new uncut 23 yo with cum fetish

hlmi1337

Just would like to introduce myself, hello everyone! I've been bi my whole life, I have a huge cum fetish and I'm the only uncut white guy for miles and miles around here.

Wouldn't mind posting some dick pics but didn't know if that was allowed. Some might refer to me as a "cub" because of my age, although I definitely feel as though I'd have no problems keeping up with the "bears" for a few reasons, I'm hairy, little chubby, weight lifter, beard.

I first started jacking off when I was 10 (duh) but by the time I was 11 I was doing hour long edge sessions, without even knowing what it meant! lol. See, I would get home from school at 3pm, then my brother would get home at 4:05pm. So me being logical decided I should just go the whole hour. Stayed home one day when I was sick, did a 6 hour edge, holy blue balls.

I've had lots of sex with guys and girls, so I don't see myself as a cub really. Got a pretty big and far load, girls never believe me until after I shoot, guys just look forward to it.

I love when a guy or girl cums on my cock.

• Administrators

Pics are definitely fine. Since you're bi, I'll just mention that you shouldn't post pics of you with a woman - except in the bi/straight area. Ditto of descriptions of sex with women - keep it in the bi/straight section. Otherwise feel free to post pics in threads or in an album in your profile.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hot photos...

Title "new uncut 23 yo with cum fetish"... My first take on the title was that a 23 yo was newly uncut and happened to have a cum fetish... "Uncut 23 yo with new cum fetish" would have been a better title...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Agree with bikercub, are you on bbrt? Handle there? What part of the country are you located?

Nice photoset of your great looking cock. Would love an in person inspection though! :)

• 3 weeks later...