Unexpected Welcome Home

DJ’s first load in my ass felt like a firehose had gone off, and one full of hot water at that.  

Oh the joys of being fucked by a 20-year old with a big nine-incher.  Like father, like son.  I had not been ‘home’, the town where I had grown-up for almost 25 years.  There were too bad memories there, but the one bright spot in my life had been Danny and his family who took me in when life at my own house got too bad to take.  

Danny was two years my senior and, as he had five sisters, he treated me like the brother he never had.  I had known Danny and his family all my life and at the age of ten started going to their house a couple of times a week, usually after school or before church meetings.  Soon I was staying there on weekends also, and was spending correspondingly less and less time at my own house.  By the age of 14 I was living full-time with Danny and his family.

The first time I played truth-or-dare with Danny I was 10, and over the years our exploration and experimentation evolved and continued, but it was not something we ever discussed beyond those furtive minutes, late at night in the bedroom which Danny and I shared.  

I was just finishing up my senior year in high-school when I turned 18 and Danny returned from a short stint in jail – wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing, but it changed him.  He was now Daniel, not Danny, and seemed angry and frustrated and often sneaked out to the barn to smoke and drink not caring that his parents knew and how much it hurt them.  I missed our time together and, being a good church kid, I hated his drinking and smoking, even as I found I still missed Danny, and found myself trying to spend time with him.  But he always told me to leave him alone – until one night.

Danny’s – well Daniel’s – parents had gone out of town and it was just us in the house. Daniel had a bottle of some kind of liquor and was doing shots and offered one to me. I refused, but Daniel said, “Just like always, you being the good-fucking son, the one they really want, while I’m the bad one, right? You like that don’t you?”

I was hurt, shocked, but also realized what he said was true, so took the glass, gulped the liquor, and staggered as it hit me. Shit! My Christian values fell away as what I wanted more was to be with Daniel again and at that moment was willing to do anything. A couple shots later and I was feeling no pain, but Daniel’s pain only seemed worse. I did not know how to broach the fact I wanted to suck him as he had always been the one to set those rules, but then he suddenly asked “You ever fucked someone?  No, I know you haven’t.  Wanna fuck me?”

I didn’t know what to say as Daniel got undressed, got on his hands and knees on the bed with his ass pointed my way. My dick was rock hard so I fumbled out of my clothes, grabbed the lotion he handed me, and followed his directions on what to do. Soon I was fucking Daniel at a steady pace and while I knew my dick was not all as big as Daniel’s, it seemed to make him happy and within a couple minutes he yelled “OH SHIT – LOOK WHAT YOU DID – YOU MADE ME CUM!”

Daniel immediately pulled away, grabbed the bottle, got dressed and left. He didn’t come back home that night, but the next night after we started drinking again, Daniel let me suck him off, and everything seemed okay again. I remember him saying how he just thought of some hot blonde chick on his dick when I sucked him and how much that hurt and I wanted him to just enjoy that it was me, like I did it to please him.

Anyways, I swallowed several of his hot loads during the course of that summer before I left for college.  Daniel also moved away, and life took us far apart. We chatted on the phone once or twice when he was visiting his parents and I happened to call, but beyond that I did not see or hear from Daniel in over 25 years. I knew from his mom he had in that time had a fling, sired a son, been in and out of trouble, and finally had moved back to our hometown where he seemed to settle down into a quiet, bachelor life.

Then I received a call from Daniel's sister, notifying me Daniel’s mom had died, and asking if I could attend the funeral.  I said I would and then she told me that with so many kids and grandkids coming to town space was tight, but that Daniel had room and wanted me to stay with him. My heart raced, my ass twitched, I stammered okay, hung up and made my plans.

I was so nervous. So much had changed, not only had I embraced the bottom in me, the bottom who ended up poz and got fucked raw as much as I could. No one at home knew about me, and I still jacked off thinking about Daniel, but what could I do? I got on the plane, flying to the nearest airport, which was a three hour dive to my hometown.  Upon arriving in the town, I found Daniel lived in a trailer, and when I knocked on the door, there was Daniel, who, although 25 years older, still looked like the same Daniel I knew so long ago.

“Hey bro,” Daniel said as he grabbed me in a bear hug and pulled me inside the trailer. “How the fuck you been? Mom’s told me all about the crazy shit you be doing, your job, and places you travelled, wow, wicked stuff huh?” His big grin, those green eyes, same mop of brown hair and big bulge in his pants made me melt and become a giddy teen all over again who wanted nothing more than to please him.

