Bare fuck roulette stories

There was a bare fuck roulette story on here which unfortunately was not finished after a few parts. Does someone know some more stories like this? I find these the most exciting ones. Or does someone have some ideas for a new bare fuck roulette story? :P

There was a bare fuck roulette story on here which unfortunately was not finished after a few parts. Does someone know some more stories like this? I find these the most exciting ones. Or does someone have some ideas for a new bare fuck roulette story? :P

to be in a sling and have some one turn off the lights for me to get fucked

HOT

A fantasy of mine would be like there is a private club somewhere requires a new member to get fucked by 20 men. The club will provide 50 names of guys without status known to the new members. The new member chooses 20 out of those 50 men. At the end of the gangbang; their status is revealed and see how many of them are "POTENT".

• Upvote 1

A fantasy of mine would be like there is a private club somewhere requires a new member to get fucked by 20 men. The club will provide 50 names of guys without status known to the new members. The new member chooses 20 out of those 50 men. At the end of the gangbang; their status is revealed and see how many of them are "POTENT".

love that idea! This is the model I follow when hooking up. Don't tell me your status or what std's you have until after your load is inside my ass. It's a fuckin thrill playing roulette with anonymous cocks.

Maybe even better when there are 2 new members in the session so that they can support each other and share the risks. Should they know the number of neg/poz/unknown tops on the list at the start of the session?

Sounds like the pig parties I used to co-host. Everyone did not know the status of the other except for me. We had some poz, neg and even unknown. All of my pig parties were condom optional and they usually were the only thing not used during the party. :) The neg pig-men attending were informed that there were poz pig-men playing too and to use their own judgement. Almost everytime the neg pig-men took any cum from anyone who would fuck them. Sometimes I would tell some of the poz pig-men to focus their fucking on certain people (neg pig-men) who expressed the need for poz cum but not why.

I love "random chance" stories (which is I imagine obvious by the stories I've written in this forum)... Currently thinking of one that would be like a "card game" (like maybe 21/Blackjack) where the bottom tries to collect cards that add up to 21 without going "over" and of course the top doesn't give him the card until after he makes a deposit...

Wow Barratboy, seems like a twisted idea :P I like it when there are several bottoms, some interaction between them and there is a tense atmosphere. The bottoms know that one of them is getting pozzed. I like it more when the bottoms don't want to be pozzed and try to avoid the poz loads, but somehow got involved with the roulette game :P.

• 7 months later...

i never would read about poz fucks when i was neg but after getting nailed in a moment of heat in Berlin and adjusted i wish i had read some of those roulette stories back then my cock has me convinced i would of been going to those something about the rush of risk gets my dick hard