Yes, yes, no.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just about perfect, he'd called it - the older man I'd gone home with had tied me up to his headboard, positioned my ass up in the air, and had fingered me rougher than I'd ever had before until I'd come. The lube he'd used had grown warmer and warmer, "his own recipe" and my ass and dick felt hot to the touch. Then he'd beaten my ass with a paddle - there was no other word for it - and declared me "just about perfect."

I squirmed. This had started out with a simple game from an online buddy - I was to answer any yes or no questions with a pattern: yes, yes, no. Over and over again. I'd done so, and this was where I'd ended up.

And a part of me was still playing the game. The last question had been hard to answer with a gag, but I'd nodded. I'd said "yes." And even as the hairy older man had been paddling me, I'd been holding onto that moment in my head to remember - I had to agree to the next thing, then say no, then it was back to my first agreement again.

The man's rough finger slid between my cheeks, probing just a little at my pucker, which was still sore and hot from his lube and hard fingering, though now the lube had mostly worn off - beaten away by his black paddle.

I squirmed again.

He leaned over me, his hairy chest pressing against my shoulders, and I felt the hard heat of his dick against my leg as his mouth brushed my ear.

"You're ready to make daddy happy, aren't you?"

Yes/no question. I nodded vigorously, absolutely ready. I was sore and my skin burned and my dick - tied off in a cockring - was again hard. I wasn't sure when that had happened, and wasn't sure what that meant about me.

He laughed, and reached up around my face, undoing the snap and pulling the gag out of my mouth. Saliva dripped down my chin.

"Does daddy need a rubber not to catch anything from your ass, boy?"

Oh god! I froze, my mouth still aching from the gag, lost for a moment. I was clean, I knew that, had been tested just last month, but I never played raw... And yet...

He was asking me if he'd catch anything from me, so...

"No," I said, answering the question the way I was told to by my online friend. My cock throbbed. I'd never played bare. I'd never dared!

The big man's hand gripped my chin and he was nearly growling when he spoke into my ear. "Oh, you little impatient fuck, you want to feel daddy deep inside, don't you?"

"Yes!" It was more an exhalation than anything else.

"Daddy is going to fill you right up, boy. Give you everything he's got." His hand slid down my neck, and the under me to my chest. He squeezed a nipple and I yelped.

He chuckled. "You need that gag put back in, don't you, boy?"

I hung my head. Took one shaky breath. "Yes."

"Boy, daddy is about to fuck you like the goal is to snap you in half, and I'm going to ruin your hole for other men. You want to pick a safety gesture first?"

"No." Yes! I didn't know, and it was too late. The gag went back in, and he was quick about it. Then he shifted on the bed behind me, and his hands slide up and down my back once, then twice.

Then he gripped my waist, hard, and squeezed so much I yelped again into the gag - a pathetic noise. He shook - I could tell he was laughing to himself - and one hand let me go. A moment later, cool slick liquid was pouring between my ass cheeks, and I heard him aim another squirt of lube onto his dick. It wasn't the thick "heat" stuff he'd used before. He rubbed his finger up and down my between my ass cheeks, and then I felt his hot, hard dickhead against my pucker, raw.

I was shaking, and no doubt he could feel it. In the back of my mind, I was holding onto my place in the mental tally - two more agreements next, then a refusal - but beyond that was almost white noise and a hypersensitivity to every detail of his touch.

He pushed forward almost leisurely, and the groan that came out behind my gag was low and needy, even to my own ears. It hurt - his fingering had seen to that - but I was so incredibly turned on, and the sensation of his hot skin inside me was intensely terrifying and arousing both.

He pushed on, surprising me by taking his time, lowering each inch of his dick into me with a constant pressure while I shifted awkwardly from my prone and bound position. My knees shook, and my bound hands gripped at the headboard impotently.

When his hairy stomach pressed against the small of my back, he gave a little shove, and his balls brushed mine. I groaned again.

"Boy, you may be a fucking impatient little whore, but you fit daddy like a tight fucking boy should..." He said, and his voice was gravelly. He took my waist in his hands again, squeezing hard until I let out a strangled cry once more, and then he began to fuck me violently.

There was no warning - first he'd slid in, and after that, he was suddenly all-out ramming my ass with deep strokes that brought his thick raw dick nearly all the way out of my ass before plunging back in. I was left to gag and gasp for breath as he rocked me to the left or to the right, changing the way his hard cock pounded into me and setting off new and ever-more-heated friction inside me. The fingering had already left me sore, but the way his cock battered my ass was a kind of hot torture.

He fucked me from behind, shifting his angle left and right, for a good while. Sweat formed, on both of us, and soon I could feel his sweat spattering on my back with every thrust of his hips. He was almost snarling as he plotted me, over and over, and his grip tightened and tightened as he drilled. Finally, he shifted me further than before, and I started to lose balance and fell over onto my side - he shifted all his weight to land hard on me and bury his dick deep again inside my ass as I twisted under his grip, rolling me onto my side and lifting one of my legs high as my wrists crossed at the headboard and I finally got to look up at him.