“Umm, yeah, been good man, you?” I managed to get out. The next few hours were spent reminiscing about growing up, and me being evasive about my personal life. It was finally time for dinner at his sister’s house with the whole family, so he drove us down in his truck and I spent the next few hours in more hell, and without a drink to be found. Once dinner ended, we drove back to Daniel’s trailer and I was wiped from the long day of travel and having to deal with all this homecoming shit. Daniel told me to get comfortable, I could have the back bedroom, and when I came out in my shorts and t-shirt, there he was with his shirt off, just a pair of Haines tighty-whities and two glasses in his hand with a big smile.

“Come on bro, time to chill, OK?” he said.

I nervously took the glass, sipped what seemed to be almost straight vodka, coughed, while Daniel laughed and said, “You still an uptight Christian boy? Seems like I remember a few times you didn’t mind drinking?” I blushed, almost choked, and said, “Umm, beer is more my thing.”

Daniel kept filling my glass as we chatted and I was not sure if it was the vodka or me, but I could swear his dick had grown in his briefs. My mind was spinning and suddenly Daniel was standing in front of me, his dick pulled through the hole in his briefs and I heard him say, “Truth or Dare?”

FUCK! I had taken some big dick, and learned long ago that what I thought was big when I was 18 was far from it, but his big uncut dick still impressed and called to me, and the large drop of precum just balanced on the tip of dick made me lick my lips.

“Truth,” I said. I was so fucking scared, and while part of me craved to be with him again, I did not want folks at home to know about me.

“OK,” Daniel said looking thoughtful, “How many dicks have you sucked?”

What the fuck? I did not expect that and guess it was the vodka talking when I blurted, “More than I can remember or count.”

Daniel laughed loud and deep, wagged his dick at me with one hand making that drop of precum fall on my knee as he asked, “OK, truth again, how many guys you let fuck you?”

Well that took me aback. Daniel had never fucked me, I had just sucked him off, but again I blurted out “More than I can remember or count.”

Daniel set his drink on the 1980’s brass and glass coffee table, pulled his shorts down, and said, “Bend over, this one counts.”

I froze, I didn’t know what to. After what seemed like forever Daniel bent over, nibbled on my ear and said, “I know. I’ve been watching your ass slut around online in DC for years now. The internet is a wonderful thing. I may be country white trash but I know how to use the web. I also know you are POZ, but don’t worry, I’m just going to recharge you, as I have been poz since my stint in jail and fuck, probably gave it to you, now GET THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THIS DICK – I’VE BEEN WAITING TO FUCK YOU FOR TOO LONG!”

In a stupor I stood up, pulled my shorts down, and soon Daniel was fucking me like I had always imagined, deep, raw, and with a hot poz load.

Daniel shot several loads into me, including one in the back yard with me bent over his picnic table. I was afraid we would be caught, but he reminded me we were in the middle of fucking no where, so I needed to simply take his load.

Relaxing my hole, I milked his dick, and took every drop. The night ended with me in Daniel’s bed, his dick in my ass, his last load of the night seeping into my raw hole. I woke up a few times during the night and Daniel’s dick was still nestled at my hole, hot, sticky, just waiting. At the first crack of dawn, as the morning light glistened off the dew on the windows, I pushed my ass back onto Daniel’s dick to let him know I was ready for another load. Daniel’s hard dick was soon dripping precum up my wet hole as I sat on him, riding him hard, my legs straddled over his hips, my hands on his chest for leverage. Just as we were wild and freaky I heard a noise and stopped cold.

“Hey Pops, what’s up?” a voice boomed as the bedroom door banged open and I froze, staring at Daniel, or what/who Daniel was a long time ago. Daniel laughed as our intruder proceeded to casually sit on the edge of the bed with a smile that said “GOTCHA!” I rolled off Daniel’s dick onto the farthest side of the bed, wrapping the sheet around me, as Daniel yanked the sheet away and said, “Fuck man, this is DJ, don’t worry, DJ has been looking forward to your visit.”

DJ? Daniel Jr.? Shit! I had never met Daniel’s son, but here he was in the flesh and the duplicate copy of his father. DJ held out his hand and said, “Please don’t get up on my account. Knowing Pops, he’s been up in your ass all night.”

I shook DJ’s hand, shrunk back on, my side of the bed as Daniel grunted, and started to roll towards the side of the bed as DJ stood up and started to undress. I lifted myself up on my left arm to object when Daniel paused, leaned back towards me and said in a voice laced with eagerness while nodding toward’s his son, “I’m going to make breakfast. You’re going to need some protein after DJ here is done. Trust me, this boy puts my fucking to shame, and I have been training that dick for years. He’s bigger than me, fucks harder and longer, and cums twice as much, so does his Poppa proud.”

As Daniel made his way out to the kitchen, DJ walked to the end of the bed, climbed up, pushed my legs backs, lined his big cut dick with my hole and said, “Pops has always said you were the one that got away, not no more, no, now let me in there and see what the old man has left behind!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...