You're on a tube site, you see a video and…

rawTOP

In the pics below, which watermark URL would you type in first to see more?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In the pics below, which watermark URL would you type in first to see more?

• BlackBreeders.com
    • RaunchyFuckers.com

• Administrators

Let's say you're on a tube site (other than Raunchy Fuckers) and you see a video. It has some watermarked URLs on it. If you want to see more videos like that. Which URL would you type in to see more? Assume you've never heard of Raunchy Fuckers. Use these pics as examples of what you might be looking at (click to see larger versions of the pics)…

post-1-140864347566_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864347567_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864347569_thumb.jpg

I ask because the producer for Black Breeders was upset that I was watermarking the videos. But they're watermarked because people hotlink/steal the videos so they play on other sites while I have to pay for the bandwidth. So I'm just curious which watermark you think is most "authoritative" / the one that's most likely to get type-in visitors.

I am someone willing to pay for better quality than a tube site so would go to the main site that produced the scenes. Most people would go to a tube site though I think to see it for free.

Having said that, Steamworks plays the Black Breeders videos on one of the channels on their system so I have seen a lot of their stuff. Some is good, but it doesn't seem as consistently good as Machofucker for something that is not a prime interest to me: black on black vs interracial. When I see a well hung black bottom it just seems like such a waste that he is bottoming when he could be fucking me. ;)

Hey Raw- the font/ typeface of RaunchyFuckers on the 3 samples stands out. The style being used for blackbreeders sort of gets lost- maybe it has something to do with the location as well-- the RF watermark is higher in the sample pic- more of a clear background for it, whereas the BlackBreeders is along the bottom and almost melts into the furniture/fabric of the carpet etc. And maybe the Blackbreder gets lost because of television- every news station has that damned crawl along the bottom of the screen(if not 3 levels up)- so maybe people have begun to ignore-tune out words along the bottom of an image.

Back to the question as asked-- the RaunchyFucker would get my eye on each of the 3 pics you put up as samples