Serving in Afghanistan - cum by post?

mmason3

Hi guys, I'm a Brit serving in Afghanistan. A lot of the guys do charity efforts for stuff like help for heroes and wounded warrior projects. Stuff like rowing the distance between here and home and cash collections and the like.

I was thinking about making a positive out of not having any sluts to use by selling my spunk by post in aid of charity. It'll have the military postmark on the envelope as the sign of an authentic product and be contained in a zip-loc type bag.

I have two questions.

Would cum survive the long journey by post.

Would any of you guys be interested in getting army spunk by mail? I imagine using it as a novelty lube!

How much would people think is good to donate for charity?

Any thoughts really appreciated!

in reply; 1, no your semen would die, the juices would be there, but the swimmers and the BUG would be dead, the bug will only survive for a few minutes outside the body temperature range, the swimmers are even more volatile. would love to have a few loads to put into my freezer when they arrive parcel post, get them all frozen and slice into my ass, Am in the Seattle area, would love to see if 5-10 loads would make it thru the post. Feel free to contact so we can arrange for your semen to be shipped.

Jim

Fair warning, just a couple weeks ago I got chatted up by a HOT guy... serving in Afghanistan... spent many nights chatting...

then he dropped the bomb that he had just saved some woman from a land mine... and her husband turned out to be an oil sultan... and he was rewarded with a million dollars in gold... but he wasn't able to accept it because he was on duty...

*rolls eyes*

(but the pics he sent were fucking HOT... even after I realized it was a scam, I kept playing along to see if he'd send nudes, lol)

Interesting thoughts, and the landline story smells of bullshit! Lol

On a serious note, the BFPO postmark is your certificate of authenticity hence only be able to offer to Brits. Still, I think it would be a nice and different idea!