TIM Bad Seed

aadam707

Has anyone see the newest from TIM? I thought it was great and much better than a lot of their recent movies. The Brad McGuire scene was my favorite. I love that he going a bit grey. He is hotter than ever!

WTF was with the last scene? Was that supposed to be hot? What happened during that shoot? It almost seemed like TIM was purposely trying to embarass the bottom for creating such a fuss.

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased and downloaded this today. Was kinda curious mainly about the Anton Dickson and also Luca Bondi stuff as they are faves. If you notice their scene with the "fucktard" states that it was a week before he went into rehab, and the last scene is supposed to be him hitting rock bottom. It doesn't look fake - like Anton's scene in the most recent Cheap Thrills vid where he is supposed to be doing a sleeping guy. This guy looks actually wasted, but it could be an act.

Is it hot? I don't think so but there will be people into it. It would appeal to people into doing somebody against their will, i.e. rape.

Even if it is acted, it gives a genuine example of the mess you get when you get involved with a drunk. The main reason I think it might be faked is the guy was obviously sober enough to be douched out.

Reminded me of this kid who used to cruise a park near me. A bunch of older married guys warned me to stay away from him because he would come to the park to get wasted, if he wasn't already when he showed. Stupidly I ignored them since he was hot, and even brought him back to my place. What a disaster! He wanted me in leather so I put on leather. Then he wanted to wrestle, so OK I figured cool we wrestle and maybe he fucks me but then the bastard bites my leather jacket while wrestling leaving bite marks that I have never been able to get rid of. Then it turns out he actually wants to bottom, but his ass is fucking dirty. Worst of all he wanted me to put the country music station on! Somehow I managed to get him out of my place and dumped him back at the park. Next time I saw him he wondered if I stole his leather jacket which he lost somewhere when he got drunk and blacked out.

Sorry I got off topic. If this was real I think that a drunk bottom would have a gross shitty ass and not even TIM would put that out.

Many of the TIM movies are too over the top for me. It seems like they always want to go one step further to shock people, it's like Lady Gaga, it gets old.

While I agree that Brad McGuire is absolutely hot, most of the men in the new BAD SEED video are not. Plus many of them are actors which are used by several studios already. Maybe I will download one or two scenes once they're available as individual downloads (I don't get it why they do not offer individual scenes when the film is released but anyway).

Not trying to be mean or anything, but actually knowing "fucktard" and having interaction with him has kept me from watching any scene that he's in, he's always seemed like a bit of a mess, if he is actually in rehab I'm glad he's getting help.

T.I.M. needs to cut loose of that London connection, Liam, his people are skanky, skinny and generally not attractive, the lighting is cheap assed stuff and sets with dirty mattresses,yuck yuck yuck,, his sets look like 5$ flop houses.. RFC and Sx Vids are my current favs. MY opinion only but T.I.M. seems to be just cruzing along on past rep....Good Grief how many fuk positions are there.The best overall fuk scene was one with Lito, Jack Allen and a muscle type, lito and Jack switched positions sev times and Jack while fuking the bottom got fuked by Lito

I find the TIM vids to be more about image than fucking. I know that sounds weird but when I first started buying them they didn't focus on hot guys (who just go through the motions), it was like the guys fucking were really into it. Now? It's about 1,000 load this or mindless gangbangs with boring language. I miss the normal guys fucking and getting loaded up.

Yep, I agree, they're films are getting less and less interesting. And what some people said here is absolutely right: The camera work, the light and the setting are very annoying... I mean I can watch XTube videos for free with better settings and lighting.

Yep' date=' I agree, they're films are getting less and less interesting. And what some people said here is absolutely right: The camera work, the light and the setting are very annoying... I mean I can watch XTube videos for free with better settings and lighting.[/quote']

I have to disagree with one point there bbfan, their lighting and camera work is one million miles better than the UK company 'triga'. In one of their films they pointed the camera at an ikea table for about 5 mins rather than the guys fucking!