Butch Bottom?

Guest JizzDumpWI

TigerMilner: I've never been called a BUTCH bottom but my approach is a lot like yours. I do like to be the bottom in the relationship and I like to be in control too. I like sharing it with my partner too but I wanna be a LITTLE more in control emotionally.

I've been called a butch bottom since I can recall. More because I'm not feminine than because I'm so masculine. But I'm not the Alpha bottom type you refer too. I prefer my man to be in control. In fact, if I am in control, I'm probably not seeing you again. I'm not turned on.

If it's "just sex" I can go from aggressive/power bottom to very submissive - depends on how the chemistry works. Both sides have their good points: a man who's going to fuck me exactly the way I like it? Great! A man who's going to take what he wants and ignore the rest? Brilliant. What they have in common is that they're getting it from a man who knows what he likes... The scenario above was just one example of how it might go...

Everytime a guy fucks me, i get the, " i cant believe you are a bottom and love it so much" its almost annoying. Just cause im masculine, 6'-3, 280 pounds, hairy, tough acting, type A out of bed, doesnt mean i dont absolutely love cock and to be fucked by tops. Any time i got to an ABS/theater, i have to be very forward and make sure i suck a guy for all to see im a bottom, or the other guys will never approach me.

The good side of it is, a lot of guys seem to enjoy fucking a large, masc guy and making me their bitch. So i guess it evens out eventually

TigerMilner: I've never been called a BUTCH bottom but my approach is a lot like yours. I do like to be the bottom in the relationship and I like to be in control too. I like sharing it with my partner too but I wanna be a LITTLE more in control emotionally.

HMR and BB have good points too. Just because I want a man to be in control doesn't mean I'm a doormat or that i'm not getting exactly what I want. I just don't want to be an alpha bottom. Or at least I don't want to seem like an alpha bottom (lol) I can't say anymore, lots of hot tops read this too.