hole. He stands and I kneel. I take his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it.

010.JPG

Rafe's cock right before I took his load

I use one hand to rub his ass and hole while the other pinches his nipple. He tells me that I am going to make him cum. I swallow him whole at that remark and soon and rewarded with a big load of cum down my throat. I suck him dry and then rise and stick my tongue into his mouth. We make out some more and then start to get dressed.

He tells me that he has no boyfriend so I suggest that we go out sometime. He seems to like that idea and the idea of playing again as well. He is such a great kisser and we kept making out until we found our way to the door. I had just pulled on my shorts and no tank top as I stepped out into the warmth. I think we will be playing again another time!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.