1 Hour Later, Still Deep In Me.

nekofox

Just met up a while ago today with a friend I haven't seen in a good while. Despite a little set back of communications for today, we were able to meet up and had a nice time. Soon as I arrived at his place in a nice apartment complex, we undressed and got down to it with him starting to suck me off nicely. Soon, when he was ready, I started to suck him off as well, along with him rimming out my tight hole.

For a good bit, we were just working our cocks and holes out nicely, rimming as deep as possible and even trying to open each other up. Soon, I knew that it was time for me to get a load deep in me since it's been so long. ;)

I climbed on top of him slowly since it's been so long and am usually so tight, and he just about winced from the same fact. Thankfully, he held it together till I was able to take him in me deeper and deeper until I got him all the way in me. Finally used to him, I did my best to ride him till he started to take control and soon enough, after a good 10-15 minutes of plowing me, he shot his load deep in my ass.

Wanted to stay a bit longer to work him over, but unfortunately, other things had to be done for his complex. Still, to have his load deep in me still as I type this is definitely rewarding enough since it's been awhile where I've taken a load. :grin: