Relaxing the hole

nlsfn

What's a good way to get your hole relaxed without poppers? For me I know if I don't inhale a some poppers before my top mounts me, I feel a sharp pain as he pokes me for the first time.. Any good remedies or techniques you guys know about?

Lots of lube and fingering works for me, I don't use poppers. I've never been with a guy who's been so eager to fuck me that he won't give me a few minutes to finger my hole and work it open but sometimes I also stuff a plug up there before a session and spend time sucking cock to allow it to stretch open nicely.

As a confirmed bottom, I can say LUBE, LUBE, LUBE and relax! Don't go rushing to sit on a baseball bat! Start small and slowly work your way up! I have 3 plugs that get progressively larger. If it has been awhile since I have taken a cock I will use those to loosen up along with ALOT of finger play! If find it helps to "bear down" like I am trying to shit when I feel the tip of the tops cock at my hole. Believe it or not when you do that you are relaxing the muscle that keeps it closed making access easier. I have one top that I play with on a regular basis who loves to eat ass and he works my hole over with his tounge and fingers for at least an hour before he can't stand listening to me beg for him to fuck me and slpis right in. He is the only top that I have been with that I don't need lube with as there is plenty of my own natural juices and his spit flowing! I enjoy using poppers but they aren't always needed. I don't drink or use drugs at all either.

Just remember to relax, go slow, and use LOTS of lube! Have fun with it!

Ride with the pain - it only lasts a second or two. I got fucked for the first time in two years (either topping or ill in those two years) last week with just spit as lube. A second or so of "shit I can't take this" (he's big) and then I was straight into wanting more and more...

Practice makes permanent :-) Used to use a lot of poppers and maximum impact when taking large cocks (9+") ---but find if I'm really into the guy and the sex I don't need them -- plus a tighter hole feels good to our top men and allows for better "miking" with our ass muscles -- go natural and enjoy the sensations if possible

Lube for your hole depends on how often you get fucked.

i don't get fucked EVERY Day, but I do "Prep" myself each day in case I get a text from a horny Top stud that needs to unload.

NO... I don't recommend my method for every one.... remember we are all unique and different -- that is wonderful.

Personally, I have been Fucked enough that I don't need much practice -- but it is just part of my routine to be ready 90% of the time .... though do manage to squeeze life in between those moments of being a CUM PIG. I use ELBOW GREASE for lube when i shower with a dildo.... I do my best to be CEAN.

Pjur back door lube contains jojoba, which they claim is a natural muscle relaxant. The lube is expensive, so buy some refined jojoba oil at whole foods and work some up your ass 15-30 minutes before play. You'll still need to use other lube (the jojoba wont replace Swiss navy or Eros, ID, etc). But it might help your muscles relax a bit. I think it helps me.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Agree with others. Lube, some working to open up either with fingers, progressively larger dildos can make a good difference.

The suggestion to bear down (like trying to crap) is a classic and effective one. Beyond all that, just adopting a mindset to relax can help.