Why lie on CL

Bottom Jim

I never understand the reason guys lie on Craig's list. Today I posted and got a response from a guy who said he 30. He said he was hung and wanted to fuck. Gave him the address.

i about 20 minutes this very old guy show up. I said who are you? He said his name from CL.

He was like 80 ,fat and was not even close to his response. He then asked if I would blow him since he could not get hard.

after I slammed the door in his face I wondered why lie. Maybe he thought I was blind

It's not limited to CL... I've had similar experiences from BBRT.... they don't even slightly resemble the photo or description in the profile... place is trashed, he looks like hell...

Guest Froggy

I ran into that alot on BBRT as well, If they actually, finally decided on a time to meet, then they usually didn't look like their pics, or they were so methed out, that I didn't want to have anything to do with them ie couldn't get hard, or say they are a top, then when I got there, they were suddenly a big bottom, stinky breathe, all of that stuff. I finally just got rid of BBRT altogether. Craigslist is really hit and miss, usually no response for bb, and if they do, then they either flake out, or you have to send 50 pics. Usually have better luck posting an ad to suck cock. Then you get all the straight guys, that want you to suck their cock and rim their assholes. I've met alot of HOT guys like that, too bad though, they usually don't want to keep in touch, or just into hooking up, cause you know their wives are surely not rimming their asses.. lol Live in Denver here, well, actually north of Denver.

The first guy I met on CL had his cock for a picture, of course, it curved a bit upward and the balls were shaved. His post said he was 71/2 inches long. He arrived on time, in a business suit, and i soon was on my knees eye to eye with his cock and enjoyed having it in my mouth. Funny thing is a month or so later i met another guy from CL and i sucked his cock, and it was so long even skinny. I asked him how long and he told me 71/2! Someone was off two inches.

I never ask cock size. It seems everyone has one 7-8 " long. When you see it well judge for yourself. I never get hung up on length. Just don't lie about age or weight. If you are 60 tell me. Don't tell me are 30. I mean we can tell

That's why my bbrts profile says "56 (real, not internet, age)". Worst I came across was this guy whose photos showed a guy of about 35, with an agreeably deranged facial expression and a foreskin. The guy who turned up on my doorstep wasn't much younger than me and had (he said) been circumcised for medical reasons 5 years ago. I'd still have been interested with recent photos, but didn't like the lie. Didn't see him again. I've started going through my various profiles adding dates to the captions.

This sort of thing drives me nuts. I've had it happen to me a few times, and every time the guy acted surprised when I didn't want to stick around. I mean, once I show up and see you, I'm going to know you lied. Might as well be upfront about what you look like, your age, and so on. Some guys like older, chubbier men.

That's why I prefer going to bath houses. Pretty hard to lie about your age and looks when I'm looking dead at you.