[Sperm Pig] Fucking Stoned

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Checked something off the bucket list last night. I got fucked while being stoned. And it was goddamn amazing!

I’m pretty anti-drug. The hardest shit I do is ibuprofen, unless you count the poppers while getting fucked. So “getting baked” really isn’t in my vocabulary.

But yesterday this cute, furry, younger top guy wanted to fuck me who just Happens to be a bit if a stoner. He wanted to come over, have a drink and a smoke, and fuck me.

I said he could do that, but I didn’t really smoke at all and wouldn’t be partaking. No problem.

He shows up and damn if he isn’t FINE! Half a foot shorter than me. Thin. Bearded. Blue eyes. Furry chest. And surfer Jesus hair.

We drink a beer and get to know each other, then he gets out his pot and starts to pack up his little pipe. I’m fascinated because I haven’t really ever watched this ritual. But I’ve also seen enough to know that the bud he’s packing looks very high quality.

"You sure you don’t want to try a hit?" He asks.

"I don’t know. It’s never really done much for me, but maybe I wasn’t smoking good stuff. That looks like good stuff."

He laughs. “Oh yeah. It’s good. It’s a blend called Strawberry Diesel. Trust me- I get the good shit.”

I hem and haw a bit while he finished packing the bowl. “How about we shotgun. You ever done that?”

I hadn’t.

He explains what we’re going to do and has me do a practice run, putting my mouth on his and inhaling. His lips are soft, his beard hypnotic.

"Oh, you’re gonna be good at this!" He exclaims. Then he lights up and inhales. I exhale. Then we shotgun.

It wasn’t harsh and unpleasant like my previous experiences. I held the smoke as directed and then exhaled.

We drank some more, chatted a bit more, and took two more tokes— him shot gunning me each time.

By the third one, I was feeling… Different. My head felt full of cotton, and words thick in my mouth. I wanted to talk about his charms, but felt clumsy. Incoherent. But my body tingled. No— my skin vibrated.

We began making out in the kitchen, and suddenly we were naked on my bed. And when I say “suddenly” I mean I don’t remember getting from one place to the other.

I start sucking his cock. No, worshiping. It’s like I can’t get enough of him in my mouth and the feel of his shaft and head in my tongue is exquisite. Normally I view sucking as just something to do before getting fucked, but not this time.

And the precum! My god, the Precum!! This boy leaks like a faucet. Never have I encountered such a steady stream of cockdrool. He never stopped. Just a constant stream of clear, salty sweet fluid. I couldn’t get enough.

Then he gave me poppers…

And everything went into hyperdrive.

The next thing I know, I’m on my back and he’s fucking my throat. I mean FUCKING it. I’m deep throating his 7.5 inches with ease and am loving how full my throat feels when his head is down my esophagus and twitching. “How am I deepthroating?” I think. “I normally have a hypersensitive gag reflex.”

But last night I just had one thought— MORE COCK.

He gave me more poppers, and there was another time jump. Because the next thing I remember coherently was that I was on my stomach his tongue was in my ass.

When I say “in” I mean I have NEVER been rimmed like this before. I am so relaxed I can feel his tongue fully penetrating me— deeper than any guy has tongued me before. It’s swirling and teasing and digging inside me while his beard rubs between my cheeks. It is seriously the most intense sensation I’ve ever had that I think I was yelling in tongues.

Another popper hit, another time jump, and he’s fucking me. I don’t remember the entry, I don’t remember any lube, all I know is that he’s fully in me and fucking away.

I could have sworn the sun was still up when we started, but it’s dusk and the sky is beautiful out the window and he had me on my stomach, with one knee kicked out to the side and he’s fucking into me sideways. Hard. And it feels like wave after wave of pleasure pushing into me.

Another time jump, and he’s moaning loudly. And I feel the wet heat in my ass. He is filling me with his load and my ass goes into spasm- milking and milking and milking him while he shudders and shakes.

He stays inside for a bit longer before we do a long pullout and collapse on the bed. I’m still vibrating but still have one thought. NEED MORE COCK.

We take a break. Drink some water and some more beer. And do another toke— this time he has me shotgun him. It was exhilarating.

"Will you suck my Cock and get me ready to go again?" He asks.

"Hell yes! Will you eat my ass again?"

"Dude- eating ass is my favorite thing. It’s what gets me primed to fuck."

So I start worshiping his cock again. So much precum. Some more poppers and I’m deepthroating him to the root. This is when I discover he likes teeth. A bit of chewing on the root. A slow, like drag of my bottom teeth on the underside of his cock on the pullout. This makes him Rock hard and twitch.

Another time jump and he’s eating my ass again. And it feels just as incredible as before. His tongue is so fucking deep! He pulls off once to say, “Fuck dude. I can taste my load and your ass— so fucking HOT!” Before he dives back in.

And then we’re fucking doggy style. He’s pounding me hard and I don’t care. I need him deeper. Harder. More. I can feel my ass is so open right now. So wet too. The wet is running down my balls and the back of my legs.

He pushes me down like before, knee out so he can fuck it sideways. I can’t get enough fucking. I just beg and beg and beg for his next load to fill me.

He pulls out and exclaims “Dude, there is cum EVERYWHERE. In you. Outside your hole. On the sheets.” He dives back in for another taste.

So this is heaven?? I’m never leaving.

He fucks me more and finally unloads his second nut of the night in my insatiable cunt. All I can yell while he’s doing it is “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I milk him as best I can.

All I feel is wet down there.

"Holy fuck, man." He sighs as he pulls out. "Yeah, I knew you were gonna be fun."

I smile.

He leaves soon after, but I’m still buzzing and cottony until I finally pass out in my bed. Fully sated and mind blown.

"So *that’s* what all the fuss is about," I think to myself.

More...

I am such a pig if I have had a few beers, smoke some pot, and hit some poppers. I'm talking totally submissive cum pig, do anything, take anyone, it's ridiculous how powerful a combo those three things are.

like heavy PISS play,perfect combo for PISS play

This is a combo i try to do often esp when i am hitting the bookstores or clubs to get used & totally filled up in a group scene, My ass opens up & i just want more cock to pound me full of thick cum. With pot / beer & poppers combined it makes a great feeling. you really feel everything.

I LOVE THIS COMBO especially when I bottom. Even though I teach during the day, when I work at night, I come home and place an ad on CL or cruise BBRTS/Adam for company. I usually start with a huge bong hit, pour a large glass of wine and wait for my fun. I always share with my guest. My big black dicked fuckbud doesn't party like this but he doesn't mind if I do. So a glass, another hit of weed then the poppers! I am ready to be his hole. I feel bad for his boyfriend. LOL. The poor guy has no clue that his man hits me up twice a week.

Now, when I top, I try not to have too much because I do not want to have limp dick. But bottoming, this is absolutely the best for me. I feel everything. Time slows down and I could careless. In fact, many times after doing this, I feel so horny after that I have taken 5 cocks in one night spread out. It brings out the total pig in me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.