lucky late night at a bathhouse

bottomforsize

Long day at work followed by a late, late swim ... butt naked pool studs in the afterhours showers got me horny, so I stopped by a bathhouse on my way home round 11pm stripped and walked straight to the gloryhole pit. It was one of those lucky nights when I was pretty much the only bottom (at least, the only fit one) and about 10 tops were waiting to get off, so I took them all in about an hour, one after another, some on the GH rafters, right in my face, others plugging me from behind. I love dark room action where the only thing I can barely make out is the shape of the cock that poking me in the mouth while an anonymous top is creaming my hole. It was definitely one of those lucky, thank-you-Jesus nights. I was expecting to come home empty and instead I came home full, and dripping.

On Motorway/Freeway... Washrooms closed!! however; at the back are the portable cabins with 2 stalls and 3 piss stones. I swallowed at least 12 loads throughout the day and evening, a couple really salty loads too that made me thirsty.

I had locked the stall door with a penny so it looked engaged all the time, there was already a nice hole made between the two thin walls and old dry cum lines down it so I knew it would be a busy place. Everytime a guy went in, I was in the other stall, I observed a lot of suited and booted blokes and a couple of Truck drivers, mostly straight, a lot of wedding bands, I sucked off a few more, however I got fucked through that hole with my ass right up against it 10 times with different men that were just using my hole. There was not one mention of condoms, not one mention, loved licking my fingers after each load too. awesome..