my ultimate fantasy

nipplepigny1

I want to get fucked and seeded, but I am too much of a pussy - by fucked of course, I mean raw-

My ultimate fantasy is meeting someone at the baths (West Side Club in NY) and making out with him and have him feel up my ass and slip me a booty bump without me knowing about it- I hear that a booty bump will make a guy horny as fuck and that after getting one, he will take on all cummers - no questions asked. I have heard that it makes your ass insatiable.

this way, I won't have to feel guilty about becoming the cum dumpster I have always dreamed about- it wasn't my fault - he did it without asking me- and then, if all the stories are true, I just lay back and let like a dozen guys fuck me and leave me dripping with their loads

but as I said - I am too much of a pussy, so I just settle for getting drunk at the Eagle (like I am going to do tonight) and try to drink piss in their bathrooms, while wearing my white TIM shirt

oh well, a guy can dream, can't he?

Nipplepigny1 on BBRT

@nipplepigny

I want to get fucked and seeded, but I am too much of a pussy - by fucked of course, I mean raw-

My ultimate fantasy is meeting someone at the baths (West Side Club in NY) and making out with him and have him feel up my ass and slip me a booty bump without me knowing about it- I hear that a booty bump will make a guy horny as fuck and that after getting one, he will take on all cummers - no questions asked. I have heard that it makes your ass insatiable.

this way, I won't have to feel guilty about becoming the cum dumpster I have always dreamed about- it wasn't my fault - he did it without asking me- and then, if all the stories are true, I just lay back and let like a dozen guys fuck me and leave me dripping with their loads

but as I said - I am too much of a pussy, so I just settle for getting drunk at the Eagle (like I am going to do tonight) and try to drink piss in their bathrooms, while wearing my white TIM shirt

oh well, a guy can dream, can't he?

Nipplepigny1 on BBRT

@nipplepigny

When did the story section turn into personals???

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest Kloik

Mine is be the only bottom that is tied down at a bathhouse with ass in the air and the entire bathhouse is elbow to elbow three stories high. Every square inch is filled with men needing release and your the only bottom that is on the third floor. With a sign above your ass that says line up for seconds, thirds, fourth,fith,sixth,etc... Until fully drained.