He was looking down at me with lust, and a kind of possessive amusement - sweat dripped from his chin and his hair - even his body hair - was dark with it. He met my gaze so openly, and continued to use my leg as a lever to bury his dick inside me so hard that I looked away, actually ashamed of how I was letting his older man - a complete stranger - use me for his own pleasure.

He reached out and slapped my chest, hard, and said, "look at me!"

I obeyed.

"Yeah, that's right boy, you look at daddy." He pushed my leg until my arms were crossed above my head and I was now flat on my back, his dick had corkscrewed inside me as he'd rolled me over and he'd barely missed a thrust. He let go of my legs and shoved forward hard, making my back arch and my legs spread wide to accommodate him. He shifted his knees, thrusting into me, and his hands landed hard on my chest, gripping my flesh so tight in each hand that I cried out into the gag again.

He continued, relentless. He rolled me back again, until I was dragged by him back onto all fours while he fucked me from behind, then rolled me back onto my back a second time. My own cock, trapped in the cockring, was hard, but I was whimpering and blubbering behind the gag now, lost to the relentless piston of the older man's dick. Sweat burned in my eyes.

He leaned over me, his hands again squeezing and crushing my chest.

"You ready for it, boy?" He growled in my face. Some of his spit landed on my cheek.

I nodded, desperate for relief. It was meant to be that I was supposed to agree, because I wanted him to get off so badly - and I wanted to jerk my own cock and then curl up in a ball and not move for days, so sore was I inside and out.

His left hand snaked up and snapped the gag free from my mouth.

"You want daddy to breed your worthless sorry fuckhole, boy?" He yelled.

"Yes!" I begged. "Yes, please! Fuck me! Breed me!"

He snarled, unsnapped the cockring form around his own cock, and as he shoved into me, his hands once again grabbed my chest again so tight I cried out. His cock erupted inside me - one, two, three and then four hot surges of slick heat filled me, soothing the rough fire from where his dick had ravaged me for what felt like at least an hour of the roughest sex I'd ever had.

He ground in to me, and then collapsed on top of me, breathing hard and slick with sweat. I cringed beneath him - again his dick had found a new angle to inflict on my ass.

Slowly, he recovered, and when he finally slid out of my hole I whimpered again.

He nodded at me. "Best fuck of your life, boy. You got no idea, do you?"

I remembered just in time to say "no."

He laughed, and rolled off me, then reached over my head to undo my wrists.

"I'm gonna have a shower, and then I'll give you a ride home," he said. He was done with me, that was for sure.

He left through the door that I assumed went to the bathroom, and I lay there, stunned. I undid the cockring, and with four quick jerks, I came all over my stomach. Then I could barely move.

"Get fucking dressed," I heard the man yell. "I gotta get up early and I ain't gonna wait for you." I heard the shower start and then tried to sit up.

His cum was leaking from my ass - so much of it that I couldn't help but leak on his blanket, and I grabbed one of my socks, wiping my stomach and my ass - I'd go barefoot, and started to struggle back into my clothes, my skin raw from his manhandling, and my ass on fire from the beating and fucking. It took a while, and I was struggling to rush.

When I pulled up my pants, my cell was in my pocket, and I fished it out. The shower had just stopped, but there was no sign of the hairy man yet.

I opened the app, and sent a message to my friend who'd dared me to start this evening, and whose game had left me in this position - I was sore, inside and out, and had cum leaking into my jeans from a stranger who's name I didn't even know.

"You have no idea what just happened to me." I typed, and hit send.

The cell on the bedside table buzzed. I glanced at it, without thinking, and saw my on-screen alias appear. My message appeared, with a notification from the app that a message had been sent.

I froze. The older man's cell went dark.

"I got fucked better than ever." I typed, my hands shaking. I hit send.

The message appeared on his screen, from me.

"Oh my god," I said.

His laugh surprised me, and I turned, yelping. He was wrapped in a towel, and looking at me with amusement.

"Well," he said, "guess that means I don't have to play the steps where I dare you to meet me again."

"I don't... I don't understand..."

He laughed. "Yes you do." He shrugged. "I like fucking cheap little fucks like you, and cheap little fucks like you need encouragement."

My mouth opened, closed.

He smiled. "You want to read my real profile?" He asked, and then grinned again - it wasn't friendly. "And don't forget, I know what your next answer is supposed to be."

Right, we were back at agreement. I couldn't speak, but I nodded.

He led me to his computer, and loaded up his real profile. It was a headless pick, though it showed his hairy body and thick cock, and he was holding a pair of handcuffs.

It said: "Want a rough dick so far up inside you you won't walk right for days? Got a boy's ass and an urge to please? Hit me up. I'll tie you up and hit you inside, hard. Bareback only, so if you don't want to get the bug, move right long, baby."

I was shaking so hard I could barely remain upright. More of his cum - his poz cum! - was leaking out of my ass.

He put his hand on my shoulder, and squeezed enough to make me cry out.

"Same time next week, boy?"

There was only one answer.

(End)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1