Dick cheese and 'wasting'

cougkdc99

Horny as fuck last night, arrived at the bathhouse around 11, 2 black guyz (both wasting) standing in corner, 1 I'd let fuck me a couple weeks ago, other was new, new guy was totally 'wasting' -you could see ribs, veins, collar bone, but he had a huge uncut cock and big ol nuts. Started eyeing them, went to me room, they followed, started sucking the 1 who was uncut, he said he never cleans under foreskin:) I'm a sucker for dick cheese and he was cheesy! They took turns fucking the hell outta my hole till about 6:30 this morning, supposed to meet up with them again tonight + 2 more of their friends. I love being a poz cum slut!

Sweet - was this at Club Z? I have a week off in September, have not been to Seattle in almost 20 years, and was thinking about seeing the great NW again. Or is there an even rawer club now in the area? ( gawd knows, sometimes things in the gay sex/bar business changes in 20 years time)

Keep us posted please if you connect with these two studs again. Love to read about the hot breeding session. I would give anything to be fucked by two black guys who were wasting. Hint - any poz black tops in Western Mass, Hartford or Boston :)

Connected with them and 1 of their buddies last night at the bathhouse, they left me with their buddy for about 4 hours, we slammed twice and he railed my hole with his cock and PA, came twice, then the other 2 joined us again, took 3 more loads, back home and horny as fuck! I can't get enough right now be fucking or looking 24/7 for the past week, taken 29 loads so far and still horny as fuck! My body can't get enough poz juice!