big bottoms

buzztham

I totally relate buzztham. I'm 5'11", 250#, and it is very hard to find hookups. I am working on losing weight and getting in better shape, but in the meantime I still get horny!

it's even harder when you live in smallish town but least I live near I 90 but even on craigslist I don't get a lot of hook ups

As a (mostly) top and someone who has been larger and smaller physically I do enjoy fucking guys of all sizes. Tho admittedly guys who are not overweight do tend to have an appeal that's hard to ignore. Certainly size is not the only issue that goes into determining which asses are the most desirable. Confidence and attitude go a long, long way to making someone appealing regardless of size.

I will also admit that as I've dropped from 270 lbs to below 200 in the last 18 months it's changed a lot about my attitude for better and worse. I'm less interested in bigger guys than before as skinnier and more built guys have suddenly expressed more interest in me. As that has happened my confidence has exploded which in turn draws many people to me that would never have been interested before.

I also think this issue of size is greater for bottoms than tops. I find most bottoms are far less picky about which cock is in them than tops are about where they're sticking their dick to start with.

I agree pisstopper large bottoms like my self will most likely take any dick just to get fucked because the tops we can find seem to be few and far

I would argue that on various levels this is true of all bottoms regardless of size. Bottoms always seem to be more worried about finding tops than the other way around.

how many of you tops fuck heavy set bottoms your do just want skinny bottoms and what turns you on about the bottom

IMHO fat vs. skinny isn't the most important factor, it's muscularity that counts. Fucking an overly skinny, bony guy isn't enjoyable, because without muscle to cushion the blow you immediately hit bone which is uncomfortable after a short while. Neither is fucking an overly soft and wobbly ass fun, because it lacks the muscle tone to milk your dick. Pun intended, it's like pounding water.

Some belly fat is ok, if there's overall muscularity. E.g. I do enjoy fucking stocky weightlifter types. So one shouldn't get obsessed with being skinny, which in itself isn't all that attractive.