[Bend Me Over] Saturday

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

I headed out looking for action on Saturday. In one of the toilets in the city I found a young guy standing at the urinal jacking himself. I got down to my knees and opened my mouth. I liked what I saw: fat uncut cock, dark skin and a shiny red head. It tasted good too. He hardened up as I started to suck. After a minute I pushed hard on his dick and took the head of it down my throat. He gasped. I held him there and then backed off to get a breath. I carried on like this for a few minutes. He had a truly beautiful piece of meat and he was obviously super-horny.

I asked if he wanted to go into a cubicle. Nope. Did he want to fuck me? No. OK, I carry on with the blowjob, just hoping no-one else will walk in before we've finished. I deep throat him again, he leans back and moans and then starts pushing his dick against the back of my throat. His breathing speeds up and I can feel his cock just about ready to burst. Then all of a sudden I have a mouthful of jizz. Yumm. Big swallow. The guy pulls out, cleans up quickly and leaves.

2760206196286142029-937424702039009011?l=completelybent.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.