Bliss in Buffalo

I was in Buffalo this past week. I posted an ad on cl and the usual phonies responded. However two were some of the best I ever had.

The first one was a guy who was 18. Said he would come at 10 am. Usually I ignore these but gave him where I was. He said cool and would be there. Well I forgot until a knock on the door and there he was. He was a thin young guy who just loved older men.

He stripped ASAP and before I knew it he was all over me. Kept asking can I fuck you daddy. Well in a few minutes he was balls deep in my ass. He pumped and pumped then groaned as he shot a big load. Then he said wait. While still in me he got hard again and pumped in another load.

the next guy was 30. He said he usually wore a condom but would consider bare. He came over and was built. He slipped he dick up my hole and started fucking. Me on stomach and then me on my back. When he got close he said he never came inside a man before. He then came. He again stayed in till he came again.

he got dressed and then he said would I like it if he could squeeze out another load. He stripped and fucked me again. Three loads from him

buffalo is fine