Fun at Steamworks

Bottom Jim

Thursday I was in Chicago . I had nothing to do Thursday night so I headed to Steamworks. Thursday is the lights out party and usually hot. I got there about 5 and rented a room. Undressed and showered. I thought I would relax in the whirlpool for a while. I went to sit in the alcove and relax.

This young Latin guy sat next to me. He reached over and started to play with my dick. Then he suddenly stuck a finger in my ass. He had a huge hard on so I moved on my side a little. Before I knew it he had his bare dick in my ass. He was fucking me hard then I heard him whisper he as going to shoot. I just grabbed him tight and then he came in me.

later he stopped by my room and fucked me again. First time I have fucked in a whirlpool. It was an experience.

Guest GoodExercise

Nice. Steamworks is great for lots of unprotected sex. I hope that Latin top was shooting potent poz loads for you.