Relaxing the hole

nlsfn

I am not an expert but I went from being fucked only 6 times in my life to taking 10.5 inchers with no problem essentially overnight. My advice:

1. Douche. I actually find the act of douching loosens me up in addition to cleaning out.

2. Finger. After I douche I spend about 2 minutes with a small amount of lube working two then three fingers in and stretching my hole.

3. Lube. I like a silicone lube because it is slipperier, long lasting and doesn't get sticky. I also use a lube shooter to get it far up my ass to coat the biguns when they get there.

4. Try to relax. Don't fight the initial penetration.

5. Hold on for that first 30 seconds to a minute. Ask your top not to go too crazy for the first minute. I find that if I am allowed to get used to the dick in my ass for about 30 seconds I can take a hard deep fucking immediately after. Some tops don't like to be asked this. On the other hand I have had plenty of tops go crazy from my initial "take it slow" changing to "fuck me as hard as you can" in less than a minute once I got a taste of their big dick in my ass.

6. Ass to mouth. I could invent some fake justification like "it replenishes your juices with lubricating spit" but in reality I think it is just really really hot.

After reading this thread I actually realized I don't need poppers anymore. I used to always use poppers during sex sometimes I diddn't but most of the time I did. Of course poppers help relax and a guy can shove it in or make a rougher entry and relaxing is easier.

I don't recommend, especially to anyone who is new, using spit, dry, or having the top push it in forcefully if you aren't used to it. Lots of lube helps but also patience. If the top pushes in slowly..or actually what's better is to have the top push in a little and use your ass muscles to have the muscles take the dick in until it sinks in all the way. I've done that several times. It gives the bottom more control but I think what's more important is it builds a "hunger" in the bottom and in the bottom's mind. But before any of this using dildo's butt plugs, and everything always helps. I strongly believe desire is a strong point. If you don't want to get fucked or are nervous about it you will obviously be tighter. But the anticipation of having a cock at your hole and laying there in wait before the cock enters can (at least for me) build a hunger. You want to get fucked, you need the cock in you, and you want to take it. Keeping that hunger or desire I'd say is along the same lines of what "poppers" does to you. Going out with sex for a while helps too. Especially if you are familar with a cock in you and you miss and need that feeling again.

Breathing helps too taking deep breaths and breathing in and out. That always helps me. But really I think what poppers does is it just allows yourself to let go. Let go of the fears, let go of whatever is going on in your head and just sort of shut everything down and gives you the floating feeling and the hunger of wanting to get fucked or whatever you are doing (or fuck). But it's possible to get that feeling without poppers. In other words. Channel that inner slut or pig ;)

Keep in mind that some tops actually get off on having the bottom be in pain too or "not" being able to take it. I've come across a few of those.

What's a good way to get your hole relaxed without poppers? For me I know if I don't inhale a some poppers before my top mounts me, I feel a sharp pain as he pokes me for the first time.. Any good remedies or techniques you guys know about?

A bit of weed usually does the trick for me, or, better still, a toot of ket.